Pixie~13: Sweet Dreams
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~13: Sweet Dreams

___Start___

“Lin wake up, it’s already breakfast” An old lady spoke near the doorway begging the girl under the blanket to wake up.
“I’m still sleepy Ma. Let me rest more” the girl replied as she tucked her body under the sheets.

“Jeez. If you don’t move from here, I’ll call your father “The old lady muttered whilst she pulled the sheets away from the girl.
“Just let me rest for a bit. I feel tired” the girl held on to her sheets as the old lady pulled the blanket away from her.

Her red hair spilled out from the rims of the blanket as her head was seen peeking out from the top part. 
“Come on now, I have croquets for dessert” The old lady said, walking out of the room slowly turning behind to get a glimpse of the girl’s reaction.

“Sigh. Okay” removing the blankets that covered her, a beautiful woman was revealed with her well-shaped curves
“That’s my daughter, so very alluring” The old lady praised, taking a closer peek at the girl’s body.

“Come on now Mother, I’ll change my clothes” The girl blushed, covering herself in a thin towel as she stood up from the bed. Red smooth silky hair, Blue eyes, and fairly large breasts, neither too big nor too small, but perfect in size.

“Hurry up or the food will get cold okay?” the old lady said as she went down the stairs.
“Aye aye “

___Pov Change___

Why does everything look so familiar? I asked myself that question as I got the feeling that all this had happened before. Getting out my clothes and picking them, I looked at a chair where a familiar jacket was hung.

“Didn’t I leave you to that girl…” I said as a headache struck me. It is true; I had left it to that girl outside of the forest. But why is it here? I pondered deeply.

“Lin~!! Come get down now” mother called from downstairs.
“Aye aye. Coming” I replied outside of the window so that she could hear.

Anyway, I folded the jacket up and inserted it into a small tote bag to carry. I don’t know why but I have that urge to wear this jacket at all cost, but I just didn’t want to. Instead, I hid it in a bag for me to carry.

Coming down the stairs I did my daily greetings to my father but was silenced. A man in his 30’s was holding a broken glass bottle in his hand and father’s head was bleeding like crazy.

I tried to slap the man but when I stopped and took a closer look at him, my whole body suddenly went numb as if I was electrified. My legs collapsed and I almost blacked out as my head hit the stairs.

“Lin!” Father came to the rescue but however was stopped by the man as he held father’s collar and swung him away. Stopping at a wall 4meters away lunged deep inside the wall; while mother was also in the same condition as mine, paralyzed.

‘Haven’t I seen this before?’ I pondered again, stared as the man lifted me from my neck. My breathing was blocked as the man squeezed my throat like a squish pillow.

The man’s face was getting blurry, but my eyesight was still fine. Why is that? Not having the time to think further I begged the man to release me.

 “Yo- Releas- Me-“I tried to plead the man, asking him to put me down and release the grab he had on my neck. But alas, he didn’t. He only squeezed my neck furthermore as blood gushed out from my mouth.

‘hel…p’ I said in my mind.

 

 

The place changed. Instead of the morning, It turned night as I was transferred outside of our place with the man still holding my neck tightly. A fire was lit up near the building in the corner of my vision and then slowly spread wide as the wind helped the fire burn up.

Several men in robes all lined up and raised their staffs to chant something in unison. All but while some were replacing them in the cycle.

I tried to stop them, but as I was still held in this guy’s arms, I could only do so much. I want them to stop, I want to forget that I have seen this; I want to go back home.

This isn’t my home nor is it a place I recognize, I suddenly came to conclusion. This isn’t reality, this is just an illusion, yet in this fake world, I can't do much about it.

All those premonitions I was having earlier were me experiencing the same thing happening again with my own eyes. 

I watched them all as a fire broke out from the building, burning the whole place down in raging hot flames. The screams of my parents and the customers that had stayed inside were heard screeching in pain. 

Their voices, their faces, their burning smell was brought by wind and into my head. Even though my neck was being squeezed, it couldn't prevent the puke that I was about to release.

 

The place skipped once again, this time the place where I had jumped off, The cliff. I looked behind, but I already knew what was behind me so I looked in front, the same man who had squeezed my neck was still holding my neck in place.

Lifting me up from the ground once again, he moved forward and exposed me to the dark, deep cliff that was below. Towering spikes from below, the man released me from his tight grasp.

In seconds after I was flung off, a hand extended to grab for me in just a nick of time. Revealing the girl that I was supposed to give this jacket to, her green beautiful eyes were so alluring and that peach hair was the best I have seen of my life.

“Hold on to my arms!”  The girl shouted like a morning bell, It was cute and high-pitched. Last time when I was asked by the same girl I refused to offer my hand and fell alongside her in the cliff, however. This time, I held her hands tightly as I could and thanked her.

“Thank you for saving me-“her head flew off in a dazzling light plastered with a big cute smile. The blade of the man was used to cut off her head, flinging it off its place.

The grip she had on me vanished like a dying dog as I fell into the deep cliff. Her head shifted into my arms as I fell down. Hugging myself, I hugged the girl’s head tight like as if I was snuggling her and accepted the darkness that’s about to come.

“I’ll take care of you”


Will it end?
Will it continue?
Was it just coincidental?

Follow me in Twitter where I post my half assed Art-works of Lin and Schalia:
https://www.Twitter.com/AniOtaku9

 

1