Chapter 3
708 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, everyone~!!!!!

Thank you to all who is still reading this novel (although the updates are slow as hell). This novel is just one of the side novels I'm working on. The main novel that I am working on is The Twists of Fate, BL genre themed. This novel will be updating very slowly, that is, when I don't feel like working on my main novel or just whenever I can or when I want to. There will be no consistent updates for this novel, I repeat, no consistent updates! But if that changes in the future, I'll leave a note. 

Thank you all for the positive feedback!!! Much appreciated ♥

===

Before Nick escorted Luka to the Dream Meadows, he brought a pair of clothes for her, and sure enough, it was the same outfit as in the past. Perverted bastard, Luka thought to herself as she changed into the outfit. It was a bikini with silky sheer drapes that hung from one side to another on her panties. For her bra, there was jewels that were embedded on it to make it look more extravagant, plus sheer drapes that draped along the side of her body, connecting to the back. The color of her bikini was a beige, sandy kind of color – almost white. Wearing her flat sandals, Nick escorted her out of the main palace, through the courtyards and into a carriage. 

From the carriage to the Dream Meadows, it took about fifteen minutes before reaching the destination. Although Luka was deemed insignificant as Queen of Deus, Nick did his duty and helped her off the carriage. Luka’s long inky black fell from her shoulders, tickling her skin; Luka made a grunt, damn! Should've tied up my hair. 

When Nick led Luka to where all the contestants were gathered, it was just as she remembered. There were at least 50 young maidens gathered before the beautiful meadow, too bad this meadow was going to turn into a battlefield. Sitting before her was what looked like a very tall stone wall, when in fact, it was just a super tall stage where all those spectators were seated who were going to watch the show. Looking up, she saw Daniel, looking as handsome as he did in her past life. But seeing him again, she felt nothing.  

Sitting right beside the stone wall was an extremely large cage, filled with nasty looking men. These men were all convicted criminals – thieves, murderers, rapists, you name them. And in this game today, all the maidens will be getting a head start to cross the meadows until they’ve reached the finish line. However, 30 seconds after their head start, the criminals will be released from the cage – their task: to capture the maidens – it was up to them what they wanted to do with them, and that is until the first maiden has crossed the finish line and raised the black flag, which was at least a mile from the start. 

In the past, Luka witnessed many young innocent maidens who were tortured, raped and killed. All for the sake of this entertainment game. She too, suffered at the hands of many, just thinking about it made her skin crawl. All the maidens who were gathered here today were slaves from each of the viewing spectators, volunteering them for this event, and some of these spectators came from different countries. The reason as to why they were invited, it will soon be revealed. Because the color of her clothes was different from the other maidens, it was to signify that she was the Queen of Deus – to not kill her, while all the other maidens wore striking red outfits 

=== 

“I swear, every time I see your Queen, I wonder what it is that made you marry her if you did not actually like her,” Rueben, a visitor from the country of Jinn, commented.  

“Her father and family had the military power I needed,” Daniel answered coolly with Lillian in his arms. 

“Since that’s the case, and her father is out of the picture, what are your plans for her now?” Rueben asked as he gave Lillian lewd glances.  

“... Keep her here until I’m bored of her. I’m the world to her. No matter what I’ve done to her, she has always came crawling back to me,” Daniel said with a cold smile on his face.  

“How sadistic,” Rueben smiled pitifully towards Luka, who happened to be staring back with her bottomless eyes. 

The entire time Nick was explaining the rules of the game to the maidens and Luka, her eyes were locked on one person.  

“Well, then my fair ladies, I wish you all the best,” Nick said, starting the game. 

All the maidens began scrambling away in fear, shrieking as they tried to run as fast as they could, all but one. All the spectators noticed and all looked down to this outlier. Even the locked-up criminals were going crazy from excitement – that they were going to get a taste of the Queen.  

“Daniel,” her soft, melodious voice carried over. 

Daniel’s brow slightly twitched, not once after they have gotten married did she ever call him by his name, only by endearing titles such as husband, dear, honey, etc. But to suddenly call him by his name, something was different.  

“You may ridicule me as you like, take away my pride as a human - my pride as Queen, but don’t you dare forget. I may not be Luka Blackwood, Queen of Deus, Wife of Daniel Blackwood, but I am Luka Haines, Daughter of Johnathan Haines, General of Deus. That is a fact you’ll never be able to change,” her voice was firm, loud and clear. 

“As soon as I cross that line, I am no longer holding back,” Luka remarked before turning around and running into the tall grassy meadows that stood up to be as tall as her shoulders.  

All the spectators who heard her declaration became quite intrigued as they saw the petite figure run into the meadows only to suddenly disappear as if she never existed – this for sure piqued their interest.  

