Ch B1 – My first
5.9k 11 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Birth chapter

 

Don’t scroll down if you don’t want to read it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

The cold water is a shock to my pussy, and sends a shiver up my spine.

 

Giving birth in water is supposed to be easier, so I may as well try it since I’m at a river. 

 

I sit partially submerged for a few seconds as fluid gushes out of my womb and into the water. 

 

The suspense builds for about a minute, only to be broken by my first contraction.

 

In a sudden wave, my entire belly gets rock-hard and I start to feel pressure on my cervix. Shivers travel out of my womb and to the tip of each of my fingers and toes, only to bounce off them and radiate back inwards to my core.

 

My womb keeps squeezing my unborn child for another minute, after which it relaxes slightly and gives me a chance to reflect.

 

The wave wasn’t exactly painful, but happened without warning or control from me. It felt unnerving to have my body doing things without my go-ahead first.

 

My womb contracts again another 30 seconds later, sending another wave of muscle movement across itself. The shivers pulse through my body once more, and my cervix starts to throb under the pressure.

 

I can feel a round object, the head, pressing against my cervix from the womb side, and my body seems to react to this.

 

The throbbing of my cervix causes it to open, and the head of my child nessels itself into the ring that forms.

 

All of a sudden, the contractions end and my cervix shuts off from the outside world; sealing my spawn inside me once more.

If I needed to breathe, I would certainly be gasping for air at this point.

 

So far, I have felt no pain at all, and while the contractions did surprise me, they did not cause discomfort.

 

On the contrary.

 

I feel incredible.

 

Everything else in the world feels like it doesn’t matter. The trees are so distant, the chill of the water doesn’t bother me, and the sun no longer feels overwhelming.

 

Right now, I feel like I can do anything I put my mind to, and I know exactly why.

Because I was made to do this.

 

This is my purpose.

 

This is my life.

 

This is my dream.

 

And it’s happening to me right now.

I let the next contraction flow over me in accordance to my own will, and at the same time, I push.

 

I push hard.

 

My cervix splits open and my child starts to travel down my well-lubricated pussy.

 

My labia is stretched into a wide circle as my child enters the outside world.

 

I scoop up my child from the water, and inspect my still-gaping cunt.

Something is missing: there is no umbilical cord.

I contract my womb again, but I don't feel anything else inside it.

Not even a placenta.

My pussy starts throbbing as it slowly returns to its original size, and my body starts to unwind itself from the tension of childbirth.

 

The process felt entirely different to sex, but I don’t think it was inferior.

Instead of a powerful climax to end things, I’m left with what I’m feeling now:

 

Satisfaction.

 

Gentle warmth fills me as I smile down upon my first child, the first of what I hope will be thousands.

 

I have never been happier before.

I didn't want to put a description of the child in this chapter because people who skip over it should still read that.

76