Chapter 28: Naoki’s God-Level Reasoning
1.9k 8 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I looked at them.
 
And their reactions are what I expected, they were all baffled.
 
Maeda-senpai was looking at us baffled at the same with curiosity in her eyes. Oishi-senpai was looking at me in astonishment and amazement, and then Kanemoto-senpai was looking at Naoki in bewilderment then looked at me while contemplating something.
 
Lastly, Yokota was looking at us in bewilderment too, as she probably can't process the idea of two beautiful girls agreeing to that kind of stuff.
 
"Uhhh...", I looked at Yokota.
 
"Okita-san, is what she said, true?", Yokota asked.
 
I need to make an excuse, once this got out. I don't know what will happen to us, mostly to Naoki and Yuki. Since this country is monogamous, polygamy relationships here are treated as disgusting or immoral, or maybe that's what society tells you. Of course, not only that, polygamy is illegal here in this country. I don't know the specifics but I did saw someone on the television who got caught by the police because he's having a polygamous relationship with 10 women, and he's married to all of them, he was forced to divorce all of them but as for his punishment, I don't know since I quickly changed the channel because I got bored and want to watch anime.
 
Even though Yuki is from a noble house, it doesn't mean we are safe in the eyes of society, I don't want them to be criticized for something they decided for their own happiness, that's why I only want to keep this polygamy relationship thing they suggest to the three of us. As for Naoki blurting out that to them, I could get a glimpse at what happened to her, like earlier when I kissed her in the garden, Naoki is on cloud nine after that, she even agreed about me having another woman which clearly is not into that, just by judging her behavior. Yuki started being weird as if she's lost control of herself, or maybe her honest tendency started going out of control.
 
And now, I need to find an excuse. I could tell them that the confession is true and then deny the threesome relationship that Naoki just blurted out, they could believe that. But, there's only one thing I'm having a hard to find an excuse which is about us kissing. But, in the end, I feel like it's better to deny all of that.
 
Now that I think about it, I did blurt that thing to Arima too. Even if he did tell me that he doesn't have anyone to talk to, I don't even know if he told me is the truth. Maybe, some people will treat it as just a joke. But first, I need to fix this dilemma that Naoki created.
 
"Umm, Naoki is just joking, hahaha.", I said while laughing rigidly.
 
Naoki then looked at me dumbfoundedly, I stared at her eyes.
 
Then after a while, her eyes widen as she finally realized her blunder and helped me.
 
"Y-yeah! Hahaha.", Naoki added.
 
We are laughing rigidly as we don't know what their reactions will be.
 
Oishi-senpai, Maeda-senpai, and Kanemoto-senpai looked at us dumbfounded, they don't know whether to laugh at our so-called joke.
 
Yokota on the other hand narrowed her eyes and looking at us full of doubt.
 
I could feel cold sweats forming on my back and forehead, I even gulped a pool of my saliva.
 
"Then, what's with the kissing part?", Yokota asked while her eyes are piercing towards me.
 
"Eh, ah, uhh—", I started thinking of a plausible explanation to that.
 
Naoki then interjected, "A foreign customs!"
 
Great job! Naoki! Nice save! I gave her an imaginary thumbs up.
 
"Who are you fooling? Don't give me that! I know they only kiss at cheeks not lips! A-and not even a passionate one!", Yokota exclaimed.
 
Shit, she's too clever. Wait, even I wouldn't believe that.
 
Naoki only looked at her dumbfounded, and only said, "French kiss?"
 
Nice! Why didn't I think of that?!
 
"F-French kiss is only for couples!", Yokota exclaimed as her face flushed in redness.
 
"Huh? Friends do french kiss too, you know?", Naoki responded.
 
"T-T-That's not true...?", Yokota said as she tilts her head sideways looking at Naoki confused.
 
"French kissing someone doesn't indicate that you want to be him or her, sexually or romantically. Since Tatsu, Yuki, and I are close we can do that.", Naoki said.
 
