Chapter 23-Two Different Feasts (NSFW)
1.7k 11 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

This is a smut chapter as you can tell by the disclaimer by the title. I don't intend to make these a regular part of the story, but there will be chapters like this once in a while. Somewhat like reaching a certain point in a heroine's route in a dating simulator.

[collapse]

I woke up light as a feather. My limbs felt as fluid as water and my mind was clear as ever. I guess normalcy feels great in comparison to sleep deprivation. When I pulled my body out of the covers, I could feel the precious warmth dissipating off my body. 

After pulling on my discarded clothing, I began to walk downstairs. As I descended, I heard the voices of patrons and the thudding of jugs. I guess I couldn’t even wake up conveniently at meal time. 

Once I had gotten downstairs, I saw the sight of the other hostel patrons chatting and playing cards with one another. At one of the larger tables, I saw Sekh sitting with the grandmother running the hostel. As I came into sight of them, the grandmother waved to me while Sekh popped up from her seat. 

“You’re finally awake,” Sekh said as she barreled into me with a hug. “If you’re curious, it’s afternoon right now. So you’ve slept for almost a day.”

“No wonder I feel so hungry,” I said while I scratched my head. “Are there any leftovers from lunch?”

“Something like that,” Sekh answered cheerily. “I’ll go get it from the kitchen right away.”

As Sekh bolted off to the kitchen, I sat down on the seat next to where Sekh’s seat was. Across the table to my left sat the hostel owner.

“I think you’re going to like it,” the old woman told me a grin. “That girl definitely tried very hard.”

Right on cue, Sekh came out of the kitchen with a tray of baked goods and a jug of what looked to be milk. 

“I hope you like it,” Sekh said somewhat anxiously as she set the food down in front of me. 

Because I was starving at this point, I immediately began to wolf down the assorted pastries. The array consisted mostly of scones and cookies, though there were also waffles and a pie mixed in. While I ate, Sekh stood nervously next to me, waiting for a response. 

“These are really good,” I told Sekh once I had finished eating a piece of everything. “Did you make them?”

“Yeah, but I got a lot of help,” Sekh replied while her eyes darted towards the elderly woman.

“There’s no need to be humble dear,” the hostel owner said kindly. “I just gave some advice and walked you through a bit. Pretty much all the work was done by you.”

I’m not sure how truthful her statement is, but I am certain that she's doing quite the good job at being a wingwoman. 

“I really appreciate you baking all of this for me,” I said to Sekh as I began to stroke her tail. “You’re the best, Sekh.”

“Th-thank you,” Sekh answered shyly, her cheeks a light shade of red. 

I have to thank this grandmother later for allowing me to see this beautiful sight. Sekh’s regular confident and upbeat attitude are nice, but I’m getting to see the rare shy Sekh today.

“So what happened while I was sleeping?” I wondered after a sip of milk. 

“Don’t worry, I took care of things,” Sekh said proudly while puffing out her chest. “After you fell asleep I went and confirmed the status of the owl-tiger with witnesses from the village. We did in fact kill the one causing problems to the village. I also checked the nearby forests for any other owl-tigers, so there won’t be another attack when we leave.”

“What about your fever?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, I got better around an hour after you fell asleep,” Sekh answered. “You were passed out pretty hard when I came back though.”

“You slept on top of me didn’t you?” I mockingly accused.

“How did you know?” Sekh uttered in surprise.

“Oh, so my guess was right,” I laughed. “Did you enjoy it?”

“Every second,” Sekh replied with a smug smile. 

Meanwhile the hostel owner had a triumphant grin on her face. Evidently her strategy had gone as intended. 

“Out of curiosity, is the village intending to pay us or doing something similar?” I asked. 

“I was about to tell you about that,” Sekh informed me. “Well they were initially going to pay us in coin, but I decided it would hurt their finances too much. So they’re hosting a small feast for us instead. The people here have a fair amount of food from the river and they’ll also enjoy a celebration.”

“That’s really smart,” I told her with a smile. “Great job Sekh.”

The moment those compliments entered her ears, Sekh began to sport a smug “praise me more” smile on her face. With my clean hand, I began to stroke the top of Sekh’s head. It was a bit hard to reach her head since the chair I was sitting on was rather low. Well it’s not like Sekh is even short, I would say she is around one hundred and sixty five centimeters. In comparison, I’m one hundred and eighty centimeters tall. 

“We should go out and meet the villagers when you’re done eating,” Sekh said. “But take your time, I’m really enjoying watching you eat.”

After I had finished eating and Sekh had gotten her share of watching me eat, the two of us gave our thanks to the hostel owner and went out to talk to some of the citizens. We walked around chatting with various people. Most of what transpired was the two of us receiving thanks or admiration. Apart from that, I also had people ask me about what I wanted to eat for the feast or advice on protecting their settlement. 

