Chapter 264 – Crystal Crawford
55 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a desolate planet in the infinite cosmos, a young woman retrieved her fist from the void of space.

The purple energy radiating around her body was so intense, that the planet itself shook with her every movement.

After retrieving her fist, the young woman fell to her knees and started panting heavily.

A wise old man stood at the side and sighed "It seems that borrowing the power of a planet to punch through Universes is still a difficult task for you,"

Both the old man and young woman shared similar features. Their bodies were chiseled, thin, and seemed to hold the momentum of power itself.

These two people were Telkiens, also known as the Race that was the personification of Power. Telkiens were the physically strongest Beings in Universe Zero.

It was said, at the peak of their power, they could punch entire planets out of existence.

"I… could… have… done… it…" The girl said through panting breaths "I … could have killed… him if… the planet was a little bit stronger!"

The girl was referring to the size of the planet they used for the attack.

Telkiens could borrow power from anything given their own power was not enough, but they had to be able to channel such power through their bodies without being destroyed.

The old man walked forward and patted the girl on her shoulder in a comforting manner.

"You could have killed the boy if he was not as paranoid as he is. The only reason you were able to hurt him was due to his distracted state… even then, your success would have been short-lived," The old man said.

"What do you mean?" The girl asked indignantly "I could have killed him with a stronger planet. We no longer have to fear the Homo-Superior Race. He is just an ugly Karmatian running from battle… Do we Telkiens fear the extinct Homo-Superior Race?!?!"

The old man sighed and tapped the young woman on the shoulder. In an instant, she felt as if all the power inside her body was forced out.

"What you just experienced is what 'that' person did to me in the past. One tap and I was defeated; it has been the eternal shame of my life… Never underestimate the strength of a Homo-Superior Council Member," The Old man chided.

Fury burned inside the eyes of the young woman as she yelled "A mere Zeel Crawford defeated you? Didn't you see him just run away within an inch of his life? I can kill him myself,"

The Old man looked deeply at the young woman and said "A mere Zeel Crawford cannot warrant our restraint. He is just a slightly more beneficial experiment of the Homo-Superior Council… who we truly fear is… TOM CRAWFORD, his father!"

∞∞∞

In the Resident Evil Universe, a woman was slowly walking to her futuristic car in the distance. The streets were filled with people, the buildings pulsed with unique cyber-lines.

If someone looked above, they would notice a great dome surrounding the entire city. There were a few sparse buildings floating in the air at specific locations to stabilize the dome.

At the center of everything was a palace that seemed to belong to the gods themselves.

Everything seemed super-advanced so no doubt a long time had passed since Zeel and Alice departed from the Resident Evil Universe.

The woman continued walking to her car, not minding anything in particular.

The woman was plain in every way, even her voice seemed to be the perfect frequency so that anyone who heard her would dismiss her as an ordinary passer-by.

However, no matter who she passed on the street, the woman would always receive bows of reverence.

Suddenly, the watch on the woman's hand lit up. It was somewhat similar to the Mbeamer Zeel, Alice and Elizabeth used.

"Situation?" The woman asked calmly.

"Your Greatness, there has been a massive surge in strange energy from inside the super relative Cryogenic chamber!" A random assistant yelled.

*Whoosh*

Within an instant, the woman's body broke apart into fine silver sand, and the next moment she was already in the massive palace structure floating in the center skies of the dome.

The entire palace was made of micro-glass, gold essence, Loralite, and red rubies.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

Once there, the woman, also known as the 15th Generation Sentient STARS, hurried to the center of the palace.

There at the center of the palace were two cryogenic chambers that held the two most exalted people in the Resident Evil Universe.

For the first time since STARS sealed them two thousand years ago, the two women inside the chambers were beginning to stir awake uncomfortably.

STARS was both excited and frightened by the occurrence.

She was excited because her Young Mistress was about to awaken for the first time, but she was also fearful because The Lord never returned to claim his daughter.

It was extremely important for Homo-Superiors to lay claim to the descendants of their Households, especially a Household as powerful as The Crawford Household.

'Perhaps because the young miss was half-human, The Lord was not aware of her existence as yet?' STARS thought, hoping that such was the reason since she didn't want to be accused of raising an abomination.

Truly, STARS would have preferred to wake her Young Mistress up a long time ago, but there were several genetic imbalances within the child.

Human and Homo-Superior biology could not function together due to their conflicting natures. This meant the mere existence of the child was an impossibility since the start.

Even STARS was confused about the process through which the child was conceived. Despite the illogical thought, STARS could only surmise that it was a Multiversal miracle.

STARS was forced to seal the child and wait for her body to adapt to its Homo-Superior Origins just to preserve the weak life force.

However, just a couple of seconds ago a strange surge of energy seemed to have provided the child with a catalyst to balance her Homo-Superior Lineage.

Stars had no doubt that The Lord had sent his energy through Universes so the child could awaken.

At the very least, The Lord did not see the child as a blight on The Crawford Household.

Unknown to Stars, Zeel was severely injured which caused his divinity to leak away and disperse during his Mjump.

