CH 167: ESPADA
1.8k 9 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Gojo stepped on the first time in Hueco Mundo, he felt a kind of jubilation he hadn't felt in quite a while. As if all his cells were finally coming alive once again.

The concentration of Reishi between Hueco Mundo and the human world was night and day. It was like he had been walking on a mountain with a thin amount of oxygen and now he was going back to normal. This realization made him once again understand that the human Satoru was long dead.

"Well guys, Are you ready? I can feel three rather powerful presence coming toward us."

Kisuke waved his fan as he shrugged, "Two of them are Vasto Lorde or at least feel like ones? Hard to say." He then frowned a little, "I feel a little bit of the Hogyuko power in the ones coming toward us… as well as the power of a Shinigami."

At those words, all the Visored frowned, remembering quite clearly why they were in this situation in the first place.

"Hum. So he really created Shinigami-like Hollows, heh."

Gojo nodded to himself, "Well, let's do as we said beforehand. Zaraki goes alone with Yachiru and is free to do whatever he wants. Ideally, cause as much havoc as possible and if you find interesting Hollows, bring them to me. Yoruichi, Shinji, Lisa, and Hachigen you come with me and finally, Kisuke and the other will go explore Hueco Mundo and establish our base as well as a stable entrance."

Nemu was waiting for them on the other side and Unohana had decided to sit this one out while she took care of the home and also Aura. After all, it wouldn't end well if Tokinada decided to attack their home while all of them were out. Soi Fon was also on her way back to the house and as such the situation was doubly insured.

Gojo had many goals in mind when he decided to come here and one of those was to take absolute control of Hueco Mundo. After all, a Queen needed to have a Kingdom, didn't she?

Inclining his hat, Shinji his usual small smile, and asked, "What about the incoming ones?"

"Give me one or rather, I will take at least one."

It was clear that he would be more than happy to take on all three if possible.

Zaraki spoke quietly and confidently and the other gave bitter smile, They knew that Zaraki was still angry about missing his previous fight with Tokinada so none of them were crazy enough to oppose him currently.

"Well…"

Gojo's eyes flashed as he examined the scene a few kilometers away from him. He already judged the woman coming first was stronger than the one behind and was about to leave her to Zaraki but then he remembered that they needed information.

No matter how human they looked, Hollows would never bow to someone weaker and the stronger they were, the more information they should have.

"Do whatever you want with the last two. I need the first one to answer some questions."

Kisuke laughed a little, "Well, on our side we are going. You have the communication device I created so warn us if you get any interesting information. Also, Zaraki, please try to leave at least one alive. I may need to inspect them. I am quite curious about what Aizen did to them."

"Hahaha! I promise nothing."

His eyes were already blazing in anticipation at the incoming fight.

—-

"This is…"

Nelliel stopped when she felt a sudden overwhelming killing intent from the direction of the intruders.

'Another beast.'

She recognized easily that this man was not unlike one of her companions. The kind of man who fought not for honor but only for pleasure.

'No, an even more dangerous and bloodthirsty beast.'

Compared to the hunger she was currently feeling, the one Nnoitra emitted was clearly lacking. In fact, she briefly wondered if she was about to face a Vasto Lorde rather than a Shinigami but there was no doubt.

The energy signature of a few of them was not unlike that of Aizen-sama. Though a large chunk of them had rather strange signatures. One similar to the Arrancar but different at the same time.

She barely had the time to respond when a gust of wind flashed past her and continued on its road toward Nnoitra.

'How…?'

Her eyes opened wide in astonishment when she realized that the one who flashed past her was one of her targets, a face she easily recognized since Aizen had drawn the portrait of the few people that might become their enemies. 

Zaraki Kenpachi. The man who ended the days of Kaname Tosen.

The problem, 

'He shouldn't be so strong.'

From the information they had, Zaraki was a captain without a Shikai. But from what just happened, it was clear that she would have no chance to face him if she didn't use her resureccion.

The worst was, 'There are supposedly two or three people as dangerous as that man?'

She shuddered a little but get hold of herself fast, now she needed to decide what she would do. Whether she would help Nnoitra or send the information to the Espada like Nnoitra was supposed to have done.

Sadly, she was not given the time to find an answer to those questions as she felt a hand on her shoulder, 

"Hello!"

