Pixie~9: Return
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~9: return

Continuation- Part 2

'What do you mean? Descendant?' I questioned. What did he mean by descendant? Is that edible?

(Sigh. So kids of this era are more illiterate than when I was still alive) he blabbered in disappointment.
(A descendant is someone let for say, a really long line of a family tree and great-grandmother: got it? Hope I made it simplified for your childish brain,) he teased in a grinning face.

This made me really want to punch this guy’s face for mocking me this badly. Unfortunately, I cannot find his whereabouts in this world. Like just what had happened to me a while ago.

'I’m sorry if I’m ignorant. I only lived on the farm with my family and am an apprentice at medication!' I replied, angrily shouting my stress along with it. Well, I mean, in my village, we children lived without the proper education of the world.

No letters were taught, and only simple arithmetic was only told for purchase of sorts. The only thing I knew was to read, which other kids didn’t really know, thanks to my teacher, whom I applied to be an apprentice for.

She was a lady of respect, always there in need and offered everything she had to save others in need. A figure in my mind: but at the time of she was most needed, she disappeared: our village overwhelmed, and everyone dead.

(Sigh. What hardships this innocent child has come to. I’ll help you, in exchange, let me see the world with your eyes) He pitied, as the voice became softer. I don't know why I felt like this. His voice was so calming and familiar. I couldn’t hold my tears, so I cried on the spot.

The blanket I was covered with, soaked, wet in tears, and snot. I couldn’t help but cringe at the amount, but the stress and hardships I went through deserve more than this smear.

(Calmed down now?) He asked.
Yes. I've calmed down now. I have refreshed my mind and relaxed my stressed soul only if it is for a little bit.

(So let me explain. The Ritual for the memory transference wasn’t yet completed, so lets make a deal and help me find a suitable host to reincarnate on. Sounds good?) He offered as if it was the most natural thing he would say to somebody like I had grown ignorant of the status of the current world outside the cradles of my parents.

Aren’t I already your reincarnate? I questioned since he did mention it a while ago. 

(No, No. You’ve got it all wrong, Schalia. Incarnate is an incomplete reincarnation. While reincarnation, as I have just explained, is the completion of incarnation. ) He blatantly explained.

I raised my head, not expecting to see the face of a smug, grinning man, but to take interest in his ordeal. Seeing my response, he went on to the actual deal and explained everything, as simple as he could.

  1. He had found me drifting in a plane-less dimension, where souls die and reincarnate as a new person as it reaches an end of the line.
  2. The “Ritual” wasn’t really complete; it was something for this guy to exist in the outside world with just his astral body meaning his soul in mine.
  3. In exchange: he is offering me help to go back to the real world and find him a suitable host to manifest on finishing the ritual.

(Are you fine with that?) He then asked for confirmation. I knew that I had little to no more benefits from this, other than me getting back into the real world once again, and, well, anyway, didn't he say he had molded his memories into mine? I also saw a glimpse of his past but what's the catch? 

(So you see, after going through your memories. I found that my little pet has come to your aide) my what? Confused, I questioned him for answers

'Explain?' I said in my mind.

(Nope. If I do, it will ruin the cycle) What cycle? His tone conveyed that he isn’t willing to elaborate, so I stopped and moved on. Not that I ever know that what he said was something that involves me and everything around me.

 

(So, well, she may have accepted your soul as an offering, but now that I've melded myself, I could regain control of your body and take it back from her, okay with that?) He confirmed to me, trying to sound like a big brother to his little sister.

If It means that I could take back and go back to the real world again to see Ken. I bravely said yes to him without turning back.

(Good reply. That’s what I like most, Brave and Strong. )

I am not strong, but I could surely say that I’m braver than most others around my age, if I say.

(Now then: Ready to go back? Time may seem to move here, but a day in here is a second outside) he Explained, while a water-like soft white light fluttered around my body like a fluffy snake.

“yes”


.
.

“Thank you for finally accepting.”

“NO thank you belle, I’m taking it back” The strings that had coiled around the girl’s hand broke off as the girl swiftly shakes her arms sideways. The silver-haired girl was speechless at the sudden entrance of a new character from inside of the girl’s body.

“No way, But aren’t you supposed to be dead?!?!?” She screamed in confusion and disappointment. Someone she had met a long time ago had come back to haunt her, she thought.

Quickly, the remaining strings vanished as the black goo came off from Scalia's body. Revealing a fully healed chest and a mark in her back shaped like a stabbed heart inside of a pentagram imprinted on her supposed wound.

“Now disappear from my vision and leave this girl alone" The girl bravely remarked as a look of disgust spread on her face and a death stare on her eyes.
“I’ll have you remember! I have this girl on in my hands, you shitty man!” The silver-haired girl was angered, shouted at the man who possessed Schalia's body. The silver-haired girl then transformed into her original form, and flew away, never to be seen again.

“Now while she’s asleep, so let’s take care of everything here” 

End


Will it end? Gil: at one point, yes
Will it continue? Gil: yes
Was it just coincidental? Gil: only if the author wants it to be

Follow me on Twitter where I post my half-assed Art-works of Lin and Schalia:

 

1