Chapter 197 Deception
12.4k 19 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" The man settled on the ground, sitting cross-legged. Shaking his head he refused her offer. "Not required. I am good. I will advise you to settle down Mrs. Ruby." Every word from this man was making Ruby more and more nervous. Somehow she settled beside him. 

"This is regarding your husband. I am sure you are aware of the Empire's policy for widows?" Ruby nodded her head in response to his question. He continued after getting an answer from her. "Then it should be easy. Listen carefully Mrs. Ruby, I know your husband is missing. That is something the authorities are going with right now but our organization had gotten our hands on some news that suggests that your husband had passed away." 

"What rubbish!!" Ruby snapped. But the man remained calm, continuing with his monologue. "It's up to you to believe us or not. But let me tell you this, our intelligence is quite strong on this case and according to that, authorities are just hiding the information from you. It won't be long before the news will come out. That's why I am here to warn you. Please look into choosing another husband for you."

"As you know already, you have a month for this. If you are unmarried after a month, we will have no choice but to bring you under our care." Before the man could go on any further. "Are you done, Mister?" The man knew he wasn't welcome anymore. It was kind of expected of him so he got up to take his leave.

"I know you are not in the right state of mind, Mrs. Ruby. But please remember this, Dark Wings is rarely proven wrong." Those were his last words as he departed leaving a shivering Ruby on the door. Tears had already accumulated in her eyes but she refused to believe that she had lost James. There must have been some error on their part.

***

"Gluggg.. glugg... Ugg.. uggh..glugg.." It was lunchtime and Kira was giving Ryu a proper blowjob at the banks of the pond. "Had I improved brother Ryu?" He playfully pinched her nose and forced her head back on his erection. "Yes, Kira. You have gotten better. But there is a lot you need to learn." "Mhhh... Mhhh.." Kira happily nodded her head with his cock in her mouth. 

Ryu felt a slender finger getting jammed in his asshole, as she began fingering him down there. Kira pulled out her finger, placed it in her mouth cleaning it off, and used it to finger him again. She repeated this process many times while focusing her mouth on the cock in her hands. "Brother Ryu, would you like to come with me to my home? Mom wanted to invite you for another dinner." 

Ryu was pleasantly surprised but he had another matter to handle today so Lyla will have to wait. "Hmm.. how about I visit tomorrow? I got some work today." Kira took his cock out of her mouth to answer him back. "Sure. I will let her know." Saying that Kira took the initiative to turn Ryu around and shoved her face between his ass cheeks to now using her tongue to penetrate him, instead of her fingers.

***

Ryu returned to Ruby's house today. He had to inform her about the news regarding James. As he closed in on her estate he saw the door to her house open. Venturing on his way to the door, he can hear a woman crying. His steps quickened as he recognized it to be Ruby's voice.

"Big sis, what happened?" He found Rub sobbing in the corner of her bedroom and immediately went ahead to hug her. She wasn't hurt physically, so there must be some other reason for her state. She must have been crying for a long while since her eyes were entirely red and had drenched her upper garments with her tears. 

Taking a look at the person hugging her, she broke down even more, tightly hugging Ryu. "Please, sis can you stop crying? Please tell me what is the matter?" She sniffed for a long while before she was in a state to continue. Futilely trying to wipe the tears off her eyes, she tried to narrate to him, what had transpired. 

".... He said he was from.. *sob**sob* from the Dark Wings... He told that.. *sob**sob* everyone was lying.. *sob**sob* that James was already.. already.. waghh..." She wasn't able to complete her sentence but Ryu got what she was trying to say. Apparently, even those guys got involved in this. 

There was already a suspicion in his mind, from Lyod's previous reaction and now that he heard that Dark Wings already got the intelligence on his brother-in-law, his own faith was shaken. Right then he recalled something, old man Lyod had told him on the first day at the farms. 

They keep the details of injured persons among themselves, not sharing it with the general public so as to keep them from knowing anything about the Krypto vines. If they can hide the injuries, then what was stopping them from hiding a death? Rather they will go to extreme lengths to make sure that it is not linked with the farms. 

Added to that was how Ruby was never told about this 'mission' of James and they sent him out around the same day that they had to evacuate the farms. Everything began making sense to him now. With all the pieces of the riddle falling in place, Ryu felt his blood run cold. Did Ruby really lose her husband, just like that?

Although, he didn't have much interaction with James but from his memories, he can tell the guy was a decent one. Apart from that, he truly loved Ruby with all his heart. Ryu pushed these thoughts aside, it was not the time to think about these things, he need to get Ruby at ease, at least for now.

"No, sister. They must have messed up in their facts. I had just checked with Master Lyod today. He told me that James's mission had been extended to 3 weeks now. It is not unexpected that those guys are not privy to this information, that's why they would have assumed the worst." He caressed her head in his embrace. 

