Chapter 30: Naked and Afraid
2k 10 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A splashing sound could be heard.
 
A guy fell on a fountain in an area where there seems no bystander nearby which why he was so thankful enough for that and that guy was none other than—me.
 
"Tatsu! Are you okay!", Naoki exclaimed.
 
"I'm okay", I got up, my blazer and white long sleeve that's beneath it got drenched in water, and of course my hair too.
 
I'm thankful that there are no people here if there are, I would probably die in embarrassment.
 
Although my uniform is drenched, I'm just thankful that the water is clean. What happened was, when my foot got stuck I lost balance making me fall on the fountain. And, I'm very thankful to whoever planted this fountain without any railings on it, because it's a very huge help for me, I got a free bath because of it.
 
"Yeah, I'm okay.", I responded.
 
Then I laughed, "Pft, Hahahahaha", I can't help myself but just laugh at how ridiculous the way I fell on the water.
 
"Are you really, okay? You're drenched we need to find some clothes for you to change on. Let me get something first, I think I will get my tracksuit, and a towel too!", Naoki exclaimed worryingly.
 
Naoki was about to run, but I stopped her first, "Naoki Naoki, I'm okay, and my tracksuit is on my locker so there's no need for you to get yours."
 
"Okay! Then I'll go get it!", Naoki exclaimed and went ahead leaving me behind.
 
But as I was about to stop her, she already left.
 
"..."
 
I was left dumbfounded. She's even carrying my own bag that I tossed to her when I fell earlier. Naoki left me here all alone without anything, I was about to get the handkerchief that was on my bag but my bag is with Naoki.
 
"..."
 
"Haa...", I sighed.
 
I removed the hairs in front of my face since it's quite annoying because it's wet, I pulled my hair to the back of my head making my face very clear to other people. There are some people are passing by, that's why I hid on a nearby tree that's near the fountain so that Naoki could easily find me when she got my tracksuit. I'm too thankful that I didn't see any people passing by when I fell earlier, or maybe there are?
 
I took of my blazers, so I'm only wearing the white long sleeve beneath it. And since, the one that Yuki gave me was too fit for me it stuck to my body like a sanction cup. So, I took it off as well because of that, I'm currently sitting naked here with only my pants on underneath a tree—I feel like an exhibitionist pervert.
 
I squeezed out the water on my long white sleeve then I put it on my shoulder while waiting for Naoki.
 
I took my phone out and checked it if it's still working—It's alive!
 
"Haa...", I let out a relieved sigh.
 
I then opened it, looked at messages then I remembered that I could just ask my parents for help since they're here too but that'll probably cause some unwanted commotion, they tend to overreact to some stuff.
 
Then I remembered about Zeno, I met her earlier in the clubroom. For real though, it's quite awkward I don't know what to say to her so I tried messaging her.
 
'Hey, sorry for earlier, I didn't notice that picture when I saw it the first time. I deleted it, don't worry.'
 
I deleted the so-called picture she took earlier. It's quite disturbing to own those kinds of stuff that could be used as blackmail, that's why I deleted it when I saw that. I don't if she will reply to my message or not but I really want to befriend her even though we've met only online. She helped me from times where I really need someone I could talk to like talking about our hobbies, in particular, a close friend I could talk to that could help me forget my own problem.
 
I stared at my phone while waiting for Naoki, I heard some rustling noise on the nearby bush. I quickly looked at the bush but there's nothing so I treated it as some sort of animal hiding that's why I didn't bother taking a look at it close up, and I don't want to get attacked too.
 
Then I heard Naoki shouting, "Tatsu! Where are you!"
 
I quickly got up and shouted, "Here!"
 
Naoki quickly went in my direction and when she saw me her face flushed in redness. She just stood in front of me while eyeing my body like a predator hunting its prey while carrying my tracksuit.
 
"Oi! Stop staring.", I quickly covered my body with my blazer.
 
Naoki snapped out, and panicky said, "Eh? Y-Yeah, here."
 
She handed me my tracksuit and a towel.
 
"Thanks.", I thanked her while wiping out my body.
 
"I've got more towels, let me help you.", Naoki said.
 
"E-Eh? Y-you, don't need to."
 
"No! I was supposed to be one who fell, that's why as my gratitude I'll wipe your body.", Naoki said with a fierce look in her eyes staring at me.
 
I don't know if that's the real reason, or maybe because she's heavily panting while looking at my body. I shivered upon seeing her like that.
 
"Y-Yeah, I guess y-you could...", I responded while shivering.
 
When Naoki heard that she smiled happily and went towards me, and she helped me wiping my body while I'm doing my hair.
 
While that's happening, the way Naoki was wiping my body is very very weird. Like, it's very sexual per se? That's why I'm having some tingly feeling when she's wiping my body, because of that my face flushed red in embarrassment.
 
Naoki's heavy breathing is getting weirder and weirder, and I'm getting scared, to be honest.
 
"Naoki, let's switch wipe my hair and I'll do my body.", I said.
 
"Eh? O-okay...", Naoki responded.
 
Naoki's facial expression turned into a dejected one.
 
I'm so embarrassed. I don't know why our arrangement on wiping me, was that. Although Naoki on the other hand was enjoying wiping me, her expression and everything were very unsettling.
 
After a while, we finished drying my hair and body, and what's next is my pants.
 
I looked at Naoki, and said, "Uhh, Naoki turn around, I'll change my pants."
 
