Story 1.7 Attraction
6.8k 14 162
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Admin: Author. . . have you thought this through?]

Ming Yu was in his room getting dressed for tonight's auction.

He chose an a simple white inner robe and a blue outer robe embroidered with clouds. Despite it's simple design, the cloth was of high quality and warm suitable for the winter.

[Admin: You didn't forget that this is inside your book right? and he's the ML]

He sat on his bed and typed on the keyboard.

[Ming Yu: Mmn. I wrote this.]

[Admin: Despite this, you still like him?]

[Ming Yu: I do.]

[Ming Yu: The world itself might be unreal. But my feelings are real.]

[Ming Yu: I might be being naive. But its fine, I'll live for the moment.]

[Admin: "..."]

[Ming Yu: Are you feeling responsible?]

[Ming Yu: For a system, you're quite humane]

[Admin: Its not that.]

[Admin: Actually im too happy.]

[Ming Yu: ?]

[Admin: Congrats ♡ ]

-------------Admin is offline.

"Admin. . ." he mumbled sensing that something was off with it.

"Ming Yu?" Guo Li Jun called from outside.

Hearing his voice, Ming Yu walked up to him and was stunned.

Guo Li Jun was wearing a black robe with red embroidery and a mask was covering half of his face. The contrast of the gold was bewitching making his lips look blood red. Like a masked beauty of the night, dangerous yet captivating, unable to look away.

Seeing Ming Yu's stunned look, Guo Li Jun's eyes darkened and he held Ming Yu by the waist. He swallowed and slowly drew near as if waiting for a confirmation allowing him to do what he wants. Ming Yu couldn't break away from his spell and they kissed.

At first it was innocent like a feather till Guo Li Jun's breath hitched desiring for more and plundered his way through Ming Yu's mouth longing to scrape out all that sweet liquid into his.

His tongue exploring every corner he could reach reflexively tightening his hold to rub himself on Ming Yu's body warmth through his clothes.

It was only a while then when Ming Yu couldn't breath that he retaliated, pushing him away with his weak force.

This sorry resistance only enticed Guo Li Jun, but he still took one lasting deep taste before breaking away his hold and breathed out.

They were still at each others focus and could clearly hear the rhythm of their hastened breaths. Their heart beat sharing the same rhythm and their eyes reflecting the other's image. Guo Li Jun was able to force the heat in and gain some sense before clumsily grasping Ming Yu's hand in his and dragging him into the auction hall.

Ming Yu looked down, shying away from Guo Li Jun's face while tracing his moistened lips with his fingers.

He was into men. . . but with no experience making that kiss last in his mind and his heart flutter.

Guo Li Jun tried his best to not notice the increasing heat of Ming Yu's hand and his dazed look afraid to lose it. It was still to early for them.

But that kiss was enough to prove how much Ming Yu weigh in his heart.

This was ridiculous. For the cold-blooded Guo Lin Jun this fact was unfathomable.

Now he found love, and now he knew fear.

His plans. . . he need to carry them out sooner.

Until Zhang Xi Ze sits on that throne, he'll never feel at ease.

Recently, the Emperor was looking for a miracle herb that he believed would alleviate his symptoms and preserve his life for at most, a year.

This information came from a well renowned Herbalist and physician. Maybe the heavens pitied him, the herb was to be auctioned tonight.

The Emperor was desperate yet didn't dare to offend the one backing behind the Auctioneer house.

Guo Li Jun, known as Chang Le to others had long made a name for himself.

Wearing only black and red embroidered clothes with a gold mask hiding half of his face. In the south, he was hailed and feared as a cold-blooded war god, in the East, adopted son of the neighbouring Empire's 3rd prince known for it's fearsome military strength. In this country, a man of immeasurable power.

Even if one have so many lives to waste, they would not dare waste one to offend a man with his stature.

Given, pretty much all of the people present were people of the imperial family and wealthy officials that are here to witness the show.

The Hall was crowded and the rooms for important guests were even booked full. Ming Yu had never seen such a crowd filling an entire hall which made him feel restless. Sensing this, Guo Li Jun hastily moved up to the upper floors.

Ming Yu ran out of luck for he bumped into the entourage that he didn't ever wanted to see again.

"Found you~" Zhang Mu Ye playfully voiced out in delight.

Ming Yu was standing in-front of Guo Li Jun hindering Muye's line of sight.

Behind Muye was a new found face. Ming Yu wasn't familiar, but to Li Jun it was. A face closely resembling Zhang Xi Ze can only be. . .

