Story 3.7 Surprise
4.5k 10 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lu Hui Jian's wife was three months pregnant before they left. With the combined powers of the protagonist halo added to the female lead's Mary Sue halo, it gave the unborn child a chance of survival.

A week after the pregnancy was confirmed by a doctor, a wandering old friend of the Emperor felt the unusual qi inside the FL's belly and figured out the danger of the impending birth.

A person once said that every person is a protagonist in their story but. . .

Reminiscing about his poor past, Ming Yu can only sigh at his bad luck.

On the timer, it stated that there were only 3 hrs before the Ginseng Spirit appears.

The problem now is how were they supposed to get out of this labyrinth space. Whenever they progress from a point to another, what welcomed them would be the same scenery they saw before.

The extremely OP Ming Yu sensed that there was a way for him to break through this illusion but without the Admin, he couldn't figure out how exactly. Having so much power but unable to do anything. . .

This feeling of uselessness. . . it's been so long. . .

A hand suddenly pulled him back shaking those negative thoughts away.

It was Li Hui Jian.

"Bastard! Let go of your filthy hand!" They were both really edgy, not hiding their dislike from the flirty scum.

Ming Yu attempted to shake him off but the crown prince wasn't letting him go, he was stronger but was afraid to hurt him. Li Hui Jian took advantage of this and pulled him closer to his embrace.

Xin kicked him away when suddenly his kick was repelled by an invisible wall forcing him a few steps backwards.

"What is-"

"XIN! YUE! LOOK OUT!." The ground suddenly crumbled down and their sight dyed in black.

-

Warm. . .

Was what Ming Yu felt when his consciousness was slowly coming back. His blurry sight was moving up and down and footsteps were ringing in echoes through his ears.

"Awake?" Li Hui Jian looked down gently staring at his eyes. The bamboo veiled hat disappeared from the fall and half of Ming Yu's face was only hidden behind his face veil.

With a forceful push, Ming Yu flew out of Li Hui Jian's embrace landing with a series of turns meters away from him.

Did he saw?!

"Fairy, did I scare you?" He chuckled happily enjoying their moment together.

Ming Yu turned his back on him and walked straight despite not knowing which way is which. He didn't want to be near him nor interact with him or the pain and anger would nibble delightfully at his aching heart.

"Fairy, do you dislike me?"

Yes, I really want to slap you right now.

"Would you tell me why?"

Asking me that is the same as asking for a beating.

"Is there a way to get along with you?"

What does it have to do with a married man like you! Slag! Scum! I hate-

A familiar pull snapped him out leaning on Li Hui Jian's warm chest.

"Fairy. . ." His unfamiliar endearment made him feel sour close to tears.

Ming coldly stared at him to stop, lifting those arms away and diligently focused his eyes on the GPS location that only he can see, leaving Li Hui Jian in an awkward position.

Silence doomed the entire journey. Ming Yu didn't worry about his sons as he could feel their strong presences from within him. That's good, they're fine.

After sprinting for so long they finally arrived under a caved cliff which was hindered by boulders. Ming Yu tried destroying them but no matter how he tried, the space separated the actual boulders however the ability to hinder them remained.

Li Hui Jian floated up and noticed a space enough for them to fit and travel to the other side. He let Ming Yu in first before following him in, noticing how the path behind them closed up on it's own.

"..." It was a beautiful sight.

Various plowed fields of herbs were lined up, nature beasts were cultivating beside different plots and sparkling misty qi that was emanating out of all these sacred herbs. Young spirits were watching over the plants and their tiny figure were pretty followed by a shimmering trail.

The locator didn't stop here and was directing him to go farther straight.

The size of the space was unimaginable that even sprinting within the limits of his ancient Sage fleshly body, it took him a while to reach the designated location.

There was a tall majestic tree with wide long branches cloaking meters of fields away under it's scope and they were like ants standing under its cover.

It was amazing.

On the trunk was a a hollowed space pulsing with dim light. Warmth was emmiting out of it and in each passing second, the light slowly grew stronger.

The two waited in silence.

Ming Yu sat down onto the soft grass and didn't took his gaze away from the trunk as if deeply contemplating. Li Hui Jian was oddly silent but he didn't dare turn around to check.

Ming Yu was restraining himself. He was lost for he couldn't figure out how to interact with him. He was his lover but also not his. He was deeply curious how he had been living without him but feared more of the love stories between him and his wife.

