Chapter 225 A ruthless Mage 3
8.3k 17 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Cough* *Cough* *Spurt* A jet of blood burst out from Samuel's mouth, splashing on Emily's bare chest. Confusion was written all over his face, unable to make any sense of the situation. Gradually his eyes closed as his life escaped his body. 

Emily took in a deep breath and got up, leaving the lifeless body of the boy on the ground. Pulling a cloth from her storage ring she began cleaning the bloodstains from over her breasts. 

"You were too harsh. At the very least you should have let the boy cum inside you before taking such extreme steps." Nerissa had jumped down from her resting spot on the beaches above. A small smile was visible on her face like the recent death wasn't a big deal for her, instead choosing to mockingly admonish Emily. 

But the woman didn't seem to be in a mood for her regular jokes, right now. Putting her clothes back on, she directed her away. "Get to work, I don't want a single loophole." Saying that she swiped her hand and Samuel's body disappeared from its place. Not even waiting for any response from her spirit she had already begun walking back to her tent.

***

"Hah!!" For a second Jacob's heart had stopped when his senses told him that there was someone with him in the tent. In his realm, it wasn't an easy task to sneak up on him even in his sleep. Not to mention he had put his most capable beast on the guard duty. 

Finding a naked Emily beside him in his bed, she sighed in relief. It made sense that she was the only one who could pull this stunt off. "Haha.. Mrs. Emily, you sacred me for a moment there. What happened, is something the matter?" 

All his questions fell on deaf ears, as the woman began pulling his pants off. Jacob was taken by surprise by her sudden aggression. But all the words of resistance were stuck in his throat once he found his cock enveloped in Emily's mouth. She took his whole length inside her mouth.

"Gluckk.. gluck.. mhuuuu.. Chugh.." Emily was especially belligerent with his cock and Jacob was loving every second of the treatment. "Hoho.. don't tell me, did my boy left you in heat Mrs. Emily?" 

After a few minutes, the mage took a break from squeezing his cock with her throat muscles. Giving a long lick over his length Emily slapped the thick shaft on her face. "Yeah.. the boy got too eager and ended up coming before me. Sadly, now his father has to pay for his sins." 

With a cheeky smile, she revealed her pearly white teeth and jumped over the man. Laying over his wide body she pointed his cock inside her cunt. Feeling her soft breasts crushing against his chest made Jacob lose any sense of self-control. "Haha.. he is just a kid right now. Let me take his place. I will make sure you scream in pleasure." 

His hands grabbed onto her mushy butt cheeks and holding onto her, his waist began jerking hard. Every pump sent his cock drilling inside her tight pussy. "Mhhh.. ahhhh.. ahh.." With time Jacob's pumps grew harder, more so when Emily bit on his neck. 

15 minutes passed like this and Jacob was in the middle of a sensational sex session when all his senses began screaming of incoming danger. *Thud* His hands struck against Emily's chest, forcing her off himself. Hurriedly he got up only to find himself extremely weak.

"What did you do.. ahhhh!!" *Cough* *Cough* Dark red blood oozed out of his mouth, splattering on the ground. "Haahh... Haahh.." His breathing had grown labored and his hands felt across his lower abdomen. Immense despair covered his face when he discovered that his magic core had been damaged. 

The despair turned to extreme anger as he gritted his teeth staring at the woman ahead of him with vicious eyes. "Why did you do it.. have you gone crazy..!!" *Cough* *Cough* More blood spurted from his mouth. His entire body was in turmoil. His cultivation was leaking through his damaged core, fast. 

He can even feel his realm dropping down rapidly. Damage to their magic core was the absolute worst thing that can happen to a mage. It was extremely difficult to fix any harm done to the core. But for him there was no hope of even that as the damage done to him was irreparable. 

In a single minute, his whole life had been destroyed. All his hard work is gone. He can see everything turn to dust in front of his eyes. Extreme hate-filled his gaze. No matter what reason she had for resorting to such a merciless move, the truth was that his life as a mage was more or less over. 

"Why did you do that.. ahhh.. you wench..!!" Jacob tried his best to stop the leakage of his cultivation, placing both his hands on his abdomen but deep inside he knew the futility of his actions. Recalling something he hurriedly tried searching for something over his body, but can't find it.

Emily on the other hand was eerily calm. All the pretense was gone and her face looked disastrously cold. She got up and opened her palm to reveal a small glowing orb. "Don't bother." She was a resident of the Cylon Empire and was totally familiar with every noble family from the capital. 

Hence, this orb was the first thing that she took off him when he was engaged in thoughtless sex with her. The man was too engrossed in enjoying her that he dropped his guard, allowing her to separate him from his magic beasts.