"Lord Cheng, it's been long since we've last seen each other." Crown Prince Xu, Zhang Wei Ji lowered his head politely in greeting.

Guo Li Jun didn't want to waste his words and impolitely glared at him with a dull and icy gaze.

Wei Ji didn't falter and lowered his head again. " Lord Chang, wouldn't you compromise for the sake of this country. For the herb, how about we make a deal?" he proposed clearly trying to snake his way ahead from his competitors.

Guo Li Jun didn't hide his dislike and lowly laughed in disdain.

"You're gutsy." he taunted. "If you're trying to impress me with this you think too highly of yourself."

Zhang Wei Ji's fists tightened and his eyes glinted with hate from losing face.
Someone who was picked up on the streets doning a fake crown dared to treat him in such a way.

With his head lowered, Zhang Wei Ji's expression remained hidden but Ming Yu who developed an eye of an author was someone he couldn't hide his anger to.

"Young scholar, I was wondering where you were hiding." Zhang Muye could sense the surrounding pressure but didn't have the brain to care.

He walked around Zhang Wei Ji and approached Ming Yu but before he could even touch a sleeve, Guo Li Jun released his murderous intent. This wife-protecting tiger has been awakened.

"You have a death wish?" Guo Li Jun threatened wanting to swat the fly dead.

Zhang Muye didn't fear him, he was rather thrilled in excitement under the force of his cold domineering gaze.

Mmn~

Zhang Muye took a step closer knowingly courting death wanting to keep close to a starving wild tiger. He's crazy? Yes he's crazy. Zhang Muye loves the feel of danger, the thought of breaking something that's not his. The desire to break someone high up to be stepped under his dirty shoes was his, Zhang Muye's greatest entertainment.

At first it was Ming Yu. that cold face mn~ to see it rub his leg and beg him was what he wanted. His narcissistic thoughts made him think of a rabbit hiding desperately away from his scope of influence.

But this time,he was wrong. the rabbit appeared with a tiger.

And like a fox, he wanted to steal it away.

Guo Li Jun felt it. The psychopathic desires of this fox. Zhang Muye's deeds was known to him like an open book. Not caring for the throne, not caring for reputation, just raw-hard-maniacal play treating people lower than pigs.

Ming Yu really caught the eye of such bastard.

And he knows that his presence was fuel to this maniac's desires.

"Lord Chang, that man. How much can I buy him for?" he asked with a sly smile poking at him.

If it was the Li Jun of the past he could ignore it and hide the knife for later, now, how can he endure it?

A terrifying aura enveloped him and his face was like under a turbulent storm blended with hostility.

Zhang Muye! he dared to grab a tiger's tail!

Zhang Wei Ji felt his blood froze cursing at his younger brother's foolishness.

"GRAB HIM AWAY! NOW!" he ordered alerting his guards to drag Zhang Muye away.

"Ruining my fun." Zhang Muye grinned behind his fan.

"I'll come again." he declared and was led out off the Auction hall.

"Lord Chang. . ." Zhang Wei Ji stopped as he met Guo Li Jun's murderous eyes making him unconsciously shut up and stepped back.

It was then when Ming Yu grabbed his hand in attempt to calm him down and took the initiative to lead him away into their private room leaving Zhang Wei Ji by himself.

They stood face to face in silence. Guo Li Jun kept his eyes to observe Ming Yu in detail like he did when they first met and even noticed something new. There was a mole, right under his left ear. . .

He raised his palm to brush it, the touch making Ming Yu shiver all over fully aware of their distance.

"Ming Yu. . ." he mumbled.

"This side of me. . . do you hate it?"

Just this probability was enough for him to succumb into fear. Constricting his heart.

Ming Yu never thought that just because of this he could make the stronger man before him weak.

He rested his hand on Guo Li Jun's head gently pushing it down for a kiss.

"Show me more. . ." he comforted him.

"Show me. . . the Guo Li Jun I don't know."

This weakness, was due to him. How can he hate it?

For the first time Ming Yu smiled. A different smile from what he showed the system, but a loving smile reaching his eyes.

This sight overwhelmed Guo Li Jun's sense of loss filling his heart full with indescribable happiness, like walking into hell only to be pulled up by the heavens.

He smiled back in great joy resting his forehead on his to savour the moment.

He kissed Ming Yu's brow. His eye. The tip of his nose then his cheek.

The look in his eyes changed as it lingered onto his lips.

"Ming Yu. . ."he whispered unable to take his eyes away.

Ming Yu raised a hand and rested it on Guo Li Jun's heartbeat. He could feel its loud pounding following his owns.