Some of the divine energy from Zeel ventured into the Multiversal Current hoping to find its way back to Zeel but it found the child instead of the original owner.

The divine energy went from father to daughter, and noticing the imbalance in the child's biological state, the divinity immediately bonded together with the human and Homo-Superior sides perfectly.

*Clang*

*Clang*

Two cryogenic chambers opened, and with it came smoke that shrouded the throne room.

The first woman walked out and stumbled around a bit before falling to the ground. The woman had short black hair, pristine white skin, and beautiful green eyes.

Who was this woman if not Zeel's old fling – Jill.

STARS quickly stepped forward and placed a covering over the naked body of Jill. After she was finished, STARS backed away with Jill and they both knelt on the ground.

STARS and Jill had rehearsed this move a thousand times to ensure that every tradition of Homo-Superior reverence was followed.

Several other maids inside the palace entered the room and also knelt in reverence.

Slowly, a small figure staggered out of the second cryogenic chamber. Compared to this small girl, every other woman in the room could be considered average.

She was four feet tall, slightly chubby, with skin as white as snow. She had ruby-red eyes and silver hair that fell to her knees.

Her pink lips like Sakura-blossoms just enriched her already world-defying beauty.

The small figure stumbled and fell to her knees as she exited the Cryogenic Chamber but nobody came forward to help.

STARS had warned the maids beforehand; nobody was to help when the child awakened.

Still, the maids flinched slightly when they saw the child fall. STARS could only sigh at their stupidity for not heeding her warning.

Homo-Superior Culture was a culture that did not allow weakness, but even more so, it did not allow help from non-Homo-Superior Beings.

Pink lightning began flickering around the child's body as codes drifted across her pupils.

She was learning all she needed to know... all that came with the divine energy that leaked from her father.

Within an instant, she had already become the second most knowledgeable person in the room.

Suddenly, the girl stood once more, her ruby-red eyes stared at everyone in the room and then at the empty space in front of her.

Where everyone else saw empty space, the girl saw several lines pulsing with lightning brilliance.

As if she had understood everything about life, the small chubby girl was instantly covered with clothing that seeped from under her skin.

With great precision, she began pointing at everyone in the room aside from STARS and Jill.

*Puff*

*Puff*

*Puff*

*Puff*

By the time she had finished pointing at all the maids in the throne room, their bodies burst into blood mists that dissipated into the unpolluted air.

Jill felt weak in her knees at what the small innocent-looking child had just done without any warning.

The chubby girl walked until she stood in front of Stars and Jill.

Luckily, Stars had explained to Jill the expectations of a Homo-Superior child before she was put into Cryogenic sleep.

"You may stand," the child said, her voice oozing with superiority that seemed strangely justified.

Jill and STARS slowly stood.

Jill had a perplexed look on her face while staring at her daughter, which was a direct contradiction to STARS' look of contentment.

Both women had the same thought simultaneously, but with completely different expressions - 'This child is the spitting image of her father,'.

"Upsies," The child commanded, stretching her hands forward for someone to carry her.

Both Jill and Stars blushed at the cute action of the child that had just killed five people.

Jill immediately came forward to carry her daughter.

It would be the first time she carried her daughter since she gave birth after being captured by The Umbrella Corporation hundreds of years ago.

However, the small girl waved her hand to pause Jill in place.

"You are too weak," She said magnanimously as if speaking to her mother was a blessing of some kind.

Jill stood frozen and deflated, but STARS beamed instead and stepped forward to pick up the child who happily jumped into her arms.

Still, the child was not only Homo-Superior, she was also part human.

Seeing the depressed look on her mother's face, the child no longer cared about who was stronger and more efficient between Jill and Stars.

The Child had the nagging need to make her mother happy and gestured for Jill to carry her.

It was a direct contradiction to the efficiency principles that flooded her mind upon receiving her Homo-Superior etiquette inheritance.

Jill was also happy when the child chose to come into her embrace. Jill then knew that the child was as much her daughter as she was Zeel's.

The child was not only as logical as a Homo-Superior, but she was also as considerate as a human.

Jill's heart eased a lot when she discovered this. After all, Zeel Crawford was a psychopath she fucked and almost died in the process due to his 'body-altering' techniques.

Seeing that she had made her mother happy, the child giggled with a proud look on her face, but a question still lingered in her mind.

"What is my name?" She asked curiously.

The Child's big ruby-red eyes looked at STARS and Jill curiously but also threatening.

Her eyes basically said 'Give me a good name or I will kill you!'

Jill paused, stared into her daughter's eyes, and took a deep breath before saying "Crystal… Crystal Crawford…"

 

 

Another chapter for my fans. 

Enjoying this chapter - enjoying all the fanfics I have posted on Royal Road. 

Check out my new novels on Scribblehub and Webnovel: Read The Flash: Eyon Of The Speed Force - The_young_flash - Webnovel

The Eternal in Twilight | Scribble Hub

 

Really wanna support me? Then support me on Patreon: The_Young_Flash is creating fanfictions and original novels | Patreon

4