Ming Yu was kind, aloof and a bit indifferent yet warm at heart.

It was hard for him stay angry for long especially since he knew that no one was at fault. It was him who was jealous. it was him who as being petty. Li Jun knew nothing. . . he doesn't even know him.

He sat elegantly like a rooted orchid, able to allure people.

But in the inside, he was wilting.

Light finally shined through and sparkling dusts shot out raining, nurturing the herb fields. Ming Yu was awed by the it's beauty, feeling the warm dust fall onto his fingertips.

"Ahh~ finally awake! I feel so sluggish! Damn!" A childish voice rang and a tiny figure floated out.

"..."

"..."

A . . . baby?

A baby around the age of 3 floated out with an eye catching sprout growing on his head. He wore a set of light yellow robes with a white jade ornament around his waist.

The little baby boy looked so cute and those hamster cheeks were aching for a good pinch!

"What the hell? How the f*ck did you get in here?"

"..."

"M*therf*ckers! Dare steal this grandpa's stuff! I dare you, you little sh*ts!"

"..."

"Whattya staring at? hmph! This old ancestor dislike being stared at by scums like you!"

"..."

There was something terribly wrong with this picture. . .

"Baby Grandpa. . ."

"F*ck! Call me Grandpa! Are you underestimating me cause I look like this!? Hmph! Hmph! Don't be decieved! This old granpa will make sure to punish you severely!" The little baby was about to lunge for an attack so Ming Yu hurriedly knelt to show respect.

"We didn't come to steal. . . but rather ask a favor. . ."

"What favor?" The Ginseng spirit was really a thousand year old ancestor and could instinctively feel the greed from a person. This woman, no, man in red was gentle and held no such thoughts so he was willing to listen. He's a bonfide adult! An adult shouldn't argue with brats!

"I am looking for a herb."

"Which?"

"A woman with a Yin constitution became pregnant and the baby is a boy. . . the Yang energy-" Grandpa Ancestor cut him off by raising his hand.

"Say no more, this Granpa knows!"

"Would you mind giving it. . . in exchange. . ."

Granpa Ancestor shook his head and like naughty child, he gathered his arms on his chest.

"Dumb brat, let's talk about that later rather, i'd remind you about your friend over there." The sudden mention of Li Hui Jian startled him and he turned around to look.

"Bad luck! How can you bring a Qilin here?" The Ginseng spirit sighed, distancing himself away from them.

Li Hui Jian was on his knees breathing heavily while covering his mouth to block his groans, this sudden change scared Ming Yu and touched the man's forhead who lowered his head, hiding his expression.

Li Hui Jian's temperature was high, extremely high that his hand almost burned from the first touch. His phoenix-dragon bloodline regulated his internal temperature and the boiling heat disappeared.

He pushed Li Hui Jian's chin up and what met his were the other's vertical green pupils, clearly not a normal human's resembling more of a vicious beast. All of a sudden Ming Yu's sight disappeared and again, he fainted.

"Tch! Greedy Qilin! Greedy! Lusty! Don't you dare burn my fields or you'll pay for it! Go somewhere else!"

The baby Ginseng spirit eyed onto the herbs closest to the Spirit Tree. They were tenacious, useless herbs that grew out on their own but because they were resilient as weeds they kept growing on their own.

The herb's properties was useless to him and other spirits but for the Qilin, it was a strong aphrodisiac used to concieve a Qilin child.

Well it wasn't named Qilin grass for no reason.

(a/n: My bad naming part 2)

Li Hui Jian wasn't listening and dashed deep inside the cave away from the herb's scent. His need was already stiff and his heart was beating wildly. He needed release. The effects of the herbs were too strong.

His rationality was quickly disappearing, leaving him horny and needy. He ripped Ming Yu's robes apart sucking on that delectable neck, nibbling his way down. His hip was busy rubbing his member onto those thighs enjoying the friction and his hands were exploring every nook and cranny of his lover's body.

Ming Yu's soft, pleasurable groans was coming out of his mouth intoxicating him further. The stimulation was amazing so he ripped his own robes leaving himself bare. He clasped Ming Yu's legs tight letting them rest onto his left shoulder as he thrust in between.

He could only comfort himself this way for now. He really wanted to ram himself into that tight hole without any preparation and let the hot walls constrict his needy member but he doesn't dare too. He didn't want to hurt him. He didn't want to hear him cry out in pain.

