Pixie~12: Under the Sky
19 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~12: Under the Sky

___Start___

Ugghh my back hurts from falling down that hole. I need to find a safe place, but this place sure is dark.

..

.

(Schalia, Turn left!)  As I was running away from the huge centipede Siegge instructed me so. Where’s left!?? I screamed in my head. And then for a moment, I felt a numb feeling that something had slapped my head or so.

“Ouch!”  I said so. Anyway, I turned to the left side and found a small dent in the rocks where I could fit alongside this girl, who is named Lin. Fitting through the small hole, I slipped and fell inside. It was shaped like a downwards slope.

I close my eyes and transferred the unconscious girl to my front so I could cushion her. The black goo had also moved towards my back, preventing it from tearing up from friction. But the black goo was hitting the slope generating a lot of heat, which I could clearly feel.

Seconds passed and the slope just kept going on and on without end. The heat permeated to my skin as it burnt up the goo, The pain was excoriating.

“How long is this!?” I asked Siegge who was something mumbling to himself at the edge of my mind.
(roughly 90meters deep) He said with an accomplished tone. Dang it, do I need to endure this pain for that long!? I better find a way out before I burn up from the friction or else I’ll turn into smudge.

Luckily the goo acts as living protection for me, literally saved my life a dozen times. This's also maybe thanks to Siegge for tampering with the curse which made it useable for me.

Although it was thanks to it that I lasted this long, it wasn’t strong enough to protect me.

“Hey Siegge! Is there a way to slow down?” I asked him as I moved my legs sideways trying to get a grasp of the slim walls that coated this steep slope.
(I’m trying to do just that! If you die, I’ll die too!) he shouted back with a worried voice.

“What do you mean that you’ll die too!?” I said.
(Haven’t your mind caught up already!? I said that I have my memories and consciousness in your body, if we don’t find a replacement when you die, then that goes for me too) Oh so if I die, he dies too? weak.

(Alright next time I'm not going to help you) Then wouldn’t you die as well? I pondered. I mean if he doesn’t work to protect me then wouldn’t it also backfire to him if he does so?

(ghhhh) You better do your job old man.

 

(Schalia, Raise your right leg to 40degress from left and your left leg, straighten it up hard to receive the recoil) instructed, I did as he said trying my best to take a grip at the wall with my bare feet. From the texture of the wall, my right feet began to scrape itself on the wall as the agonizing pain continued until my left feet had landed at the bottom.

Looking at my legs, my right foot was only left with its ankles as the foot was shaved away and muscle fibers began to wobble around as I tried to move my missing feet. My left leg wasn’t much of in any good shape either, the bones in my whole legs were peeking outside of my skin.

And then to my back, if it weren’t for the back goo and the jacket I’ve worn, my spine would’ve got jacked up by the slope and gouge out. I need to give thanks to that person or else I would’ve been dead.

“Yikes, this looks painful” nonchalantly I muttered.
(Aren’t you in pain? Your bones are sticking out of your skin jeez. Even looking at it gives me the pain of what it must’ve felt like. Hey look away from your legs) he replied.

“Do you see what I see?” I asked whilst I tilted my head and lowered the girl from my stomach.
(Pretty much)

“I see” so in essence, he was already a pervert from the start. A sigh from my head, I moved the girl away from me and straightened my broken legs to make a lap pillow I could put the girl into me.

“I have already felt something more painful than this simple thing, I mean the goo is already beginning to heal my wounds back up” I said, looking as the black goo coiled around my injury and ate the dead skin to heal it back up again.

It felt as if a thousand ants were eating me alive, but I have already felt something more painful than that. Painful enough that it would’ve killed me that day if ken didn’t walled me in.

..

.

(Hey Schalia, wake up. Your foot is already done healing itself) I heard Siegge’s voice as if he was a hazy ghost. Well it seems that I had fallen asleep while the goo healed me back, and I was already exhausted when I manipulated it to save Lin.

“Ah thank you Siegge. Is she still asleep?” I asked, brushing the girl’s silky smooth hair.
(Ah, her name was Lin right?) He explained,
“Yes” I replied,
(she was having bad dreams while you were unconscious, and well that’s all. I tried to examine her condition, she seems fairly healthy of her age and well-built too) this damn pervert.

“Anything else?” thinking about it, before I fell asleep I took a peek at the passages that were laid out inside of the cave. It towered pretty high, around 5meters tall the ceiling was really high.

The passageways were also the same, it looks like a gigantic cave cathedral considering it isn’t made out of anything but cobblestones and crystals...

(Yeah I know what you’re thinking. This Crystal isn’t normal. By size, it would topple over the biggest castle built on the kingdom of Alix. ) he went on. But wait, I’ve read about it in books but isn’t Alix supposed to be long extinct by now?

“Just how old are you, you pervert?”


Will it end?
Will it continue?
Was it just coincidental?

Follow me in Twitter where I post my half assed Art-works of Lin and Schalia:
https://www.Twitter.com/AniOtaku9

 

1