Ch 14: Mine*
154 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I understood the River Parting Martial King better after having my entire existence fused with his.

In truth, the man was no hero...

He fought for his own gain and emotions. To him, it was foolish to invest emotions in other people.

This kind of man was my exact opposite...

I mean, I was still having a hard time coming to grips with myself after losing my mind last night.

Having sex with Luo Fei was one of my best days, if ignoring the serious circumstances around it.

To me, that night was worth more of my time to think about than what I was going to do tonight.

Even though I'd like to say otherwise, killing people has become an intrinsic part of my personality.

It was just so enjoyable to me now...

For me, who had only been thinking about girls until now. The sensation of murder was foreign.

But now, it felt the same as eating or breathing.

A mundane act which didn't need much thought. It was like I'd become totally insensitive to killing...

Fusing the callousness of the River Parting Martial King and my own pragmatism made everything strange. This was especially true when dealing with the last location of that damn corrupt 'business'.

The scene before me was unlike what was written in those tales of righteous and brave warriors.

To put things simply: It was an entirely one-sided slaughter... Except nobody actually died.

I already manipulated the cooks who were going to serve them food using the same method from before: By utilising an extreme version of Deceitful Tongue, all of then followed my orders to drug them. So when we got there, it was already a mess.

The corrupted members of the Luo Clan, who had done great misdeeds for the sake of lust, were all hunched over on the ground. I took this chance to initiate Life Control on them as Lu Xia gave me back my sword. She beat them up thoroughly. 

I woke up the ones I'd 'Life Locked' and let them fully experience what a thrashing from my maid was. Hmmm... It felt like her personality was changing the more she got to release her anger.

"Aaaaagh!" Some time later, there was the sound of an ugly bastard screaming while being thrown around. I was using this opportunity to teach her some 'techniques' I'd developed in my past like.

Like the one she was using right now...

[Thrashing Art- Beating One Motherfucker With Another Motherfucker! 'Human Bat' Chapter!]

She grabbed one guy by leg bashed him into another guy. Thanks to the enhanced strength of my left arm attached to her, she was able to pull off feats of strength that'd usually be impossible.

After finally being content, she let out a deep breath. The scum groaning in pain around her.

"What's wrong?" Seeing the darkness in her eyes turning into sorrow, I couldn't help but ask.

Was beating them not enough to please her...?

"...They... took everything from me... but even if I hit them, nothing they took can be taken back." It looked like my maid was feeling helpless even when overpowering them. Her heart was injured.

It looks like I was too naive. There's no way she'd be fine just because she got to beat them up.

Since she doesn't seem to like violence herself, it looks like she's been hurting herself all this time.

Her expression tugged on my heart. I walked up to her and slowly took her into my embrace. It felt like her body was melting into my own, and the arm I'd given her finally returned back to my body.

The strange ability of my 'Martial Spirit' turned off.

With the arm I'd gotten back, I held her close while using my will to force these evildoers to fall asleep.

Perhaps there was a better time and place for this to happen, but those who care too much about things like that miss their opportunities. It was only the bold who could earn the heart of women.

She was also a bit surprised by my actions, but my hands still 'felt out' how far she'd let me go.

Then spoke: "So what are you going to do next?"

Our breathing both accelerated and harmonised at this moment. Yeah, I was trying to seduce her.

All my thoughts and worries were thrown out.

{Notice: 'Life Control' has finally been successfully implanted into your soul. To help the original user recover herself, a duplicate shall be placed within you. Access to original 'Life Control' is granted.}

What does that mean?

{You may gain a new ability that's solely your own power. Choose anything and it shall be made.}

Even if I wanted something like... breathing fire?

{Anything shall be granted as a reward.}

This sudden announcement threw me off my game as I forgot to pay attention to her. Even though she was still in my arms, my experience was enough to understand that my opportunity was vanishing.

If 'Life Control' was going to give me an ability that's solely my own, then how about 'this'...?

{Does the user want a seduction ability?}

Yes, but a little bit different.

{In what ways do you want it to be 'different'?}

I want to be able to feel her emotions. I don't want this ability to 'affect her', rather... it would be better if you can make it so I can better 'comprehend' her thoughts and feelings. Can you do that for me?

{As the new ability give to you will be loosely based on myself, your power shall go through alterations.}

{'Life Seduction' has been granted to user. The variant options available currently are: Sexual Compatibility, Life Harmony, Existential Ownership, Creation Control. You may access them now.}

It felt like I truly became a 'Martial Spirit' myself at that moment. This was no longer an ability I was borrowing from the mysterious power I'd been granted, but something that was truly my own.

It felt like I was truly able to understand the working of my ability as the originator of it this time...

As if 'I' was my own personal ability...

'Life Harmony, activate!' Just by willing it, the option of Life Seduction was quickly turned on.

Rather than an oppressive domination of life, the Life Lock I'd put on Lu Xia faded before being replaced with something... gentle. My body could feel our hearts connecting in a two-way manner.