=== 

After the long dreadful 30 seconds had finally passed for the chasers, they were finally released. Hollering and making loud noises, they alerted the maidens who were struggling to run and keep up. It wasn’t long until some of the chasers caught up to some of the maidens and they were pushed down and taken advantage of. 

The spectators just continued watching in amusement as the begs for mercy were carried by the wind.  

Not even five minutes later, a pitch-black flag was raised into the sky. All the spectators gasped. Someone has reached the finish line?! Already?! The game has only barely started!!  

As some spectators looked through their binoculars, they saw the erect and petite figure holding the flag up with a nonchalant expression. Tilting her head to the side, knowing that people were watching her, a smirk crawled onto her face as she lifted up her middle finger. The spectators all gasped.  

What an unruly behavior, they all thought.  

The announcer who was at the finish line raised an amplifier and announced, “The game has ended! Her majesty has crossed the finish line!!!” 

All the chasers who heard the announcement looked up in shock. The black flag has been raised. Filled with dissatisfaction, they all stopped and looked over to their king. A game was a game as rules were rules – so as much as some of them were dissatisfied, they backed off the young maidens, however, not all of them were willing to obey and continued to ravage the young maidens they have gotten ahold of. 

Disgust was written all over Luka’s face. 

“Head Butler Nick, I assume that this pathetic game is now over. May all you cease all rogues from crossing the line. I’m heading back to the palace,” Luka flipped her long hair as she grabbed her royal blue kimono that Nick was offering to her before she took off into the woods. 

“Your wish is my command, my Queen,” Nick bowed his head. 

=== 

When Nick returned to where all the spectators sat, he reported to Daniel that Luka had decided to head back to the palace. Rueben made a remark when her heard the message.

“Heh~, it doesn’t seem like your Queen is as docile and as obedient as you make her ought to be~,” Rueben teased. But he was stating the facts. She made a declaration just before the start of the game, cleared the game in five minutes then excused herself without even presenting herself to her king, her husband. 

It was clear that Daniel was quite confused himself. He has never encountered this kind of problem, especially when Luka was involved. Luka always gave way to him, allowing him to do whatever he wanted, even if it broke her. 

Releasing a sigh, he ordered for their return to the palace. When they finally arrived at the palace gates, they were greeted right away by the servants. 

“Tell Luka to come to the Flower Chambers,” Daniel said to one of the maids as he guided Lillian through the entrance of the palace. 

“Ah-.”  

Daniel saw the hesitation on the maid’s face. 

“What is it?” 

“The Queen has yet to return, your Majesty…” the maid said in a quiet voice. 

Daniel came to a halt in his footsteps. “What did you say?” 

The maid swallowed the lump stuck in her throat. Though he treated her gently in bed, right now, the aura that was being emitted from his body was cold and murderous. “S-she has not returned yet.” 

Before Daniel could say anything, Lillian gently caressed his chest, “What’s wrong with that? The longer she is gone, the more time we have together.” 

“But she needs to be present for when I give you title as Queen,” Daniel gently stroked her lovely face. This was why there were guest from other kingdoms. He was going to announce his new queen to them.

It then clicked for Lillian as she gently clapped her hands together. “That’s right~! I want to see her reaction as well~! We’ll wait for her return that is,” 

===  

Deep in the woods, somewhere far from the palace in an open field covered with luscious grass, Luka was lying down, staring up to the blue sky filled with fluffy clouds. It colored her bottomless eyes, reflecting the sky in her eyes. 

As of right now, Luka was very tired. She was tired till the very end of her life the first time she was living this life. She lived her second life to the fullest but this life was very hard on her. So as of now, Luka was taking a breather to take in everything. It all felt surreal. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever expect such a thing to be possible - rebirth, that is.

When she opened her eyes again, she did not expect to see the night sky filled with stars instead. She had stayed out long enough. Getting up and brushing the dirt from her kimono robe, she made her way back to the palace.  

Immediately, she was greeted by Nick. “I thought my Queen was coming back straight to the palace.” 

“I did. I just decided to make a detour,” Luka walked past Nick, not giving him much attention. 

“Since you have arrived, his Majesty requests for your presence in the Flower Chambers.” 

Without stopping her pace, she continued onward, only giving silence as her answer. 

Luka knew exactly what the Flower Chambers consisted of – Daniel’s harem.  

When she arrived, she was greeted with a grotesque orgy that was commencing among Daniel’s harem members and of noble men, many in which Luka remembered were married yet were here – drowning themselves in pleasure away from their wives. Not batting an eye, Luka stood grounded at the entrance doors as the servants closed the doors behind her. On each sides of the rooms were several beds with bodies entangled in them. The beds were formatted in a way that it opened up a path that led to the biggest bed in the room. 

