Chapter 6: Strange White Room
423 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuan arrived back at his humble hill, and laid the sleeping beauty on the ground. She was in quite a bad state, covered in tears and snot. What was left of her clothes were soaked in blood from her leg and a bit of brains from the soldier who had his head smacked in.

 

Yuan has never seen a naked woman before so of course he was a bit excited but decided to calm down his beating heart. Yuan knew the woman would wake up soon so he needed to put his plan into action.

 

Project dont look like a homeless kidnapper commence! Step one to make a house. Yuan summoned 20 clones and commanded them to cut down, and gather a few trees from the forest an hour away.

 

The clones flew off towards the forest in front of the massive mountains, producing sonic booms as they left at hundred of miles an hour.

 

Step two was to get a butler. Yuan used his mirror image skill to produce another clone. This time he also used his disguise skill to change the appearance of the clone. He went with an older looking man wearing a black tuxedo and a monocle. He looked like some british noble. He had silver hair and a top hat on to complete the look.

 

Yuan noticed he could kind of program the clones. The longer and more complex the commands he gave the better they would perform. For example in the last fight the first clone was just given the order to attack the nearest target. So its attacks were simple like the command. However the second batch were given the command to hunt down and kill their targets. This more detailed command allowed the clones to complete the job with much better techniques as they were going for the kill.

 

Yuan spent the next hour, while waiting for the clones to come back with the wood, programming the butler on how to act like a butler. He gave it hundreds of commands including the ability to talk and how to act like calling him Young master for example. He even taught it the art of tea making should the need ever arise.

 

After a few hours, the clones returned carrying a thousand meter long tree. Yuan used the stick sword to cut the trunks into sizable pieces and started placing them in a house shape. Yuan knew he just needed to get the general shape correct and then could use his creation magic to do the rest.

After making a large cube of wood Yuan touched the structure and used “Creation” while imagining a modern apartment from Earth. His skill required the user to have come in contact with the object that he wishes to create. As much as Yuan wanted to make a middle ages themed castle he couldn't picture it clearly enough as he had never been inside or seen one in person, therefore a modern apartment was the best he could do.

 

After using most of his Qi the apartment was complete. Basically Yuan’s creation skill is quite unique. The item underneath the illusion is still the same however if he was to turn a wooden block into a bed it would feel soft and bouncy to anyone who sat on it. If someone was also in the Celestial realm and had the correct skills they could see through his illusion but to most it would appear as any normal bed.

 

The reason the stick turned into an iron sword was so strong was simply because the illusion was to imitate a sword's strength. It is just that the illusion is in the Celestial realm of strength therefore a simple iron sword with no aura surrounding it never stood a chance.

 

This skill is a complete cheat skill in most cases. An example where it’s useless would be making food. Yuan could use creation on a rock to make it look, smell and feel like bread but when the person eats it they are still just biting into a rock and wouldn’t provide the person with any nutrients and probably lots of broken teeth. The more complicated or bigger the illusion the more Qi would be required in the creation stage. Once the item is transformed the illusion is permanent and does not require constant upkeep of Qi from Yuan.

 

Yuan had made a simple one bedroom apartment with a kitchen, lounge, bedroom and bathroom with a toilet and bathtub. The whole house had everything inside but is just wood but with illusions making them look like different pieces of furniture. There were even windows, still made of wood but illusions truly worked wonders to even make wood transparent.

 

Yuan, happy with his work, told his butler clone to take the women to the bed and wait for her to wake up and care for her needs. The butler simply bowed and picked the girl up off the floor. He carried her and washed her body in the bathtub to remove all the blood and tears. Sebastian the butler clone had an indifferent expression during the whole ordeal. After the bath, the butler carefully dressed her in a cotton t-shirt taken from the soldiers. It had been washed, but was a bit big for the girl, luckily it covered everything important. Sebastian then placed her into the bed which was just a big block of wood with a big tree leaf as a duvet cover. But from Sebastians point of view it was a luxurious bed. After finishing his duty he went and waited patiently outside the door for Luna to wake up.

 

Luna woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the soft warmth of the sun on her face. Slowly opening her eyes she looked around the unfamiliar room. The walls were white, and she was currently in a huge bed. The warm sunlight was coming from a window above her head.

 

She turned to see the door swing open slowly revealing an elderly man with bizarre clothes she has never seen before. It looked like something some nobles would wear but a bit different. He had some funny hat on and seemed to be wearing glasses but only for one eye?

 

Completely baffled and with nothing to say Luna simply looked the man up and down. ‘I can’t even fathom his cultivation realm…’.

 

“Morning miss, the young master is in the lounge, feel free to come out and meet him when you're ready.” With this sebastian bowed slightly and did a dignified turn and walked out the room closing the door softly behind him.