I was sure she already knew why I'd held her in my arms, but Life Harmony made that all the more obvious. On the other hand, the feelings that Life Harmony shared to me was that of acceptance.

...But I didn't like the way she was giving it.

"Master, why are you uncomfortable?" She looked at me. This girl couldn't understand my feelings.

The moment she felt my discomfort, it was as if something deep inside her had been triggered.

She grabbed my hand and shoved it into her own clothes. My hand touched her plump bosom.

It was really soft...

"Don't you want to do something like this?" She tried seducing me instead, but I didn't fall for it.

"Don't change the subject." I spoke while taking my hand out of her clothes and looked into her eyes.

"W-when did I do that?"

"I asked what you were planning to do next?" Since she was being so bold, I stopped her by grabbing onto her ass and touching her waist in my own. The hard member in my pants warmed up her stomach.

She averted my eyes while trying her best to hide her feelings, but nothing could be hidden anymore.

Since she knew Demonic Practitioners usually weren't able to keep their sanity without using their main techniques, she was hoping to use this opportunity to vanish from my life entirely.

Her thoughts were obvious. There was a mix of suicidal intent and gratitude in her broken heart.

Thus, I sent my feelings instead of talking.

Even though purifying her Internal Qi would harm me, I was willing to be a 'victim' of her techniques.

"D-don't..." She peeled herself off my body and pushed me away, but the Life Harmony was still on.

"If you can't live without using seduction and evil Dual Cultivation techniques, then I'll be your partner for however long you wish." I offered her a way out of becoming something she despised:

She didn't want to force herself on the body of others. That's why I gave her full permission.

With this, her emotions became complex.

"But my physique... it will kill you. Everyone who touched me had been killed..." She stepped back.

"But that's only those who hurt you, right?" She stopped moving away upon hearing my words.

I felt my question make a ripple in her heart.

A smile arose on my face as I looked at the little woman who was a head smaller than me think.

She didn't resist as I grabbed her by the that perky ass and brought her close. My hand massaged her leg, bringing it up as I arched her back. The look on her face still seemed to be hiding her emotions.

However, her heart was an open book to me.

I started speaking to her: "I'll make sure no one ever hurts you ever again. Myself included."

Her ears became hot...

I leaned back and straightened her after realising she wouldn't try running. Her body extremely light.

"T-that's just mere words." She still turned away.

"You don't believe me?"

"This feeling... must be an ability of yours."

"This 'connection' is my own ability."

"Still... You're trying to trick me."

"Am I...?" I held her like a treasure that existed only once in a thousand years. 'Showing' her what I felt.

My hands touched different places on her body while speaking: "If you serve me, I'll serve you as well. I'll give you anything you ask for, even if it's a child. Then, you could use these breasts to feed the child of 'ours'. I won't 'steal' any of his food."

She blushed as my hands went under her books and held up her right breast in my hand. She felt extremely embarrassed by my boldness. There was an attractive shyness on her face while I talked.

"What are you even saying? I'm happy... but aren't you being too much? How can you even say that?"

She was being won over despite her words. Our fast heartbeats was being more synchronised.

'Dragon Unification!' To make my next point more impactful, I patiently went into my strongest form.

Scales appeared on my body as I became a monster between being a dragon and a human. My height became even larger and my muscles inflated. Serpentine eyes looked down on her as she gazed at my half-dragon features in surprise.

My face was still handsome as I spoke:

"We can go at it as many times as you want. When danger comes about, I'll always be the first to protect you." This time, rather than just bringing her close, I showed off my tremendous strength.

With one enlarged palm still firmly planted on her rear, I picked her up so her face was closer to me. 

Her entire body lifted off the ground. My other hand was still playing around with her chest.

She looked like she couldn't take it anymore.

"Won't you become mine?" This was the last question that broke through her last defences.

"Please make me yours."

{Congratulations. You have successfully used Existential Ownership on her automatically.}

Huh? It looked like she wouldn't be able to leave my side if she died now that this option worked.

It was not only her soul, but the woman named 'Lu Xia' now didn't belong to the cycle of reincarnation.

She was now mine... Mine...!

Those doe eyes and seductive lips were now meant only for me. Not for any other man, but me.

I didn't want to give her to anyone else.

My heart was so impassioned that I wanted to kiss her immediately, only to hold myself back.

I unconsciously asked her: "Do you want me too?"

It was an important question. If not, then her words would probably hurt me worse than anything else.

Even though she was the one being held up, her body leaned forward before grabbing onto my face.

She forced me to look into her eyes as she spoke:

"I do. Please accept everything about me, and I'll do the same for you." She gave an innocent smile.

Then grabbed the hand still on her chest and took me out of the room. It was until we got back home.

There, she aggressively pushed me into her own bed in the servant quarters. The door was locked.

Hearts were in her eyes as she licked the key...

3