The burning heat building between his legs woke Ming Yu up and his senses sunk in making his back arched in pleasure. His moans were now clearer and louder, his vision foggy from internal heat. The friction was too unbearable that the two easily came in sync.

Li Hui Jian's plan worked, temporarily snapping out from the beast within him. Slowly, he wanted to savor this body slowly.

Ming Yu's brain was mushed, feeling every touch and wetness in detail. Li Hui Tian's tongue probed inside his mouth sharing the most intimate kisses they could. A silver string tied them together as they broke away and Li Hui Jian's attention reached those pinkish perky beans.

He tasted it, leaving a silver trail as he moved down onto his stomach, playfullly avoiding his member and biting onto the meat on his inner thigh making Ming Yu shudder uncontrollably.

"Ah Yu. . . . ." Li Hui Jian whispered seductively, pushing two fingers onto that wet hole.

The finger motioned in circles before moving in and out, stretching the hole for his sex to fit.

Ming Yu stopped moaning as his breath was caught in his throat feeling each movement inside him.

No matter how hard he tried to be patient, the herb's effects made him lose his control and he buried himself, immersing in pleasure as be buried pushing into that tight hole.

"Mmmngk!!! Aaahhk!" It was hard.

Li Hui Jian was too huge and the throbbing heat took the last of Ming Yu's sanity. The length of his scalding sex was too good reaching his sweet spot and he trembled uncontrollably from enjoyment.

The heavy thrusting started rocking Ming Yu up and down. It was fast and rough pinning his body down onto the ground. He felt like his hip was gonna break but the pleasure was too strong numbing the pain away.

" Mnaah! -hhk! Nngh. . . L-Li. . . Li Jun!"

"More ah-ng! good. . . . .stop! Ahnng!" Ming Yu was high, drowning into sinful pleasure actively whispering sweet words on Li Hui Jian's ears. Li Hui Jian shot his load inside inducing a pleasurable shudder from their bodies. He breathed out deeply but regained his pace again quickly starting another round of f*cking.

The sentient Ginseng spirit didn't dare intrude and diligently harvested all the Qilin grass away. He had no plans of letting another Qilin couple wildly enjoying themselves in his herb garden.

In this realm, it's day and night was fixed. North was night and South was day so they couldn't tell how much time and passed.

But as the Lord of the medicinal realm, the Ginseng Spirit was clear as to how much time had passed. Those young brats horny like rabbits!

Li Hui Jian. . . Yutian, finally came out of the cave to talk to him.

"The herb." He had no plans to beg and ask, bluntly threatening him to hand it over.

"Tch!" A blinding light shined and a herb came floating infront of Yutian.

"Hateful thief!" Yutian didn't care and hid the herb into his space.

"Greedy Qilin! Lusty Qilin! Don't you two dare come here again or I'll spank your buttocks deep red! Tch!"

Yutian ignored him and scanned the herb field searching for those which could benefit him.

"Qilin b*stard! leave my fields alone!!!"

Qilin were dominant in nature and his overwhelming pressure scared the old ancestor in place. He sure could fight evenly with him but the risk of losing his fields plagued him more.

"Be sure to satisfy yourself before your male wife's stomach grow bigger." he was taunted and smirked at his misfortune.

For the Ginseng spirit it was small talk but to the stoned Yutian, it wasn't something to tell him lightly.

"What did you just. . ."

"What the hell so you didn't know? Tch! Shouldn't have said anything!"

Yutian looked at him dumbly, frozen stiff.

"He's pregnant. For almost two months? The baby's fetal development just started so the symptoms haven't appeared yet." The Ginseng's spirit light heartedly said whatever.

"Qilin brat! Why do you feel a bit weaker? Your cultivation should easily overpower mine but
with just this grandpa's fist, I can defeat you till you then beg and call me grandpa!"

Yutian held his hand onto his face and suddenly his Master's features disappeared with green outlines replacing it, twisting into a green Qilin mask.

"A disguise? Hmph! You Qilin beasts are sure good at those. Shameless swindlers!" Little Granpa Ancestor haughtily complained.

He didn't have the energy to argue and reverted back to Li Hui Jian's face, taking his time to head back to the once heated cave.

SWOOSH!

Two pairs of monotone swords flew out to strike him and e quickly snapped out hovering high, dodging them. These blades didn't emit strong sword qi at all making them harmless. He saw the care and unwilling heart to injure him and was moved, smiling as he approached inside.