“You requested a feast to eat fish right?” I asked wryly as we were walking around.

“No, those weren’t my intentions,” Sekh denied as she averted her eyes. “Totally not.”

For the rest of the day before dinner, I continued to walk around the village with Sekh. Although we mostly made small talk, I was able to give advice on constructing a palisade and setting up traps by the forest. 

While the two of us were surveying the village, a number of citizens had begun setting up coal pits. By the time we came to the cookout, there was already a generous amount of food. Sekh, in particular, had wide eyes when she saw the array of grilled fish, crab boiled with herbs, and even steamed clams and mussels. 

“Carry me back to the room when we’re done,” Sekh informed me happily. “I have to enjoy heaven as much as I can.”

“I’m sorry Sekh,” I answered distantly. “There’s alcohol and shellfish here, I can’t possibly hold back either.”

I don’t know how much the citizens had intended to pay us, but this dinner was worth far more than any cash payment they could logically muster. All of the food was freshly caught from the river and the rustic beer with citrus hints complemented the shellfish so well. Combined with the news of the owl-tiger being taken care of, the villagers were incredibly jubilant. So much so that I got into a drinking competition with some of the men. 

As the eating died down, most of the participants continued to celebrate. I had completely bodied the competition during the drinking contest; however, I was pretty much being beat around during cards. The winner of said games was mainly Sekh. But that didn’t matter, I was sucking on crab claws and sipping beer so I was a winner nonetheless.

It was fairly late in the night when the two of us came back to our room in the hostel. By then, Sekh wasn’t stuffed to the brim and my breath smelled like mint instead of beer. 

“Hehe, today was great wasn’t it?” Sekh asked dreamily as we entered the room. 

“Absolutely,” I answered while I changed into clothes that didn’t smell like food. “We should do something like this again when we get the chance.”

“Definitely,” Sekh said in response. “Hey can you close your eyes for a bit?”

I obliged with a nod. Since I was expecting a kiss, I puckered my lips in anticipation. What I didn’t expect was to be pushed onto the bed by Sekh. As she stood atop me with her hand pinning my wrist, I could see her licking her lips like some sort of predator.

“Sorry, but I forgot to ask if you’re ok with this?” Sekh asked apologetically, breaking from her predatory look.

“You could have asked before pushing me down,” I remarked wryly. “But what do you mean by ‘this’ exactly? Do you just mean sex or are you planning to dom me?”

Once again damaging her image of a predator, Sekh began to scratch her cheek innocently. “Well I just wanted to make love with you.”

“In that case I have to point out a few things,” I said nonchalantly. “First off, I’m really not into being the bottom. Secondly, I was actually waiting for you to make a move since I’m confident that you would initiate when the time is right. And finally, you’re way too weak to pin me in a position like this.”

Before she could respond, I broke Sekh’s bind on my arms. Within a second, I reversed our position, now standing atop Sekh as she lay on the bed.

“That’s a really wolf-like grin,” Sekh observed cutely. “Well that’s fine, just be gentle.”

I responded by placing a kiss on her forehead and began to move down as I pulled off her clothes. Eventually, Sekh was fully unclothed, her firm and lean body laid bare. For the first time, I saw her lower body. Above her folds was a light patch of golden hair or fur if you want to call it that. 

“Nyaah~,” Sekh moaned as I kissed her crotch. “Not fair, you still have clothes on.”

“Then can you fix that?” I requested with a seductive whisper before sealing her lips. 

As Sekh and I sucked on each other’s lips, Sekh began to gently peel off my clothes. Once our mouths broke off, I was stripped as bare as Sekh. The two of us began to stroke each other’s bodies. While I fondled Sekh’s firm and taut breast, Sekh’s hands slid across the musculature on my upper body.

“Your morning workouts really do pay off,” Sekh admired. “But are you fine with me? I know I’m more muscular than most girls.”

“Why are you worried about that?” I asked gently. “I love every bit of you. Well I also have a thing for fit girls.”

While I continued to grope and squeeze Sekh’s chest with my left hand, my right slithered down and I slowly slid my fingers into her soaking wet crotch. When my fingers entered, I could feel her insides wrapping around my digits with an incredible warmth. 

“You’re already so wet,” I teased. 

“Ahhh~ sh...shut up,” Sekh pouted. “It’s because I love you.”

“Sorry, you’re just too cute,” I said with a smile. “I swear I’ll stop teasing you soon.”

“By… the way,” Sekh moaned as she stroked my length. “Is it normally this big?”

“Based on the feedback I’ve gotten, I would say no. But I don’t think that it’s too much.”

“Well… I think we should find out.”

The two of us locked eyes with one another as I slowly pushed my penis towards her vagina. 

“I’ll take it slowly alright,” I told her gently. 