This orb was a specialty of the Wilder clan. They were not the best when it came to individual cultivation but once they are allowed to bring their beasts in the fight, they grow into a force to reckon with. Even then, it would not have been difficult for Emily to kill the man off along with all his beasts. But that way she won't be able to put the blame on the beastmen. Hence, she chose the safest method.

Watching his beast orb in Emily's hand, Jacob knew he was done for. That was his last hope. He might have been able to save his life by running away, even if he had to sacrifice his magic beasts. 

*Growwl* *Grrrrr* Right then he heard a heavy rumbling from outside. "Gratos!!" He ran out of the tent only to find his massive beast fallen on the ground. Its feet had been stuck deep in the ground, while his whole body felt like it was pressed down by a giant palm. The animal gave a last look at his master before closing its eyes.

Looking around he found the culprit sitting in the shoulder of his now-dead beast. It was a spirit and if he identified her correctly she must belong to Emily. Anguish filled his mind. Why was this happening to him? Why would she attack him out of nowhere? He had made sure not to offend the woman all his way. 

His knees gave away and he fell to the ground. "Why?? Whyyy did you do that?" Tears filled his eyes as screamed in pain. Before today he would have never believed that a grand magus will stoop so low as to go against someone on a lower realm than them. What happened to their pride?

"You don't need to know that Mr. Jacob. Please know that I got no personal grudge against you. But you will still have to die today." Her words only fueled the anger in his heart. "No personal grudge? Fucker!!" There was no need to be respectful to her any longer. There was no chance he was getting out from this situation, alive.

Emily had walked over to stand ahead of him and her steps suddenly reminded him of an even more dismaying possibility. "My son!! What did you do with him? Tell me!! Ahhhhhh!!!" In a single night, the man had lost everything.

*Thud* All his fears proved to be real when he saw Samuel's naked body, laying on the grass lifelessly. Despite his agony, he crawled over to the body trying his best to shake the boy of his infinite stupor. "Ahhh.. Samuel.. please.. please.. wake up.. ahhhggggg!!!" 

This was his one and only child. If Emily would have allowed him death wish he would have certainly chosen for her to spare his son's life and now that too was taken away from him. His mind knew that the boy was long dead. Just the fact that she manifested his body from her ring was enough proof for it. A storage ring can not sustain life, that was the fact.

Nevertheless, the father inside of him can't come to terms with the fact. "Ahhhh.. ahhhh... Wuuuu.. ahhhhh.." No matter how arrogant he might have been the feeling of losing your child was not something he can endure. His head dropped on the boy's cold chest as warm tears spilled from his eyes. His screams had now turned to whimpers. 

Emily stood there in silence. A shiver ran through her body and unexpectedly she was feeling cold in his silent night. For a moment her own heart twisted in her chest but it was only for a brief moment. The next second the same cold expression took over her face.

She dropped her head down and took a bow. "I made sure that he felt minimal pain." Her words seemed to have woken the man up from his mourning. Jacob had never felt such bubbling hate for anyone in all his life.

"Bastard.. bastard.. I will kill you...!!" Drawing on his last remaining mana he pulled his limping body up and sprinted towards the woman. Yet, the man collapsed only after taking a few steps towards her. "It's gotten too noisy out here. Let's put an end to all this, I am tired." Nerissa was revealed flying behind the man. She was the one who took him out.

Emily walked closer to the dead body and keeling down, she closed the man's grudge-filled eyes. *Thud* "This was the messenger beast that was following us." Nerissa dropped another dead body from mid-air. Emily looked beside her to find a meter-long lizard. 

"It was really hard to locate this sneaky fellow. I can't believe he still went on to release this guy, despite being with one of the most powerful mages of this empire." Emily gave a nod and picked up Jacob's dead body, placing it beside his son. 

"Just the fact that those old guys sent him for the investigation, made him worthy enough for us to be careful with him." The lizard that Nerissa had hunted down was a special magic beast that was directed to return to the Wilder clan in case its master lost his life. It could have revealed the last moments of Jacob's death to his family. 

It was nothing out of the blue. Every major clan had one way or another to safeguard the lives of their members. Kneeling beside the dead bodies, Emily pressed her head on the ground, praying for their souls. Yes, they stood opposite to her in this life but once the soul has left the body, it was pure and untainted. It was neither her ally nor her enemy. 

Nerissa only smiled before vanishing in thin air. Her job was done, Emily will handle the rest. A cold wind blew across the forest, chilling the naked body of an old woman and the two dead bodies, in the middle of nowhere. 

    

55