He wants me.

Ming Yu moved his hand from Guo Li Jun's chest on top of Guo Li Jun's hand that was rubbing the base of his ear.

It was his consent.

Understanding this. Li Jun didn't hesitate and explored into Ming Yu's mouth. Pushing him onto the floor and impatiently ran his hands on his body.

The depth of his tongue was restricting Ming Yu's breathing added to the weight of Guo Li Jun's body making it uncomfortable.

Guo Li Jun was desperate to fill Ming Yu up with his traces. To make Ming Yu feel him, only him. Feel his touch and show his desire. the animalistic side of him.

Ming Yu groaned when Guo Li Jun sneaked a hand into his robes tracing his back, then his chest and into the sides of his hips. He groaned between the space of their entwined tongues despite the need of air. Guo Li Jun was dominating him. His jaw weak from their exchange

That naughty hand was groping his butt making him break away and moan into Guo Li Jun's ear. That moan was like a drug, firing him up moving his mouth to suck onto the mole on Ming Yu's neck unable to restrain his wild desire to bite on it.

"Ahh! ah!" he exclaimed from the sudden pain.

Guo Li Jun's hand wasn't idle taking Ming Yu's robes off his body as he licked the slightly bleeding bite mark before travelling down onto his chest.

He admired the two small dots for a bit before slowly enveloping it with his mouth, licking and sucking on it so he could fill his ear with Ming Yu's uncontrolled moans.

The hand on Ming Yu's butt traveled to feel his inner thigh, shifting his member to rub on his.

"hahh. . ." Guo Li Jun sighed in pleasure from the heat as he passionately rubbed his member onto Ming Yu's.

The noise of the crowd beneath them was deaf in his ears. He wanted to hear more. more of Ming Yu's voice. The moans belonging to him and him alone.

This thought made him pause despite his throbbing member to stare at Ming Yu. His eyes was cloudy and red and his lips were swollen. The traces he left were bright red against Ming Yu's fair skin and his neck. . .

Guo Li Jun licked his lips feeling triumphant. He was his, these marks was his.

Only his.

Guo Li Jun went back to fill Ming Yu's mouth with his tongue and pushed a finger inside his entrance. He couldn't wait anymore, he wasn't satisfied with only marking the outside. He wanted it somewhere that only he can reach.

"Ahh! Nn... Ahh...Li Jun-" The usually quiet Ming Yu was lost shaking and moaning non stop from the stimulation.

Guo Li Jun was loving it finally positioning his stiff, hot and aching member in-front of his entrance in excitement.

"Ming Yu. . . I'm going in."

He entered slow, but such pace only made Ming Yu feel it more. Every inch that went made him arch his back, tremble and his mouth hang open.

"Ahh!! Li Jun! ah- ahh!!!"

the scalding pain came crashing through his insides making him sweat unable to gather strength. It was too thick, stiff and too hot and the feeling of Guo Li Jun buried inside him made him muddle headed.

It was all in. Down to the hilt. It was tight and it was sucking Guo Li Jun in tormenting him pulling the last strings of his control.

"Ming Yu. . .hahh. . ." The scalding heat of Ming Yu's walls clamping him down was too good.

Ming Yu lost his sanity and Guo Li Jun started thrusting in. Each thrust was solid and full of strength making the table shift away from their activity.

Each deep thrust was taking him to the limits and his tears were trailing down his eyes like transparent gems.

To Guo Li Jun they were beautiful. Licking them away and comforting him with his kisses in each advance.

"Ahh!! Nnh! ahh!! aahh! stop! enough!" he begged as he felt Guo Li Jun's member hit a certain spot that trailed all the way to his tail bone.

This detail didn't escape Guo Li Jun's eyes grabbing Ming Yu from the floor into his arms letting him top him to reach that spot.

"Ahhh!!!" Ming Yu moaned and quivered uncontrollably unable to suppress his voice that was long hoarse from his continuous moaning.

"Too deep... Ahh!" he begged and sobbed but Guo Li Jun was too immersed with the feeling to listen.

After a number of solid deep thrusts a long string of transparent white was finally forced out of Ming Yu making him lose all his strength and fell back from Guo Li Jun's arms.

Ming Yu was finished, but Guo Li Jun wasn't as he started moving on his own and fill Ming Yu with his cum.

"haahhh. . . nng." Guo Li Jun groaned in pleasure.

It was only a round. But it took all that Ming Yu could handle.

He was out like a light and Guo Li Jun didn't want to pull out yet, wanting to immerse himself in the aftertaste.

162