 

‘Young master? Was he the handsome man I saw earlier? Who could he be to have such a strong man working as a simple butler? Also did he just call me miss, they know im a beastman right why is a human acting this kind to me?’

 

Luna was truly and utterly confused. The thought of escape crossed her mind but she had nothing on her and there's no way she could escape that butler so she just shook her head at the hopeless situation.

 

Gathering her courage she walked towards the door. Noticing a slight breeze she looks down to see she's only wearing an oversized t-shirt. Looking around the room she couldn’t find any clothes and just gave up with a sigh.

 

She turned the metal handle and opened the wooden door revealing the rest of the apartment. She almost fainted at the sight. In the room were 21 handsome men all looking the exact same and sebastian the butler she had previously seen.

 

One of the handsome men turned to look her way while the rest didn't even react to the opening of the door. “Oh miss cat girl you are finally awake I was getting worried you know” Yuan said with a smile on his face. Despite his pleasant greeting his guest had gone pale like a ghost and her hand was shaking.

 

Yuan was a bit confused and decided to follow her gaze. He then saw the 20 clones of himself standing in a line looking at him and realized his mistake.

 

Yuan waved his hands at the clones while laughing and they all vanished into mist except Sebastian. Looking back at the girl her initial fear seemed to be replaced with amazement as her mouth was wide open and Yuan could swear he could see stars in her eyes.

 

To break the awkward silence Yuan decided to speak up “Don’t worry miss it's just you and me here.” Luna tilted her head and looked towards Sebastian with a bit of confusion at the statement.

 

“You don’t even treat a Divine realm or higher butler as a person?” Luna was in awe at how important this young master must be. However her misconceptions were quickly dispelled when Yuan followed up with “Ah Sebastian here is a clone like the rest made from my Qi, this ones just a bit more advanced than the others.”

 

After another brief pause Yuan looked at Luna “Anyways welcome to my humble home I built it while you were asleep, didn’t want you waking up on the soil. The name is Yuan Zhan.” he finished and did a slight nod, as if expecting her to return the favour with her name.

 

Luna didn’t know how to react to this strange man, or that fact he supposedly built this house in a few hours, but did a little bow back to the man “This little sister is called Luna, I have no family name”.

 

“Little Luna then, do you know where the nearest city is?”. Yuan inquired. The girl simply looked puzzled “Im sorry senior I don’t know where I am currently and therefore cant show you the way”.

 

Yuan seemed to pause for a second realising the stupidity of his question. Letting a light laugh slip he looked towards the window.

 

“We are about 300 miles south of where I found you surrounded by those men”. Luna’s face instantly tensed up at the memory and started to tear up. “M… m...y family are they… okay?” Luna remembers seeing her mother and one of her sisters dead, but didn’t know the situation of the rest.

 

“Your family, I know nothing about. Care to explain the situation”. Yuan asked Luna, she simply nodded and sat down next to him on the couch.

 

Luna then spent the rest of the morning explaining the situation back in the village, who the men were and many other questions Yuan had. Luna found it weird that Yuan didn't even know about the largest human kingdom known as the Zlashire empire. Luna also had to explain why they were being hunted down. “Those religious nutcases from the Zlashire empire believe humans to be the only superior race and hunt all others, especially beastmen”.

 

The Zlashire empire apparently had multiple powerful Celestial realm cultivators as well as hundreds in the divine realm. Their military power allowed them to stand off against all races simultaneously, including other humans that don’t agree with their ideologies.

 

‘Kind of like germany in the world wars then’, “Luna shall we go and see you villages condition then, before heading to a city? I haven’t eaten since I got here and i'm starving”. Luna was again a bit confused by Yuan’s words but he seemed trustworthy. “Sure, what about my clothes though?”.

 

Yuan simply walked over and put his hand on her shoulder. Luna jumped a little at the sudden close contact of such a handsome man but allowed him to do his thing.

 

Yuan closed his eyes and pictured a beautiful white dress he had seen his mother in before her passing back on earth. “Creation” Yuan whispered softly and soon Luna’s brown t-shirt had turned into the most beautiful, and expensive dress she had even seen.

 

Her big blue eyes went round at the fascinating sight of her clothes changing before her. Yuan simply opened his eyes and called Sebastian over to carry Luna to her village.

 

A minute later Luna was soaring through the sky in Sebastians arms while Yuan flew beside them with his back straight and arms behind his back. Long white hair flowed behind him fluttering about in the wind. This was the most crazy thing Luna had ever experienced and she had a massive grin plastered on her face the whole trip, despite the sadness that will follow when they arrive.

10