For real? I'm pretty sure it doesn't... But hey, they're believing it! Keep up the work, Naoki!
 
"T-That doesn't make any sense...", Yokota said as her voice started wavering.
 
"Y-yes! It does! As you know, kissing is like a greeting or saying goodbye to a person, and what Yuki and I did earlier was a goodbye kiss.", I said.
 
"Eh? But, why french kiss? That would be plausible if it's only a peck on the lips.", Yokota responded as she's gotten more confused.
 
"True, I totally agree with Yokota-chan on this one.", Maeda-senpai said.
 
"Yeah, me too.", Oishi-senpai followed.
 
"I totally don't know what happened earlier, but I could see a glimpse of what happened. And one more thing, french kiss?", Kanemoto-senpai who's still confused even asked.
 
"Of course! It's totally normal! We're childhood friends, Yuki created this form of formality between the three of us because a peck in the lips doesn't signify our close relationship that's why we took the form of french kissing to solidify that.", Naoki said.
 
Childhood friends... So, my guess is correct. But, I didn't expect Yuki in the picture. Is what Naoki just said really the truth? Us being childhood friends? How did Yuki become my childhood friend though? If it's Naoki that would be plausible since she's not a noble... What if Sakura-san's clients are nobles?
 
Scratch the childhood stuff first, there's a bigger dilemma we're facing as of right now. What Naoki said is really believable but there's a huge hole left uncovered.
 
All of them still looked confused but their expressions tell that they somewhat believe Naoki's story, except for Yokota.
 
"Huh? That still doesn't make any sense, how come french kissing solidifies your close relationship? What kind of common sense is that?", Yokota said.
 
"Hey, it's Yuki's common sense and she's the princess of the Hatsumi Family, ask her. All I could tell is nobles common sense are pretty weird.", Naoki said confidently while giving Yokota a shrug.
 
Yokota realized and finally believed it, "Now, that I think about it... You're correct."
 
And, you believed that?! Now, that I think about it, Yuki's common sense is pretty weird. I just hope that Yuki will not hear what Naoki just said. But, why did Yokota believed that though? I'm pretty sure there are nobles in this school too, which means their common senses are abnormal? That's the only plausible explanation that I could come up with. She totally bought that, now that is something.
 
Even the senpais finally 100% believed with our so-called 'explanation'.
 
But Kanemoto-senpai exclaimed, "Wait! You guys are talking about the Hatsumi princess?"
 
"Yeah.", Maeda-senpai responded.
 
"So...", Kanemoto-senpai pointed his finger at me,"...You're the infamous Okita, right?"
 
Ugh, I don't even know if I will accept that title or not. I don't feel good about that title.
 
"Y-Yeah, I'm Okita, I just introduced myself earlier.", I grimaced as I responded to Kanemoto-senpai.
 
"Wow, I didn't think you're that guy, to be honest, and this girl must be the foreign girl who slapped Oye Goro."
 
"Yes.", that's the only thing Naoki said.
 
"I can't believe that you guys are trying out our club.", Kanemoto-senpai said in astonishment.
 
"What are saying, Jurou?", Oishi-senpai asked him.
 
"Yeah, what are you saying?", Maeda-senpai added.
 
"Oh yeah, you guys don't follow the forum. Basically, Okita-san here became famous on his first day of school, you're a transfer, right? Okita-san, Ikeda-san, and your friend the silver-haired beauty of the Hatsumi Family all got a perfect score on every subject of the entrance exam, and only Okita-san is the only one who got like 82 on Japanese, right?", Kanemoto-senpai said.
 
I didn't read that in the forum, they really do tell everything, huh?
 
"92 on Japanese, but other than that, all that you said they're all correct.", I said.
 
"Wait for real!?"
 
"No way!? You guys are geniuses?!"
 
Oishi-senpai and Maeda-senpai exclaimed.
 
"Yeah, even some students didn't believe that, and then the thing he got famous for was the incident with Oye Goro, your classmate the one who tried to hit on you despite you being a guy, Rin. Hahaha, I still remember that day.", Kanemoto-senpai said.
 