Once Sekh nodded, I began to slowly insert my penis inside. Even when my glans reached her labia, I could already feel an incredible heat radiating from Sekh. Instead of violently slamming my hips against hers, I patiently began to push inside, my cock slowly being swallowed by Sekh’s tunnel. 

“Nyaaahhhaaann~, it hurts. It hurts a lot.”

When I looked down, I saw blood trickling onto my own pole. I cupped my hands on Sekh’s cheeks and pulled her into another kiss. Our tongues intertwined and sloppily twisted with one another for what felt like an eternity.

“Are you feeling better now Sekh?”

“I…think I’m fine now.” 

In response, I began to slowly rock my hips back and forth. Everytime I thrust inside her, I could feel my cock being tightly constricted by her scorching hot insides. 

“Aaahhhnnn...it... feels...nyaaahhaaan….really good…now,” Sekh moaned in pleasure as my penis tapped her cervix.

My left hand continued to toy with Sekh’s chest as I was pumping, my other hand was now twirling and tugging Sekh’s fluffy tail. While my glans scraped at the insides of her vagina, Sekh’s insides began to twitch. 

“My body is feeling all funny. I...hyyyaaaaannnnn!”

As Sekh screamed in pleasure, she violently clenched down on my cock and viscous liquid began to squirt out from her crotch. While Sekh began to huff, I bombarded her neck with a multitude of kisses. 

“My mind... is all hazy right now. But I feel so happy.”

“I… feel the same way.”

Without waiting for a reply, I took one of Sekh’s nipples into my mouth and sucked. As I rolled my tongue around her areola, Sekh’s arms pulled my body ever closer to her own. 

“Please pull on my tail,” Sekh requested with sparkling eyes. 

Once she told me, I gave a forceful but non-violent tug on her tail. The moment I jerked her tail, Sekh began to shake with pleasure again. Within seconds, Sekh had another orgasm, this one more violent than the first. 

Sekh’s own orgasm caused her vagina to squeeze down on my member. The combined heat and force brought me to my limit. But it was around that moment that I remembered a serious problem. Neither of us had used contraceptives or had them ready.

Despite Sekh’s arms being wrapped around my back, I forcefully broke out of the bind. I quickly pulled my cock out from Sekh, the tugging motion causing me to climax on Sekh. My body and mind began to float as I painted Sekh’s torso and the sheets white with semen.

Once my momentary period of happiness died down, I rolled over to the side of the bed beside the panting Sekh. 

“Why didn’t you come inside?” Sekh asked as she pressed her breasts onto my sides. 

“So you wouldn’t get pregnant,” I replied as though the answer was obvious. “I’ll make sure to get contraceptives next time.”

“I don’t see how that’s a problem,” Sekh answered. “It’s fine if I get pregnant. Besides, being a housewife sounds pretty good.”

As she said that, Sekh began to withdraw ever further inside her fantasy. 

“Wait, that means you have to cook in place of me,” I pointed out. “Unless you’re planning to just stay at home to clean and take care of the child.”

“That’s the plan,” Sekh said with a dreamy smile. “Out of curiosity, why is your dick still hard?”

“Oh that, it’s a side effect of my hero powers,” I informed her. “Apparently becoming a hero increases a lot of a person’s bodily processes and not just ones for combat. So in theory, I can cum myself to death.”

“Let’s not do that,” Sekh responded worriedly.

“You don’t need to worry about that,” I brushed off. “I think that I would have to try really hard to reach that point.” 

After we cuddled for a bit, I got up and began to pull the soiled sheets off the bed.

“Wait here for a bit,” I told Sekh. “I’ll ask for a change of sheets and I think these ones need to be soaked so the stains don’t remain.”

Once Sekh gave a satisfied nod of approval, I descended the stairs with the sheets hung over my shoulder. The moment I made eye contact with the hostel owner, she began to give off a knowing look.

“Sorry to bother you but I’d like a set of replacement sheets,” I told her politely. 

“So you finally sealed the deal,” the elderly woman teased. “Well I’m happy for the two of you.”

“The two of us are already happy enough, your added happiness might be too much to handle,” I joked back. 

A while after I gave the hostel owner, I began to walk back to my room with a new set of sheets.

“You’re back,” Sekh purred happily. “Are you interested in another round?”

“Let’s not,” I told her while redoing the sheets. “I’d like for you to be able to walk tomorrow.”

“Fair enough,” Sekh conceded. “But I’d like for us to sleep naked together. It’ll feel better that way.”

That night the two of us fell asleep with our bodies pressed against one another. As much as I would like a morning wake up blowjob, I don’t think it’s possible. Ever since we’ve been together, Sekh has never woken up before me. She hasn’t even come close before. But even getting to see her cute sleeping face is enough to bring me happiness. 

Speaking of painting, would you want an MS paint map of this world?
  • Yes Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 10 · This poll was closed on May 2, 2021 11:53 PM.
32