Warrior Village 6
308 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I received the starter pack, I was once again enveloped in white bright light. 

‘Everything will be starting from now,’ I thought.

I found myself on a stone platform, in what looked like a rural village. The buildings were made of wood and thatch. Beside me were 999 clueless people, some were still asking the question about what was going on, while others were already getting into their roles as adventurers in the New World.

[Tutorial Loading...]

Everyone heard the annoying child-like voice again

A red-skinned giant-like man appeared in front of us. He had muscles bulging underneath his wolf hide body armour, behind him was an axe monstrosity. The axe was so big, a person couldn't wield it as per human standard. In my previous life as a mage, my instructor had been a Gnome that looked like Yoda from Star Wars movies. A rage giant as an instructor is the perfect fit.

“Gather around all you weaklings, I am Instructor Aram and that is all you need to know. I am in command of warrior village 6. Here you will train until you reach the minimum requirement for becoming warriors, which is STR, VIT and DEX at 10. In this tutorial, you will not need to worry about food or sleep; your hunger metre will be frozen but your fatigue will not be changed, if you feel tired and need rest, do so where you are standing. I must not catch you sleeping! Clear your minds, only think of hitting the training dummy in front of you until you have completed the basic training.” as instructor Aram spoke, a puppet looking draining dummy, covered in armour appeared in front of everyone present.

Since my stats were already close to 10 for STR VIT and DEF, it took me only one whole week to complete the basic training.

[Do you want to proceed to Intermediate Training?]

Mia: Yes!

[Intermediate Training Loading…] 

[Train 3 attributes to 12.]

Without wasting time or considering my body fatigue, I got up from the floor, picked up my sword, and started hacking. This time, the weight and pressure of the training were two times more compared to what it was in the basic training.

After a week of training, I started to notice the number of people in Village 6 had started to reduce. I shook my head; not many people would want to proceed to Intermediate Training. No one wanted to stand on a spot hitting a dummy for weeks; at this stage, people had already accepted what the world had turned into, everyone wanted to go out and explore the world, receive a  quest, and become the heroes Earth needed for its freedom.

[Intermediate Training complete, you can now start Advanced Training.]

[Do you want to proceed?]

Mia: Yes!

Two weeks later, my 20-year-old body,  which had been malnourished on earth, had changed a lot since the end of the world. My height had increased from 5f5” to 6f, my muscles were much more defined, I could feel strength in each swing of the sword. All these changes were very different to when I’d been a mage, but I liked it.

I struck the dummy for the last time, and it shattered.

[Advanced Training complete.]

[Reward: Speed Hack, Growth Type Accessory.]

‘The rumours were true!’ I thought to myself. Someone published a memo in my past life about the reward for completing all the training sessions (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced), the person went on to say that this could be accomplished during the tutorial phase. Although no one could go back to the training phase of the tutorial, It was still proven that this was something that everyone could get. 

A second chance to complete the training was presented to all humans at level 50 for Intermediate and level 100 for Advanced. The only problem was that the growth type accessory would have lost its usefulness to most players. Getting it at level 1 was definitely a game-changer. 

Looking at the accessory equipped in my status page, its current effect increased movement speed, attack speed, casting speed, and channelling speed by 10%. It was currently level 1 and could grow until level 100.

[You are the last Terra Human to complete the training. I will now brief you on the menu.]

Mia: Skip!

[Are you sure you want to skip the briefing?]

Mia: Yes! I am already 3 weeks behind.

[As you wish.]

[Loading…] 

[Welcome to Terria!]

10