Wait, he's really a guy?! God damn. He got a girly name plus adding that to his feminine features, he's basically a real-life trap, my inner otaku is screaming because I want to see him wearing girly clothes. And another thing, that Oye guy was a second-year? I didn't know it since he's not wearing a necktie when I confronted him twice.
 
"Ugh, don't make me remember that and what's with the guy anyway? Don't tell me he tried to woo Ikeda-san and that Hatsumi-san.", Oishi-san responded with a frown.
 
"Yeah, hahaha, I remember that guy. So, what's with him anyway? Did he finally got what he deserves?", Maeda-senpai said.
 
"Yeah, he tried to hit on Ikeda-san yesterday and got his wrist broken by Okita-san, and earlier in the morning he even tried to woo the Hatsumi girl too, they even forced him to quit school, and some said that when they found out the Hatsumi girl's background his father who he's so proud of begged on his knee. Hahaha.", Kanemoto-senpai said while still laughing.
 
"That's true, but there is some missing context on it, senpai. First, he tried to woo Naoki yesterday but I didn't break his wrist because of that, I broke his wrist because he tried to slap Naoki. Second, we didn't force him to quit school, his father volunteered to withdraw his son due to the sexual misconduct and even sexual harassment that he is exhibiting inside school ground.", I said.
 
Yokota, Oishi-senpai, Maeda-senpai, and Kanemoto-senpai flinched upon hearing that.
 
"Wait, that's real? But, why did the school not expelling him then?", Maeda-senpai asked.
 
"I don't know, maybe because his father holds authority and power?", I responded.
 
"That would make sense since he's always boasting his father's influence to any girl he eyed upon on.", Oishi-senpai said while having a frown face.
 
"I'm glad you're okay Ikeda, this is my first time hearing that.", Yokota said with a worried look on her face.
 
"I'm okay, Tatsu stopped him before he could even do anything to me.", Naoki smiled at Yokota giving her some sort of relief.
 
"I-I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have said all of that.", Kanemoto-senpai cast his head down.
 
"It's okay, you can't really tell the truth once it became a rumor some people will exaggerate it and some people will change some details to make it juicy. So, don't worry about that, senpai.", I said.
 
"Well, about forcing him to quit school, that kind of what happened. When they found out about Yuki's background they basically begged for their life since Yuki can easily make them suffer, not only making them lose their company but they could suffer the backlash of angering the Hatsumi Financial Group, even if they lost their company his father could just find another job, right? But that's not the case, what kind of company would accept a person who offended an heir of a financial group who basically owns the business world in this country?", I added.
 
Yokota, Oishi-senpai, Maeda-senpai, and Kanemoto-senpai flinched and shivered in fear as they gave a deep thought about it.
 
"But, of course, I'm not that heartless, even though Yuki gave me the authority to do what I want with them. I didn't do that and only gave his father an idea of how to resolve it by forcing him to withdraw his son from this school which is a win-win for both of us. I took the opportunity to control them when the fear is taking over them, that's why it all went smoothly even with just a few words. It's better that way rather than resolving it the other way, but if they ever tried to anything with me or Naoki, or exhibit some sort of resentment towards me or Naoki, I wouldn't even give a single care about their lives and I will resort to Yuki's method."
 
The four of them instantly looked at me in fear while shivering as if they're currently talking with a monster.
 
What I said was the truth, if those people will ever try to something funny, I will let Yuki handle all of it. It's better to be safe than sorry. This is not a coward move, I'm only relying on Yuki because she holds power while I, on the other hand, don't have some sort of power nor authority maybe I have with Yuki's backing. Nonetheless, I'm not gonna be an idiot and let Naoki and me be in danger.
 
Of course, I said this to them as a warning that if they ever tried to create some rumors because of the kiss earlier, it wouldn't end well for them.
 
 
Oho~ I'm almost done with my second novel, I'm stacking up chapters first before releasing it, maybe like 5 chapters.

61