Ruby wiped her tears asking him if he was telling her the truth. "Do you think I would deceive you on such an important matter? How about this, you come with me to the farms tomorrow. I will let master Lyod explain it himself." Ruby had calmed down by quite a bit now. She tried to put a smile on her face. 

"No need, Ryu. I believe you. Those fuckers.. ahhh... they scared me so much..." She was too exhausted to keep going with her complaints, letting her head fall down back in Ryu's embrace. He lovingly stroked her head but his heart was in an upheaval. How long can he hide it from everyone? One week, two weeks? What will he do afterward? 'Aahhhh... Ain't I just a kid? Why am I unlucky enough to land myself in such situations time after time?' 

He picked up Ruby in his arms and took her to the bed. "Rest for a while, sis. I will bring something to eat." Ruby didn't refuse his hospitality, as the previous cries of despair had drained every ounce of energy out of her.

A few minutes later Ryu returned with some food for her. Sitting beside her he kept the plate in hand and began feeding her with his own hands. Ruby was all too happy to comply with this gesture from him. "I am too tired, Ryu. Come sleep with sister." 

Though he was not in the best mood after the recent developments, but he can't let her figure it out. Placing the plate to the side, he held Ruby's face in his hands. The redhead's heart began to race to anticipate what the boy was planning to do. Yet, she didn't stop him. He was her brother, she was sure it can't be counted as cheating. Also, she needed this right now, after such fake albeit drastic news. 

Ruby closed her eyes, letting her lips hang open. Ryu first checked the gorgeous face in his hands and then her inviting red lips. Gradually he let his lips touch hers, while her hands wrapped around his back, pulling him in her tight embrace. 

She actively participated in the kiss, choosing to suck on his lips and allowing Ryu to do the same. They ceaselessly kissed each other 10 minutes straight, later on involving their tongues as well in the mix. Ryu can feel her hot breath on his face and knew the woman required a release of the pent-up emotions.

Sure enough, Ruby herself pushed him aside before removing all her clothes. "Ryu, I want to do it slowly. Nothing forced this time, show me that you can not only satisfy women but love them as well." 

Her words shook the boy from inside. He had never thought like this. Sex for him was a way to project all his perverted desires onto the women of this new world. Tangled in all this he forgot that sex was not only for the release of lust but it had some deeper meanings depending on the couple involved.

That must be the reason why the women in this world maintained a healthy married life despite using sex as a transaction. The emotions that they showed while doing it with someone they actually loved, was way different from what they let out in front of a stranger. 

His hands snaked around her waist as he kissed the woman once again while slowly letting her lay on her back. Only now, when Ryu thought about it he realized his women had always shown him those emotions of love and care, but he was too blinded by his libido that he ended up ignoring them. 

That was the case with his mother, his aunt, his sister, Dorothea, Sophia, Kira, and many more. 'Shit.. why does it feel like I didn't treat them well. Where does all this guilt come from?' His hands squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Progressively hos kisses moved away from her lips and to her neck and chest. Holding both her melons in his hand he kissed his way through the valley between them.

"Mhhh.." Ruby moaned lightly as her body reacted erratically from this lovemaking session. It was a new breath of air for her. Her brother had managed to arouse her just with the kisses alone. Her hands held onto his head as she caressed his bright green hair.

Ryu's hands had held her waist as he kissed his way over her soft belly and over her button. Taking some time to get out of his clothes, he resumed the kissing once again, this time reaching her vagina. His fingers gently made their way in the hot tunnel, with his mouth giving her exposed bean a gentle suck. "Msssshhhh.. ahsshhh... Ryyuu.. ahhhmhhh..." 

Ruby had her eyes closed as her hands clutched the sheets in her zeal. Her hands were still holding onto his head as the boy switched to licking her labia. Many minutes passed and Ruby had already come once. This time he didn't stop her orgasm from approaching, allowing her to drench his face with her fragrant liquids. 

Sitting back up, he rubbed some of her juices on his cock and stroked it to life. "I am going in, sis." Ruby's face was completely red as if she was a virgin, anticipating her first time. Her eyes refused to look at him, so Ryu pressed his cock into her hole. "Ahmmm... Mhhh.." The penetration wasn't painful but Ruby's eyes still shed tears. 

He had to pull her face towards himself by her chin and kiss her back. Laying in her body, he let his weight push his cock inside her. "Why are you crying now, sis?" Ruby used one of her hands to hold him by his back while her other hand, grabbed him behind his head. She kissed him one again. "These are happy tears, little brother. You can begin, I am ready." 

His hands shifted down to hold Ryu by his soft buttocks as he began moving inside her. His thrusts were deep and long, sending his tip to the end of her wet canal. Outside of the house night fell as the couple continued their journey to merging their spirits into each other.

95