Short Teaser and Author’s Note: A Change
162 11 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Errr... Wait, what about those ug-" My mouth was sealed by a kiss. Her tongue intertwined with mine.

"Shhh~ Lets not ruin the mood." She spoke while straddling me. An amorous look was in her eyes.

I was about to deactivate my Dragon Form, but...

"Please don't turn it off. Not yet..." Lu Xia requested while poking me with the room's key.

"Ummm... Why?"

"I'm feeling really curious."

"Even so... t-this..." Wasn't this a little bit TOO kinky? This form was meant solely for battle.

She smiled before saying: "It's interesting~"

I knew from that moment that a weird lever had pulled inside of her. She was acting differently...

I've been seeing many sides of her today... 

"...But why lock the door?" I get that she didn't want us to be interrupted, but something was off.

She held the key next to her lips, looking at me with an enchanting expression before mumbling:

"A game..."

"What?"

"Let's make this more interesting." She dangled the key in front of me. It swung above me hypnotically.

"...What are the rules?"

"First, you're not allowed to turn back to your normal until the main event." She stroked my chin.

"Alright, accepted."

"Then, the game is this." She got off me and came back, bringing with her some interesting 'toys'.

There was a rope for bondage, some strings of cloth, and some rings meant for 'specific places'.

Even a short whip was among her little playthings.

What was a bit confusing to me was that she also brought an hourglass. It didn't seem 'kinky' to me.

"What's that going to be used for?"

"To time our little 'sessions'. The rules of this game are simple: For thirty minutes each, we're allowed to do anything to each other. For every time we make the other cum, we gain a single 'point'." 

"What's the 'points' for?"

"After this game is over, we can use those 'points' to put restraints or give an absolute order to the other." Lu Xia spoke with a sadistic smile. She seemed confident of her techniques in bed. 

What's more, she was intending to pleasure me while I was in my Dragon Unification state...

Not only was doing that harder, but my skin was thicker when in my most powerful battle form.

"Let's do this then~" As soon as I nodded my head to her, it seemed like she already started on me.

Before turning the hourglass, we helped each other remove our clothes. They were getting in the way.

Doing so was a little hard using my enlarged fingers with claw-like nails, but doing so allowed me to learn to be much more dexterous with my hands. My 'Unique Art' revealed at this moment!

The only thing was that Lu Xia cheated. She took off my clothes and caused rips to appear on them.

Our bodies was laid bare before each other, and I couldn't help staring once she everything was off.

To have such plump breasts wasn't normal for those of this region. Those fairies of the Orchid Pavilion were all on the shorter side. Compared to any of them, Lu Xia had the least modest chest.

My hands unconsciously rose to touch them, but she stopped me by grabbing my wrist. Her head shook firmly, as it seemed like this 'game' only let one of us be the dominant force one at a time.

"You lose if you touch me yourself. I'll open the door and walk out." Damn it, she's playing with me.

There was a mischievous look in her eyes as she looked up and down my body. Not only was my physique both taller and wider, there blue scales protecting my vital areas... even my own member.

Although she tempted me with the movements of her hips, how was she planning on doing this?

The hourglass was turned...

Still, my maid didn't show any restlessness as she put her face closer to my rod... already sticking out.

Her hands softly caressed the sack carrying my family jewels. I watched as she closed in on me.

"Master, you're so big~" She admired my enlarged member, putting it on her face without disgust.

The member between my legs was like a hot rod on her face. Veins popped out on my dong as the blood flow inside it became much more visible to the eye. It became the hottest part of my body.

————————————————————

Author's Note: A Change

Hey there, bros who just got cockblocked by my sudden interruption of a 'hot' scene.

This will be a sad day for many, because I'm planning to put this story on a Haitus.

'But why?' You may ask in worry while choking me for showing potential before going on a break.

Actually, I just realised that balancing my work schedule and my writing hobby is way too hard. I can barely remember plot points of the different stories I wrote, as well as the characters.

You know why Lu Xia changed so much? No, it wasn't preplanned at all. I just forgot her character.

That's why I'm going back to basics. After I finish writing Vol 1 of Anti-Martial Academy: PRiSMA Saga, I'm going go rewrite every one of my ideas and turn myself into a Novella Writer/Light Novelist.

You may ask what will happen to this story? And my answer will definitely be... Errr...

Maybe I'll turn it into an 'Adult Novella'?

This somehow became a main entry in my Gaiaverse, but I'm gonna give it some thought.

Gonna make this story a Harem LN where he actually bones the girls and proteccs his Waifus.

If you tell me not to, I'll ask why not though~?

Anyway, writing will be a lot easier if I have the planning of a Light Novel helping me remember.

Thank you for reading.

3