Paradise Part 14, WORLD STAGE
1.6k 18 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15

 

USA, Washington D.C

The White House (Re-Constructed), the Meeting Room

 

Unlike most nations in which the nation was unified under a single consolidated power, the United States of America functioned as independent nation-like states coming together to form continental agreements.

 

Following the discovery of quirks came chaos, madness, and loss of government power and order. Vigilantes from Rhode Island spread their ideas all across the nation until a form of order finally appeared, the Public Safety Commission.

 

Using the former senator system and the electoral idea as the base to keep their democracy, the United States of America formed the ‘Hero’s Federal Defense Force’ or the HFDF. All 50 working in conjunction to keep the peace of the country with an iron fist, enforced by countless contracted Pro Heroes and the Military Police Force in which was legalized to use their quirks.

 

This newly changed law obviously brought up many concerns as well the forgotten ‘Police Brutality’ that the nation had once suffered from. Despite this, the officials knew the state that the country had once fallen to during the time of chaos; for them, order was a product they would be willing to pay any price for.

 

The State Representatives, who hold the highest authority the nation save for the FDF Chairman and the President, had all gathered today to discuss a topic that had taken the world by storm. Usually no news or event was ever important enough to gather all representatives to the house but this was exceptional. Something that could potentially change the balance the world stood on for either good or bad.

 

The Chairman of the HFDF is ‘Alexander Anderson’, or A.A as the senate calls him. A stern looking balding white man in his late fifties. He had black round spectacles that had chains that went around his thick neck. Despite his age, the man was muscular, his shirt and jacket hugging his form tightly, hiding his numerous scars from countless fights and assassination attempts. His work formerly as a Pro-Hero, teacher, and lawyer before entering into the HFDF had earned him many friends and reputation.

 

Anderson: You all know why you are here today. We are here to discuss a change that had happened in Japan…something in which sent waves of shock and change across the world. Being the largest and most powerful Public Safety Commission in the world, this news has shocked us as well.

 

The large screen behind (and above) him turned on as it showed the footage from the remains of the battle between All Might and All For One.

 

Anderson: The public and most of society has believed that the villain who has went with the name ‘All For One’ was an urban legend or a myth. A mere story that depicted a modern day Demon King as the Japanese would say; unfortunately, we, the HFDF have known for quite some time that All For One is indeed a real being.

 

The members in the court, who were already aware of this face, simply nodded. Respecting the chairman by keeping silent and letting him continue.

 

Anderson: A week ago, there was a fight between two great quirk users on the scale we cannot comprehend. Both users have the power to cause mass destruction on the scale of our top hero, Captain Celebrity (CC), or beyond. Initially, the Japanese Media and ‘HPSC’ has tried to cover up anything and everything regarding this incident but with the help of our agency located in Japan, we were able to dig up the truth.

 

The slide changed to a picture of All Might, the top hero of Japan, getting his bandages changed in some sort of nurse’s office. The wound underneath seeping pus and blood as if it were infected. What horrified them most of all, however, was the fact that the bandages were covering up something missing. Instead of a cut or a bruise underneath, it was rather a large gaping hole.

 

Anderson: A US student from U.A Hero’s Academy had taken this photo. It was then confiscated by the staff and administration before its deletion; however, we were able to recover the student’s phone and recover the lost data to give this image.

 

He took a deep breath before continuing.

 

Anderson: Naturally, we thought this was due to the ‘mysterious fight’. He highly speculated that it was a fight between All Might and All For One which had razed the entire area to the ground. To be honest, we prayed that this would be the case.

 

California: Chairman Anderson, are you stating that this was not the work of All Might and All For One?!!

 

Chatter began as many began to panic at the thoughts of such a quirk. Was the delinquent a villain? Another one other than All For One?

 

Anderson: We thought that was the case since we thought it was the only logical option. All Might and All For One are, by far, the strongest quirk holders in Japan. To make a result such as this…it is only logical that the quirk user must be just as strong. Not to mention, we have confirmed that All Might was indeed in that area a day before the fighting occurred. Unfortunately, we found out the truth later.

 

He flipped the screen to show a blurred black and white photograph of a young girl, casually walking down the streets of Japan. It was only a short clip of 10 seconds as it began to repeat itself.

 

Anderson: This…is Snowfallen.

 

The effect of saying the name of the greatest vigilante was instant as the room exploded into shouts. Shouts of denial, shouts of fear, shouts of rebuttal. The name Snowfallen was more than just a title for the mysterious vigilante. Through her actions, the name carried weight, fear, and most importantly power. Power that had effect even in one of the most secure places in the world.

