Chapter 213 – The Truth of What Happened Back Then
77 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zeel answered Aurolana's request with little hesitation. Memories he tried to block since discovering his emotions came flooding back in.

"The story was exactly the same as you said but the way everyone died was different. The ending was also different.

In the end, I killed everyone without remorse, without hesitation.

First, I killed Tria because she wanted to save her siren cousin. She was a risk to the team in the stadium so I killed her first.

Then I forcefully activated Kal's Felian abilities, this led to him accidentally discovering my main ability.

I can overlay layers of programming onto someone's mind. Kal knew that I had altered his mind and wanted to tell you guys about it, so I made him fight a food battle in the Dining Area and die.

Telkiens mate in a unique way because their bodies are too strong to have sex.

Sex is always painful so the Telkien race just initiated euphoria by exchanging their energies.

Dena and Tak started dating but she was always sad about not being able to have sex like Ciara and Gabriella.

Tak would occasionally sleep around. This was not uncommon for Telkiens, the women were extremely loyal to their men and would not care.

But I needed Dena's strength so I took advantage of her weakness

So I fixed her problem by teaching her to shift the density of her sexual organs, and then I fucked her for the heck of it.

I just wanted to be the first one to fuck her, but she never told Tak about her ability to have sex and always snuck into my room for sex.

I fucked her violently so the walls would crack. And I know you repaired the walls to avoid anyone finding out.

We were partners in crime since you could not resist taking care of me, even when it hurt you.

Tak was a fool and could not care less. You and Xak began to get close, and he genuinely loved you, but the greater the love, the greater the disappointment.

During the battle of the stadium, Gabriella was injured with half her brain missing.

When I saved her, she became obsessed and did anything I told her to. She became my own personal fuck pit.

Ciara was playful and just did anything I said. When we went to the savage lands, Xak proposed to you and you accepted,"

Aurolana's ears perked up at that statement.

She smiled mockingly and said "I wanted to see how much you cared about me but I was naïve. Even I didn't know the consequences such an action would bring,"

Zeel nodded "Yeah, that night you accepted, you allowed him to kiss your right hand. I could feel your anger wanting me to intervene but I didn't and you hurt both our souls by accident.

We didn't realize that our soulmate bond was so strong... we could kill each other with a single thought, and you put us at risk.

That night, I raped you over and over again. You could never deny my advances without injuring both our souls.

I took advantage of that. I can still recall your face and the way you cried and begged me to stop, but the next day you were fine, happy even.

I raped you as Ciara and Gabriella held you down. Then when we were finished, I whipped you across the back three times at Ciara's insistence.

Gabriella was the craziest, she cut off your right hand twenty times, and each time you were forced to regenerate it. Gabriella called it your punishment for being unfaithful,"

"Yeah, I was a fool back then. The three of you made me scared and I begged for your guys to stop," Aurolana whispered with pain on her face "But the sad thing was I felt really good.

I was young and foolish, I just wanted to know you cared even if you burned my body and soul. You were always so indifferent, so I wanted to see what you would do.

Even as you raped me, our soulmate bond just grew in strength and passion, eventually, the rape turned into soul exchange,"

Zeel continued "I made sure Xak saw us making love. And I knew that you knew he was watching us but you simply teleported him away.

You did not care about him at all. I found that surprising.

The next day, Xak messed with Ruri's mind and tried to kill us all. I killed Xak in an instant and then banished Ruri into the shadow dimension before she could revive.

Her blood manipulation drained us of all our energy. We entered the Mirrorverse and Gabriella warped us into the trap near the Abyssal Domain.

Ciara gave me collapsium and I gave it to Gabriella. She was obsessed with me and did whatever I told her to do.

So I told her to die for me. She looked sad and reluctant, her eyes begged me to reconsider but I did not.

She warped our enemies into the abyss and jumped in herself, the died in the explosion.

Dena used her body to protect us and after we survived she kissed me.

Everything made sense in Tak's head at that moment. Dena loved me and not him.

The lovers fought and they both died in the end.

Of course, you used their weakened state to kill them both. That's how close we are as soulmates, you always know what to do.

Later, we made it to the village and met that little girl and her dog. Well, she was the same age as us but matured slower.

We raised her like a daughter and eventually, she became a lover who shared our bed.

We were relaxed but Zal came to pick us up for the final exam.

I killed the girl immediately, she was a burden and I know you wouldn't do it.

Back at the camp, we fought and I killed you. They confused us and did something to our minds, but you knew something was wrong.

They made me think it was safe to kill a soulmate but I was wrong. I began to die slowly at first but the nightmares plagued me every night.

So I used a forbidden Crawford Technique to trap you in Purgatory by making a deal with the Akashic Records.

The price I paid was immense, but I still paid it to survive – I only knew how to survive.

But I had another thought, I should kill the monsters that made me, I wanted to kill my father and sister and then myself.

The Asheborn's also wanted this so they offered me the opportunity after I killed Zal.

At that time, there were only twenty of us left from the initial five million.

I was allowed to leave the camp to kill my family by Asheborn's connections.

But the moment I touched the God Syphon, intense emotions swirled in my subconscious and I wanted to live again.

I want to live the right way. After I got home, the nameless planet disappeared with the remaining nineteen participants.

They were never found but we knew they escaped in the end because the planet was partially destroyed by my Collapsium,"

"Yeah," Aurolana said "But you were still broken. Emotions did you more bad than good.

You started hunting the sisters, and mothers of the Royals that participated in the training camp. I also watched you.

I saw the things you did to your sister when you got home, how it broke her and made her more obsessed than Gabriella. I saw how …"

At this moment, Aurolana's voice broke slightly "I saw what you did to my sister! The way you dressed her to look like me and gave her the fantasy I did not get.

Then when you were finished, you tossed her aside at the mercy of Catherine. I saw the things she did to be with you. The way she struggled to survive just to get a chance to see you again,"

"You know, she still looks for me to kill me," Zeel laughed.

"She doesn't want to kill you, she just wants to know if you ever looked at her and didn't see my face," Aurolana said looking at Zeel questioningly "But she will probably kill you after she gets the answer,"

"Every princess I ever fucked was nothing to me. All I saw was the faces of Ciara, you, Gabriella, Dena, Tria, Ruri, and Helena," Zeel said without hesitation "I did not want them to live when you guys could not so Catherine killed them after, and I just let her,"

"But you spared my sister,"

"I did not, I just couldn't afford a war with the Sentient Planets," Zeel said rolling his eyes.

Zeel tapped the ground and a flower bloomed from the spot he tapped. Zeel picked it up carefully mending his energy around it.

The flower was something he brought with him so he needed to shroud it so that Purgatory would not expel it.

"Our flower," Zeel said.

"Mindovarus. You do remember our anniversary and brought a gift," Aurolana said sounding pleased.

"Yeah, a flower born only once in every eternity of a Universe," Zeel mentioned.

Aurolana stared at Zeel weirdly "I feel what you feel. We are soulmates even if our connection is now weak.

You are trapped here not because of me but because your dying soul knows you needed me.

You want to die, and you want my forgiveness, but you still have responsibilities. Maybe it is time you let me go,"

3