Chapter 57 – Departure
418 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zeel and Isaac collided into multiple Cryo-chambers before eventually coming to a stop.

They stood and looked into each other eyes, they both saw the will to survive in the eyes of the other.

The look in their eyes echoed the same sentiment - this guy would not stop even in death.

Not minding the frozen body parts strewed all over the floor from their earlier landing, Isaacs began to walk with measured steps.

"You have impressed me if you join me now I can offer you things beyond your wildest dreams.

Don't you wish to know how Umbrella Corporation could maintain control of the world for so long? You should have realized by now that technology and wealth are never enough," Issac whispered like a devil tempting a maiden.

"I'm tempted but I already have an exit plan that doesn't require your aid," Zeel said as he began similarly inching towards Isaacs.

"Then I am sorry for this," Isaacs said as he flicked the watch on his wrist.

Behind Zeel, a platform slowly rose from the ground. A chilling sensation ran through Zeel's body, but not because he felt threatened.

On the platform that was slowly rising stood a man.

Zeel looked at the person, and the person also looked back at Zeel. They had the same look in their eyes.

Zeel's brows furrowed for a moment before they became straight one more, then he slightly giggled to himself.

"Well this is the first thing that has managed to surprise me in a while," Zeel stated a bit amused.

From atop the platform, another Zeel walked out, exactly the same in every single way minus the nanites integration.

Still, Zeel could tell that the clone was unstable and only held a portion of his Homo-Superior abilities.

A portion could be considered laughable for Zeel, but supreme for the primitive Universe of Resident Evil.

*twrp*

Zeel dodged left as a dagger flashed past his face, leaving a small scar on his face that soon healed over.

The clone was indeed a bit faster than Zeel, no doubt, the pinnacle of cloning technology was used to produce this clone of Zeel.

It was impossible to fully clone Zeel, hence he was positive of the decay rate being a couple of hours at most.

Not that it mattered, this clone would die long before then.

A fierce battle started as Zeel kicked the clone in the stomach causing it to fly backward, shattering an entire row of cryo-chambers.

However, the clone leveraged the momentum and spun onto its feet before it collapsed into the back wall.

The clone was not to be outdone as cryo-chambers rose into the air and struck at Zeel. The Cryo-chambers pulsed with cyber-lines that signified Homo-Superior abilities being used.

Zeel preferred not to fight using his Homo-Superior abilities due to certain risks.

Slowing his perception to the limit, Zeel then began redirecting the thrown cryo-chambers to avoid the nearby bombs he had planted earlier.

*Boom*

*Crack*

All of a sudden, the clone dodged left with haste. Still, a dagger still managed to pierce the legs of the clone.

Alice yelled and used her powers to the maximum, pulling the clone into the air and tearing it in half.

Finished with the clone, Alice used her telekinesis to pin Isaacs to the ground.

What occurred next was an epic beat down.

Alice and Zeel brutalized Isaacs to within an inch of his life; they were unsure of what cards he had to play upon his untimely death so they stopped just short of killing him.

Collecting the anti-serum from Issac's body, Zeel then noticed that Isaac wore a smirk the entire time.

"You only have 30 seconds left and you can't make it back to the surface at that time. I win," Isaac said laughing insanely.

"Fuck!" Alice yelled, even at her and Zeel's fastest speed they would still be short of the thirty seconds by a huge margin.

"I may have a way," Zeel said to Alice not going into the details of his plan, just requiring blind trust and nothing more.

"Give me ten seconds to type the coordinates. Even then we'd only have a split second of opportunity to smash the anti-serum before we end up who knows where," Zeel said.

"A split second time is all I need," Alice replied to which Zeel just started typing on his Mbeamer with a small smile.

This was the scenario he was going for since the beginning.

**

All over the world, the cubes Zeel had buried began floating into the air, the activation sequence alongside the coordinates had been entered.

This was a project Zeel had been working on since he first came to this world.

Like his previous world, in order to conduct a stable Mjump, you would require a large energy source – a unique energy source.

The last time, he used the planet's core itself, this time he had wanted to do the same thing but seeing how much Alice loved this place, Zeel decided against it.

So instead, he tweaked the cases to absorb only alpha and beta waves which were emitted primarily by the infected or in areas with high concentrations of T-virus.

Absorbing these waves were not only helpful to him but would let the environment return to fertile land dozens of years ahead of schedule.

All over the world, the wastelands slowly grew green grass once more.

Zeel's plan was to use the energy gathered to conduct short distance teleportation to the surface while transitioning to another universe; basically, he was gonna do a high-speed pit stop.

They would only have a nano-second to drop the virus before they entered a Cosmic Wormhole breach.

"Let's go …"

Zeel could not finish what he was about to say because Isaacs slapped the anti-serum out of Alice's hand sending spiraling downward.

Alice flew after the anti-serum immediately, using her telekinesis to hasten her speed.

Just as Alice's finger was about to reach the anti-serum once more, Zeel jumped and grabbed her by the waist simultaneously pushing the detonation button for the entire Hive.

The clone of Zeel that had been considered dead by the both of them had somehow also joined the fray.

It had an annoying healing factor that allowed it to re-attach its dissected body parts.

*BOOOM*

*BOOOM*

*BOOOM*

Alice, Zeel, and the clone felt the hot air wave of the explosion wash over their bodies.

Still, Alice stretched for the T-virus as Zeel hung onto Alice.

He refused to allow her recklessness at this moment. The Clone also held onto Zeel with a stoic face.

Alice's hands were centimeters from the anti-serum when she felt her body twist; the transfer had begun.

Zeel refused to let go and Alice could not reach the anti-serum otherwise.

Similarly, the clone refused to let go of Zeel's legs. In a flash of light, they all disappeared; the anti-virus getting buried below the surface of the earth along with the Hive.

However, if one looked closely though, they would realize the inside of the vial was currently empty.

Alice and Zeel were currently moving faster than the speed of light.

Suddenly, Zeel spat just before they penetrated the cosmic, Multiversal barrier.

They would depart from the Resident Evil World for a very, very long time.

**

While traveling through the Multiversal cosmic holes, Zeel finally managed to pry the clone off his legs, tossing the clone into another multi-dimensional current.

Back in the Resident Evil Universe, it was exactly the Anti-virus that Zeel spat out.

Due to the speed and spatial disturbance of their Mjump, that one spurt was scattered throughout the Earth, and hence began the spread of the anti-virus.

Zombies started falling one after the other all over the earth, followed by everything else infected with the T-virus.

In the future stories would be told about the heroes who saved the world from the apocalypse.

The Red Queen recorded Alice and Zeel's battle with Isaacs.

The Red Queen would later trend the video worldwide, giving humanity a first glance at their departed heroes.

22