"How are you feeling?" Yutian expressed tenderly.

Ming Yu raised his hand calling both blades back positioning themselves ready to pierce through Yutian's back. The cheeky Gong took a step and the pair moved closer to his back. When he was kneeling in front of Ming Yu who's head was hung low, the blades were already at the back of his head and with enough force, it could pierce through his throat.

Yutian cupped Ming Yu's face which was soaked with crystalline tears. He was at fault that they were spilled.

Ming Yu was deeply frustrated.

He couldn't refuse his familiar touch and gave in like a fool, delightfully accepting his growing lust. His want, his need, he couldn't bury them away.

Why is can't this world be like the other two? Why does it need to be him? Why did he even write this stupid novel this way in the first place?!

The delight of writing disappeared and his heart felt like crumpled paper. The blades fell like ordinary metal and his arms which he raised, eager to vent was now held by Yutian's hands.

The phase of anger was pushed away and his bottled feeling's of sadness toppled over.

"Hey. . . look at me. Look at me." Yutian coaxed, resting his crying lover's palm onto his face.

"Calm down and listen to me okay?" He closed in leaving kisses on Ming Yu's face but his lover was flailing his arms around refusing it.

"Shh. . . it's not what you think. Ah Yu, it's not. . . -ngk!" The same golden light circled his neck tight and immeasurable pain came rushing like a heavy tide. The sudden strong grip on his shoulder awoke Ming Yu out of his crying fit. He worriedly looked at Li Hui Jian's face before noticing the light emitting markings on his neck. This. . .

"Hkk- khak!" Yutian was coughing badly, planting himself onto the cold cave floor from the pain. Green scale-like traces traveled down his body for a short while then miraculously disappeared. His irregular breathing was a good sign, slowly regaining it back to normal.

"Jun. . .?" Ming Yu mumbled weakly for whatever happened in front of him didn't sink yet.

"Haah. . . Ah Yu. . ." The torturous process zapped him from his strength not showing an ounce of his once vigorous and energetic self.

Ming Yu rested his hand on Li Hui Jian's face despite his confusion and Yutian gently entwined the other's hand in his as he tried to calm himself down.

"Im sorry. . ." was the first thing he said.

"It's me. It's really me. Ah Yu. . ." he mumbled in-between labored breaths.

Ming Yu was stupefied and stroked this familiar face. Jun. . . is it my Li Jun? but he's not Li Hui Jian. . . but how. . .

"I couldn't tell you. . . I couldn't tell the reason why- hngk!" the golden seal sharply buzzed shortly and zapped, leaving flickers that dimply lit the cave.

"Stop talking."

Ming Yu wasn't an idiot and somehow understood the situation.

"How did you know. . ."  He. . . remembers me? He. . . knows me?

"Are you really. . . Jun?" Ming Yu was gravely nervous. Nervous that he was deluding himself again.

Yutian raised a hand similarly tracing his lover's face and down to the side of his neck. The same habit he had long before.

Beautiful. . .

"The first time I saw you from afar I knew it was you." he smiled with difficulty, unable to hide his pain and lovingly rubbed the neck of handsome, elegant lover infront of him.

"You're the only one." he made himself clear.

The heavy internal injury and the disruption the restriction inside his core made him burnt out. Li Hui Jian wrapped an arm around Ming Yu's waist as the other hand was still entwined, basking in warmth. His vision blurred and his eyes were heavy.

"Ah Yu. . . i'll sleep for a bit. . ."

He fell unconcious.

Ming Yu dumbly stared at his hand that gripped tightly on Li Hui Tian's back.

Everything was too sudden. His feelings were taken high and low like a rollercoaster that his heartbeat couldn't catch up.

But he felt relief. He was greatly relieved.

He carefully rested his unconscious lover on his lap wiping his tears that repeatedly fell on Yutian's face.

Ming Yu rested his forehead on Yutian's to find closure, closely hugging his body closer to his.

"Thank goodness. . ." he said in tears, trembling.

"Thank goodness. . ." he repeatedly chanted letting it hum throughout the cave.

All of Ming Yu's attention were on his unconcious lover that he was deaf to the familiar *ding!

[Admin: "..."]

If Admin had a face, he would be smiling in relief before gritting his teeth in anger.

Those unreliable trouble-making Higher Ups, Pieces of trash! Just you f*cking wait!(╬'益') !!!

The master at cussing finally came back.

105