On the large round bed that was covered in cobalt-colored silk sheets sat a man with a woman on his lap, bouncing up and down on his hard rod. The woman’s body was alluring, a full chest and smooth skin. When Daniel looked over, he made eye contact with Luka, who was staring back at him with an unreadable gaze. 

It wasn't until half an hour later that Daniel finished his business and calmed his spectators down to watch the show he was going to display. As Lillian languidly laid beside him, caressing his skin with a wicked smile, a servant in the room handed a piece of paper to him – a royal decree. 

“Luka Haines Blackwood, I hereby decree-,” Daniel began. 

“Wait,” Luka cut him off. 

Daniel looked over to Luka. 

“If you’re going to give my title as Queen away, I’d like to make a request,” Luka stated. 

Both Daniel and Lillian’s eyes widened in shock. Not only was Luka not shocked but she was even willing to give away her title as Queen. But why? 

“What’s your request?” Daniel asked. 

Luka gave a gentle smile, “One you won’t be to turn down. Neither of you.” 

Daniel raised a brow, “So?” 

“Come to the East training court yard tomorrow around noon. Be sure to bring your entourage, we’ll need an audience. Oh, that’s right. Be sure to invite your new general as well,” Luka waved, turned around and exited the room.  

Luka left everyone in that room with the jaws hanging down to the ground. 

“That bitch! What kind of audacity does that woman think she has to treat you so?!” said Lillian. 

“That makes me excited to see what kind of request she has in store for you tomorrow~,” Rueben chuckled from one side of the room. 

“I doubt it's anything special,” Daniel remarked before he continued his love making with Lillian. 

=== 

The next day, noon. Daniel arrived with his guests and his new general, Kai. The East training ground was where the previous general, General Haines, personally trained. It was a large training courtyard filled with all sorts of weapons. 

Luka did not have any new servants yet, so she told Nick to direct them to the court yard. This courtyard a bit different from the rest. There was what looked like a throne that was situated at the entrance to the courtyard, then there were steps that led down to the actual flat ground. Daniel, obviously, sat down on the throne chair with Lillian in his lap. 

While he was centered in front of the courtyard, his guest all stood around the open area, waiting. 

It was already noon. 

“Where is she?” Daniel asked Nick. 

Before Nick could say anything, everyone heard a soothing voice call from behind, “I’m here.” 

Everyone turned over to look to see a petite figure emerging from the shadows in what looked like training attire. A fitted mock neck tank and black pants that were tucked into her boots. Around her wrists were armbands, which were actually gifted to her by her father when she was younger. Adjusting her hair into a hair ponytail, she appeared with a charming smile. 

As she made her way through the crowd, down the steps and into the courtyard, she walked over to the wall that was filled with hanging weapons. Picking out a sword and taking it out of its sheath, she pointed the sword to Daniel. Everyone gasped. 

“Daniel, I challenge you to a duel. Only then, can you read out the rest of the royal decree,” Luka said is a firm voice. 

It was silent for a moment. Suddenly, there was a burst of laughter that filled the courtyard. Who was this crazy woman to challenge the King to a duel? The king who has received royal training in fighting while this woman, many knew, was not given formal training at all.  

Daniel could see that Luka was dead serious. 

“And what if I decide this is a stupid request and choose to deny it?” 

“Well then, I’m sure you won’t mind if I publicly announced a bit of intriguing information.” 

Daniel said nothing. There was nothing he was afraid of. 

Luka could see that was what he was saying on his face. A side smirk appeared on her face as she titled her head up, “Vrarix.” 

It was then Daniel’s sense of no fear was shattered to glass pieces. His eyes widened in horror, and Luka smirked at that expression. Daniel quickly got up, pushing Lillian off as he marched toward Luka. Only when he was towering over her, did he speak. 

“What did you say?” 

Luka titled her head to the side, “You heard me.” 

Daniel narrowed his eyes with a murderous glint. 

“If you defeat me, I’ll tell you what I know. But if I win,” Luka glanced over the side to Lillian, who was rubbing her butt from suddenly being pushed off onto the ground. “Before your future Queen gets the title, she must do one thing for me.” 

“What is it?” 

“I’m not going to say it now. What’s the fun in that?” Luka shrugged her shoulder as she headed back to the armory wall and pulled off a sword, tossing it over to Daniel. 

Catching the sword, everyone else become puzzled. The King was actually going to accept this challenge?! 

“If I lose, not only will I lose my title, I will lose my pride, and my life with it. The King will decide what to do with my life. But if I win, I will give away my title, personally, and Lillian,” Luka announced as she pointed her sword to the woman. “You will do me one final favor. These conditions have already been approved by His Majesty, King Daniel Blackwood. Let everyone here bear witness to it!” Luka pointed the sword back to Daniel. 

Everyone stood on their toes, waiting for the confirmation. 

“Let the Heavens bear witness to this duel and the conditions that come with it,” said Daniel. 

 

8