CH 165: BLEACH IS BACK
2.3k 6 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: Lol the title has nothing to do with the chapter. I am just excited to see it back. Though I will have to wait a while before the most exciting fights are introduced.)

-------------

"*Cough* *Cough* Damn. I nearly died there."

Walking out of the shadow, Tokinada laughed lightly while inspecting the wound on his stomach. It seemed that even while blinded, Zaraki had managed to instinctively strike him down. If he had been a little slower, fleeing wouldn't have been an option.

The only reason he managed to escape was thanks to his sword but it was also the reason he nearly died. The ancestral Zanpakuto of the Tsunayashiro family was a powerful one. In fact, depending on who was wielding it, it could be called the strongest one. 

The role of his clan was to observe history and, like his clan, his sword could do the same by witnessing the 'history of Zanpakuto'. All Zanpakuto observed were recorded and the wielder could use their power as he wished and even many of them at the same time, creating an incredible combination.

Of course, there were some limits. The first one was that the power of the copied power depended on the wielder. If Tokinada used the ability of someone weaker, then in his hand the same ability would be greatly enhanced. If on the other hand, he used the ability of someone stronger, then the power would be lowered accordingly.

Thankfully for Tokinada, as a member of one of the four Great families, he was born with a large amount of Reiatsu and since he was pretty talented even for a member of his family, his level didn't lose out to the high-level captains. Perhaps the only Zanpakuto he couldn't reproduce at full power were those belonging to monsters like Yamamoto, Unohana, Gojo, or Aizen. The same applied to a lesser extent to Kyoraku and Ukitake.

The second limitation though was the true problem.

"How much lifespan did I lose this time? Well, not much I guess."

All-powerful Zanpakutos always came with a penalty or a restriction and the price to use his sword was his own lifespan. Each time he used the full power of his sword, his soul would be eroded a little more.

This is why, despite how powerful the sword was, the past leaders of his clan never used it. Only someone as crazy as Tokinada would wield this sword without any worry.

 "Well, this mission is a bust. Can't stay."

Once again, Tokinada was not a warrior. He would never hesitate to flee when he needed if he deemed it necessary. 

"I wonder what the face of those captains would be when I say that Gojo attacked me for no reason. Hahaha. It will be fun to see."

The Central 46 indeed wanted him to get rid of Gojo but…There was no proof, right? 

He couldn't hide his jubilation at the thought of the incoming tornado.

Perhaps, in this chaos, the plan of the Tsunayashiro family could be implemented.

That was—Creating their own Soul King.

—-

Back to Gojo, after Zaraki left to torment the Visored, for which Gojo could only mourn, he began to think about what to do about the two rescued Fullbringers.

In the end, he decided to leave this to Kisuke. While he was interested in Ginjo, he knew that Kisuke was the best equipped to deal with the man. It would be rather helpful if he could create a new Hogyoku or something of the like.

Gojo already had too many projects without even having to add the incoming visit to Hueco Mundo.

There was too much to do and not enough time to do it.

'Perhaps I should learn how to stop time?'

Gojo did not think it was impossible. At least in his own world, he was a god. The more his abilities expanded the greater the skills he would be able to bring. Once his skills in manipulating time increased, he would be able to tweak it as he wished. 

Thinking about this he slowly began to float in the air, his eyes shining as he observed the sky and the moon. The blue of his eyes reflected the white orb in the sky, while his snow-white hair seemed to glow under the moonlight.

During those 20 years, he had been peacefully living. While it was boring, it was also satisfying. Being with people he loved, not having to fight deadly threats every day, nor having to see the dead bodies of his friends and students made his current life so much better than what he had in his previous world.

This is exactly why he couldn't stop his thirst for power.

He was strong now. But he still wasn't the strongest. It means that in this world, there still existed people that could bring danger to the people he cared about. People who could make his peace vanish.

'This is unacceptable.'

Of course, Gojo wasn't a naive boy who thought that just being strong would guarantee happiness. He was the strongest in his previous world but he wasn't omnipotent. At the end of the day, no matter how strong he was there, he was nothing more than a human.

But he wasn't a human anymore, was he?

[So you want to become a god?]

{In this world, even god was reduced to nothing more than a husk. I want to become something more than a god.}

[Hahaha, you know you sound like the bad guy in the story now? The crazy psycho with the goal of godhood that eventually gets defeated by the chosen hero and their power of friendship.]

Gojo laughed, {This is not a book. There will be no chosen hero and even then, the power of friendship is bullshit. If screaming and thinking about your friends were sufficient to win a battle, there would be no tragedy in this world.}

Stretching his hand toward the sky, Gojo muttured, 

{What do you think will happens if we fuse?}

The method he prepared to help Unohana break the limit. 

The Beyond Bankai. 

[I don't know.]

Gojo nodded and did not ask further. He wanted power but would never chase after it by sacrificing people he cared about. The current method was still not up to par with what he wished. Only by allowing a perfect soul resonance without assimilation and destruction of one would this be perfect.

Gojo had an inkling though. If after perfecting his Bankai he managed to perfect the beyond Bankai…Perhaps he might be able to create a world with a redshift.

(AN: I laugh whenever I realize all three big villains of Bleach had something to do with Soul KIng. All three of them wanted to kill the Soul King for different reasons. Aizen wanted to replace it himself. Yhwach just wanted to bring back the world to the time before the separation of the realms and Tokinada wanted to place a new Soul King that he could control.)

---

(Patreon Perk:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HikaruGenji

Join my Patreon You can get up to 57 advanced chapters, 19 of SHK and 19 of Gojo, and 19 of Lustful Paradise. 

SPECIAL GOJO: 4 chapters of GOJO 

SPECIAL SHK: 4 chapters of SHK

SPECIAL LP: 4 chapters of LP

Tier 1: 4+4 chapters of Gojo and LP

Bronze:4+4 chapters of SHK+LP

C Tier: 4+4 Chapters of GOJO+SHK

Tier 2: 12+12 chapters GOJO+LP

Silver: 12+12 chapters SHK+LP

B-TIER: 12+12 Chapters of GOJO+SHK

Tier 3: 14+14 chapters GOJO+LP

Gold 14+14 chapters of SHK+LP

A Tier: 14+14 Chapters of GOJO+SHK

Legend: 17 chapters of SHK, 17 of Gojo, and 17 chapters of LP+ illustrations of SHK

Overlord: 19 of SHK, 19 of Gojo, and 19 chapters of LP+ illustrations. Can also ask or vote for special chapters once each month. 

Supreme: Same benefits as overlord+ right to ask for the creation of an OC(Name/Gender /Race/Power) that will be added to the story.

60