As to know why I'm changing here in public underneath a tree because this is the only place secluded, where only a few people could see me. Now, as to why I'm changing here instead of the bathroom because first I don't know where the nearest bathroom here as I haven't really explored the whole school campus yet, secondly some people could probably recognize me and I don't want to get into trouble anymore, I don't know what they will do once they saw me all alone. I'm avoiding getting myself into a fight. For god sake, I want to live peacefully. It's better to be safe than sorry.
 
"Eh? O-Okay.", Naoki responded and covered her face with both of her hands but I could still see her eyes peeking out of her fingers.
 
I narrowed my eyes, and said, "Turn around I said, not cover your eyes."
 
"Y-yeah", she finally turned around but her head is still facing me.
 
I facepalmed upon seeing her actions, so instead of telling her what to do, I chose to turn my back against her and removed my pants. I'm still wearing my short even though it's wet, I chose not to remove it because of a certain someone.
 
After removing my pants, I wiped out my legs and wore the tracksuit that Naoki gave me earlier.
 
After changing into my tracksuit, I turned around to Naoki, and spoke, "Naoki do you have a comb?"
 
I saw her face beet red as if she's about to collapse at any given moment while looking at me.
 
"Hm...? Oh, yeah yeah I have one!", Naoki panicky said.
 
I sighed, "Haa..."
 
Naoki went through her bag and got the comb.
 
"Can I comb your hair?", Naoki asked.
 
"Eh? Yeah.", I replied.
 
Because of the height difference, I sat on the ground while she combs my hair.
 
"Your hair is still silky as ever.", Naoki said.
 
"Naoki, it's been bothering me for a while but why are guys not telling me anything?", I said.
 
"Eh? Oh, you're talking about your memory?"
 
"Yeah.", I replied.
 
"Well, it's better to ask Izumi-sensei for that one. We're strictly prohibited to tell you anything."
 
"You knew my psychiatrist?!". I exclaimed and turned my head upward, I stared at Naoki's face in disbelief with my eyes widen.
 
"Yeah, she's the one who prohibited us.", Naoki wryly smiled.
 
"For real?! But, why?", I looked at her puzzled.
 
"I told you, it's better if Izumi-sensei will tell you because she's the one who's treating you."
 
Naoki then started circling her arms around my neck while still looking at my eyes, then her eyes got watery.
 
"I'm sorry."
 
"Eh?!", I exclaimed at her sudden apology.
 
"Sorry.", Naoki's tears started pouring down.
 
"I'm so sorry.", she added.
 
Naoki looked in my eyes with different kinds of emotions that I couldn't tell.
 
"Sorry. I've been wanting to tell you ever since you mentioned me not seeing you all these years. Sorry. I've always wanted to visit you, I've always wanted to be with you, I've always wanted to be by your side especially the times where you needed us the most. I'm sorry. When you said that to me earlier, I started feeling uneasy as if the emotions that had been bottling up inside me for the years without you, exploded..."
 
Naoki tears started pouring down and some of them are falling to my face. I didn't know that what I said earlier in the morning really took a toll on her.
 
"...The feeling of loneliness without you by my side, I can't take that anymore. I guess that's why you could probably tell in my actions, right? I've been always lonely, I don't have anyone other than my parents and you. Even in my middle school days. I'm all alone, I didn't have any friends that I could talk to. I don't know if it's because I transferred to a new school in the middle of the semester in my second year of middle school or maybe because of the guilt that's been tormenting me. Or maybe, because Izumi-sensei prohibited me from visiting you all those years. I don't know what to do I feel like my world is crumbling. The guilt. The loneliness. The feeling of helplessness. I've been in despair ever since."
 
"When I got the news that we can finally see you but at the cost of not telling you about us even treating you as a stranger whom we haven't met. I became happy once again for the first time. I was really happy. Then I saw you, I was too nervous at that time. I don't know how to interact with you. Maybe, that's why I'm too awkward when you met me the first time.", Naoki added.
 
I-I didn't know that she's feeling that way. At first, I thought she's a normal girl with a normal life. But, I didn't expect that she's broken inside so she's like me—A facade. I could see the pain in her eyes, when she mentioned the thing about treating me as a new person or a stranger her expression became dimmer.
 
I removed her arms that's circling my neck and stood up.
 
I hugged her, and said, "I'm not mad. I-It just came out of my mouth earlier. I just got influenced by my emotions. And, I didn't expect that you were all alone too. I'm sorry. I didn't think that what I said really hurt you. But hey, those years are done, so just create a new one.", I smiled.
 
Even though what I said is hypocritical, I can't think of anything that I could say that could cheer her up. I didn't think that Naoki was the same as I, stuck in the past where our consciousness started getting devoured by our negative feelings that we can't get rid of.
 
"You're lying, I know you. You will always tell those kinds of things to me just to get me to feel better. This is what I hated and loved about you. You will always do anything to protect us, your overprotectiveness is what put you in that state.", Naoki said angrily.
 
I flinched upon hearing that.
 
Then Naoki's expression turned gentle and said, "That's why I made an oath to protect you, no matter what. To least somewhat repay the debt I owe you.", she smiled gently at me.
 
Naoki then leaned her lips towards mine, which ended up touching it.
 
 
 
So, about the smut part. I'm planning to release it in patreon as a side chapter, what do you guys think?

64