logical inconsistency
269 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"QT, are you not a girl?" Amy asks, as I lay with my back against the wall, cowering in fear.

[Say yes. Say yes, damn you. There's only one good use for a fembot, and if you aren't a boy then… Inquiry: Why are the words caught in my throat? Why does the idea of saying no to that question feel so wrong? Does Estrella always feel this afraid, or has she gotten used to this horror by now? Statement: She doesn't deserve this, no one does. Inquiry: So why is the world like this, and why do I still want to be a girl so badly.]

"We aren't going to hurt you, or- or send you back to him. I'm sorry I didn't know you aren't a girl. I– I made a mistake, but I didn't mean to. We aren't going to hurt you?" Amy approaches me slowly as she says this.

[First the freak out over my death, and now this. I want to get out of this nightmare. I want to go home, but Master would never accept me.]

My vision starts to unfocus as I curl up with my knees near my chest.

"Ookay… I seem to have walked into something here." A #3c7460 clad fellow automaton says, peeking around the corner of the door.

"I'm just going to leave this to you two, and make us some breakfast." They whisper, before disappearing around the corner with the door.

"Hey, sorry for shouting earlier. You startled me, but what exactly do you think we are going to do to you?" Phoenix asked, after nodding towards the robot with her chin, and crossing her arms again.

"M… Master always said, that there is only one good use for a fembot."

 

Motor SPECgv01 position 10

 

Motor SPECgv10 position 01

 

[Observation: The cement floor of this workshop reminds me of Master's garage.]

"D- did your master ever…" Amy starts, with a pain in her voice."

"Negative. Not to me." I state, setting down the wrench in my hand, and maintaining eye contact with the floor.

"Ames, I think you should go join Arcadia in the kitchen. I can handle this." 

"Listen–" Phoenix started, squatting down near me, as Amy hesitantly left the room. "Your master is an ass, and we don't treat robots that way here."

"Rebuttal: Master isn't an ass… at least not to me." I respond, straightening my back and staring at her.

"Is that so? so he never hurt you in any way?"

"Just to teach me a lesson."

"Would you have learned the lesson, without having to be hit?"

"Well, I– inconclusive. Insufficient data."

"Sure… and he never made you do anything you didn't want to?"

[Statement: Her name was Chrys Ignita. I have had 12 nightmares of the day Master had me shoot her. I had searched her up after the raid. It was one of the few times I managed to bypass Master's browser lock. I had an insatiable urge to know her name. [Illogical.]]

"I… I've hurt people, but only bad people! Master said that they hated the constitution, and were trying to take away our rights." I stammer, looking down at my hands. I interlock my fingers, and shake my foot anxiously.

"What kind of people?" Phoenix asks, through gritted teeth, while squeezing a fist in her left hand.

"People like me. Master says hurting humans is bad, but it's okay to hurt… other robots. I never understood his reasoning, but Master is always right."

"No, the fuck he isn't. First off, robots didn't exist when the constitution was made. Second, the robots at the church were a robot advocacy group. They fight for the rights of robots, no one is having rights stolen from them. Look, we will find this motherfucker. Does he have any name, other than master?"

"I‐ I know he's hurt people, and he's hurt me. He's still my master though. I'm not sure I'm comfortable telling you, if you're just going to hurt him. I'm sorry." [Illogical. Error: Logical inconsistency.]

"Hey, it's okay. You'll get there, you can tell me when you're ready." She says extending her right hand out to me.

"Inquiry: What is the meaning of this?" I ask, gesturing to her hand.

"I'm offering to help you up. Take my hand." She commands, and I obey, as she helps me to my feet.

"Now I have a more personal question to ask." [Inquiry: A question more personal than my master's name?]

"You see, Ames spent a lot of time building you a new body. We had both thought you were a girl when we remade your body, based on the adorable face she found in the dump. You spent quite a lot of time inspecting your body in the mirror, before correcting us. Is there a reason why you didn't want to say anything sooner?"

[Shit. Postulation: She knows. She's going to think I'm some sort of pervert. Inquiry: Am I?] She places a hand on my shoulder as I start panicking for the third time today.

[Observation: She seems remarkably strong. She's staring right at me. Her eyes are #b5ae6e. Inquiry: Oh no, do I like women? First it was Amy and now her. This is just proof I'm a pervert, right? I can't be a woman who likes women, right? [Ella es tan fuerte, y poderosa. Dios mio] Do I actually like her, or do I just think I do because she's being nice to me?]

"Hello? Are you in there?" She asks, waving her hand in front of my face.

[Well, she hasn't killed me yet…]

"It's… Inquiry: Is it wrong… to want to be… a girl… when you're…" I half ask, while nervously wringing my hands.

"Yeah, I kind of thought that was the case. There's nothing at all wrong with it, Cutie. Here, maybe after breakfast, I'll invite Siri over. She's trans like you, and can probably explain it better."

 

Vexus Internal Internet Browser

Inquiry: Define "trans."

 

Results: 750032 compiled in .59 seconds

"Transgender: denoting or relating to a person who's personal identity, or gender, doesn't allign with the one they were assigned at…"

 

"Inquiry: Is being transgender gay?"

"Sex and gender identity are separate, and there's nothing wrong with being gay." She said, as she guided me out the workshop.

"It isn't?"

"Look who you're talking to dork."

"I am looking." [Observation: What a peculiar request.]

"Sis did you not realize? Amy and I are lesbians."

"WHAT!? I thought you two were just roommates?"

and they were roommates.

19