Nelliel jumped in fright and turned around to observe the cause of her situation. If Zaraki going past her nearly faster than she could react was one thing, then this man simply made a joke out of all her defense.

He passed a hand through her throat, had he wished to, it was clear that she would have died without even understanding how.

She could sense it. As ex-hollow, a beast made of pure instincts, all the cells of her body were revolting at the mere thought of opposing the man in front of her.

The difference in power was simply too great. It reminded of what she felt when she first landed her eyes on Aizen after he made her into an Arrancar.

"Oh?" Gojo raised an eyebrow in surprise. He had seen her put her hand on her blade before finally lowering it. 

"You do not plan to fight back?"

Nelliel gave an apathetic smile, "I am at your mercy. Struggling vainly would only lower my chances of survival. Nothing more. Such an irrational act would be nothing but utter stupidity."

"Hum…How intriguing."

For Gojo, hollows had always been nothing more than beasts that needed to be put down. But this one here was showing the ability to think for herself like a human.

'Should I think of her as the equivalent of a special grade curse?'

He thought back to entities like Mahito and other such curses before nodding to himself, 

"Change of plan. You will follow me and you are going to tell me everything you know."

Gojo was sure that speaking with a hollow would be a very fruitful experience.

—-

While Nelliel was getting abducted, Nnoitra who refused to listen to her order and followed her was caught by a someone he knew very well.

"Scaredy cat, what are you doing here?"

He looked a little surprised at the fact that Grimmjow appeared here. 

In the Arrancar army created by Aizen, all Espada, the top 10 most powerful of them all, had what was known as a Fraccion. The group is formed by their own subordinates.

Grimmjow was one of the odd ones since he never formed his own Fraccion. As if it wasn't enough, Nnoitra had always looked down on Lower level Espada since they didn't reach the level of Vasto Lorde before becoming Arrancar.

The only reason he didn't outright spit at the man was that Grimmjow had proven that he was still in a different league compared to the others.

Grimmjow growled a little at the nickname and was about to answer when, 

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

The two Espada's expressions tightened when they felt the monstrous Reiatsu that followed the man uttering those words.

Like the scythe of a grim reaper from hell, they could feel his battle thirst seemingly ready to tear them apart to schred.

But did they feel fear?

No. Of course not.

Why would feel they feel fear because of just one strange man?

Nnoitra was confident in his defense and Grimmjow feared no one aside from Gojo. 

This was why they said that Ignorance was bliss and Knowledge was suffering. Be it Grimmjow or Nnoitra, the two of them were about to get this lesson taught to them deeply.

(AN: Sometimes, I wonder if I made Gojo too strong too fast. He honestly won't have much trouble against anyone outside of division 0 and a few broken Quincy with Hax as well as Yhwach. Then again, the story is currently at CH 167. Never expected I would go so far with this fic. About Nelliel, remember that this is her pre-betrayal by Nnoitra and turning into a child. Her initial personality while kind was pretty cold and rational.)

(Patreon Perk:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HikaruGenji

Join my Patreon You can get up to 57 advanced chapters, 19 of SHK and 19 of Gojo, and 19 of Lustful Paradise. 

SPECIAL GOJO: 4 chapters of GOJO 

SPECIAL SHK: 4 chapters of SHK

SPECIAL LP: 4 chapters of LP

Tier 1: 4+4 chapters of Gojo and LP

Bronze:4+4 chapters of SHK+LP

C Tier: 4+4 Chapters of GOJO+SHK

Tier 2: 12+12 chapters GOJO+LP

Silver: 12+12 chapters SHK+LP

B-TIER: 12+12 Chapters of GOJO+SHK

Tier 3: 14+14 chapters GOJO+LP

Gold 14+14 chapters of SHK+LP

A Tier: 14+14 Chapters of GOJO+SHK

Legend: 17 chapters of SHK, 17 of Gojo, and 17 chapters of LP+ illustrations of SHK

Overlord: 19 of SHK, 19 of Gojo, and 19 chapters of LP+ illustrations. Can also ask or vote for special chapters once each month. 

Supreme: Same benefits as overlord+ right to ask for the creation of an OC(Name/Gender /Race/Power) that will be added to the story.

54