 

Anderson: ORDER! ORDER! CALM DOWN GENTLEMAN AND LADIES! This is the HERO’S FEDERAL DEFENSE FORCE!

 

Slowly, the senators began to find their calm again as they seated themselves once more; though this time there was a lot more fuss and anxiety. The effect of the name was not yet gone, it was as if it were hovering over the, hovering over their previous nation.

 

Anderson: With a few eyewitnesses, the state of All Might, the disappearance of All For One - who is speculated to be dead - as well as Snowfallen’s interference along with the broken, frozen landscape, we have reached the conclusion that it was Snowfallen who had fought both All For One as well as All Might and emerged victorious.

 

Before another round of chaos broke out, he changed the slide to reveal another bit of information.

 

Anderson: The Ultra Analysis for Registered Villains is the Japanese Top Hero & Officals-only guide for the named villains in Japan. While the public received the approved version, this Ultra Analysis holds the information of many top villains. Even All For One received a page regarding his quirk, predicted statistics, and advice from the Hero Public Safety Commission.

 

The slide turned to show a scanned image of a drawing of a rather creepy looking, tall, Japanese man in a pitch black suit. While the image itself wasn’t terrifying, the description underneath sure was.

 

ALL FOR ONE

Real name Unknown

Objective: To Become the Symbol of Evil (Assumed)

Status: Unknown (Missing)

Quirk: ALL FOR ONE

-This quirk allows him to steal other’s quirks and absorb them into himself. Through this quirk, he had stockpiled countless quirks and has and is still becoming more and more powerful

 

Power: 6/6 S+

Speed: 6/6 S+

Technique: 6/6 S+

Intelligence: 6/6 S+

Evil: 6/6 S+

 

Strength Level: SS

Danger Level: SS

 

When encountering this villain. The HPSC highly recommends calling other Heroes nearby for help and contact the HPSC immediately for backup.

 

Without a word, Anderson flipped the slide to the next page which showed a rather new page. A new addition.

 

This page showcased a girl…or rather the assumed image of Snowfallen in shocking detail (drawing). From her mask, her blade, her hoodie and gloves and even her blue eyes. It looked so realistic that some members got some chills just by looking at the image.

 

Snowfallen

Real name Unknown

Objective: Unknown

Status: ALIVE

Quirk: Unknown.

-Controls Space, Bones, Snow, Ice, Lasers, Heat

-Known to have nullified Quirks

-Immune to mind manipulation or mental quirks

 

Power: OFF CHARTS

Speed: OFF CHARTS

Technique: OFF CHARTS

Intelligence: 6/6 S+

Evil: ?/6 Unknown

 

Strength Level: SSS

Danger Level: ???

 

As a former vigilante, her objectives, goals, and anything about her is unknown except for her strength. It is crucial for Japan to not make an enemy she is not ready to face.

When encountered with Snowfallen, AVOID AT ALL COSTS

 

Anderson: …there you have it ladies and gentleman. Japan has marked the number one Vigilante as the strongest Villain of all time. While none of us nor America has ever seen her in action, I highly recommend that we do the same. As an ally of Japan, I trust their Public Safety Commission to make the correct judgement, and perhaps it is our job, for the people, to put our trust in them. Other than that…we can only hope that she never comes to our beautiful country

 

In China

 

Chairman: So what are we to do in response to Japan’s release of Snowfallen? An official named villain means the state will actively hunt down the individual. Snowfallen, however, has had no interaction with the People’s Republic of China.

 

Party Member: Honored Chairman, it is foolish to look for trouble from such a powerful individual. We suggest that our great nation remain indifferent to this Snowfallen.

 

Party Member: Honored Members and Chairman, I propose we begin a nationwide Campaign in taking Japan’s remains of the Underworld. Should we encounter Snowfallen…she is just one person. No hero or villain can match the might of our great central nation.

 

In Russia

 

Igor: The Russian Federation will stand tall and firm in response to the assumed death of All For One and the emergence of Snowfallen; Japan has no power over our decisions on whether Snowfallen is named Villain or not. We shall continue our efforts to connect with the Vigilante and bring her into our ranks.

 

Meanwhile across the country in California. Airport

 

A rather small girl stepped off the airline from her first class suite room. Stretching as she exited the craft and into the terminal, she expressed some joy at finally being freed from that horrible compacting flying death machine. Still, if she wanted to remain inconspicuous, this was the best way.

 

Girl: I knew it was a good idea to pass it onto beak-boy. Now I have the time to enjoy this vacation!

 

Unfortunately for the Hero’s Federal Defense Force of America, they were completely unaware of what sort of monster had just stepped on American soil.

 

Next Chapter: AFO

47