Pixie~11: Grab the heavens
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~11: Grab the heavens

___Start___

Arriving on the scene, I saw the man falling on his face and kissed the ground.
(That’s lame) yes, yes it is. He rose from the ground with a saber on hand and walked towards the red-haired girl whilst I hid behind the bushes to hear their conversation.

“Lin. You can’t escape anymore. You’re cornered, move backward and your dead” the man said as his tongue slipped out from his mouth like a snake, it was salivating like a boar as drips of it fell on the ground.

The girl or Lin as the man regarded her as was terrified, looking in between the man and the cliff. Is she going to resist and jump instead? I don’t have a clue, but I readied myself to save her if she had done so.

“Come to me and I’ll give you a proper collar, gift you with my love and care for you” the man laughed in a silenced tone, his face blushing like a teenage boy who had found their crush.

The linear light that came from the moon made the place even eerier than it should have been. The reflection of the light hit the ground. The wind blew calmly by and the trees swayed slowly as the stars made their appearance carpeting the night sky above.

“Just walk towards me and submit to this collar” he held the collar up high and pointed. “Submit and everything is going to be fine, No worries I’ll take care of you” A wicked smile stretched from his face.

“No” The girl said weakly as she jumped and fell from the cliff. Without time to think, my body instinctively moved, faster and quicker than the guy who tried to grab the jumping girl.

My right hand was stretched to grab the girl. Logically this action I made had done nothing but grab the impossible, but the mark on my right hand covered my arms up to my elbow in a black gooey film entirely.

Black thin tentacles grew from the black film and flew towards Lin, who had jumped off. As if it was my ‘arms’, it swiftly reached for her feet and latched into it, bringing her to a halt, which I then sprinted to grab her.

Trying to reach for Lin, I felt a blade brushed up my neck in a split second just as I let my guard down. The sound of a fast moving object quickly ran past by in my ears *swoosh!* and into my defenseless neck.

(Schalia!) The voice in my head, or should we say Siegge shouted.  I closed my eyes ready to take the blade up against my neck. But only a *thud*  hit me, the black film has extended towards my neck that protected me like some kind of armor.

“Quickly, grab for my hand!” I offered my left hand as I hung my upper body from the side of the cliff and tried to reach for her.
“Identify yourself!” the man had again swung his saber in a swift one swing attack, this time he aimed for my head. 

I once again instinctively closed my eyes out of fear, but just as last time it hadn’t reached as the film had covered the part where the blade would’ve hit me and could possibly have killed me instantly.

“Quick! Grab for my arm, I can’t continue like this!” I shouted to her, trying my best to avoid the man as he swung his saber repeatedly against me. 
“Give her to me! “the man said as he kicked my abdomen, resulting in me losing grip of her leg.

“Shut up pervert, she didn’t choose this and she isn’t obliged to do so!” I remarked at the man.
“Shut yer mouth up you little bitch” he replied aggressively as he had swung the blade again, only to be blocked by the film.

“I don’t want to die!” the girl shouted as she fell off into the deep-dark cliff side. I wasn’t able to think quickly enough, should I save a person I haven’t met yet?  I had no clue, but by how she’s been disregarding my plea and the man, Why did she jump?
“Then grab for my arms!” I replied, looking over her.

I don’t know, all I know is that if I don’t save her I’m going to regret it later. Without a second thought, I jumped from the cliff and dived straight into the falling girl, leaving the man behind as he looked down frantically over us.

“Lin!!!” HE shouted in despair. Why are you sad? I asked myself, Aren’t you the sole purpose she didn’t want to follow you? I answered my own question. Anyway, back into the main point of view.

Hugging Lin, I felt that I was a lot than smaller her and couldn't completely cover her. And so I came to the conclusion, why not use this thing on my hand again? I don’t know, I don’t want to give up yet I don’t want to discover.

As soon as I saw the bottom of the cliff, there were towering rocky spikes, dozens and dozens of them as remains of animal bones remain impaled in the sharp rocks.

Looking at my right arm, I had thought of a simple ball that could cover us and swung my hand. At which, the film had extended to form the thoughts I just had, a protective ball that could squish our falling momentum apart.

Quickly it had formed and protected us from the spikes.

 

(That was so close!), (Hey are you alright?) Siegge spoke to my head, my consciousness is beginning to fade away and blacken out. Sorry I might collapse again.

(Hey wake up!)  I can’t, I think I used all of my energy left from creating all those things from this mark. I’m too tired.

(That’s not the problem!) Aren’t we already safe? I just saved myself and the girl from dying so let me rest for a while.  (Open your eyes and look!)

So what let me sleep- as soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a big, no a Gigantic centipede coming in fast towards us. Without time to lose, I tried to stand up by myself and carried Lin from the back.

“Why is it always that when I get to relax, everything comes at me!?” I complained as I ran through the spiky rocks. I don’t have the energy require to voluntarily move the black film on hand so all that remains now are survival and shelter.


Will it end?
Will it continue?
Was it just coincidental?

Follow me in Twitter where I post my half assed Art-works of Lin and Schalia:
https://www.Twitter.com/AniOtaku9

 

2