Amie?! (Contains potentially sensitive topics)
240 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The student council president nodded her head, slowly removing my hand from her face,

"My name is Saegusa Mayumi, the student council president of First high, although you seem to know that already. We can set you up in a female dorm, for now, the entrance exams start next week, you can take them with the rest of the new pupils. "

"We need to discuss this with the teachers first, after all, a random girl appearing out of nowhere isn't a typical case."

 A young, beautiful woman of average height with short black hair and brown-gold eyes remarked, she had a weird armband on, looking at it, it read disciplinary committee.

"Mari, I know that we need to discuss this with them however we can't simply leave the heir to the 12th strongest clan out here alone, she can use a dorm at least to shower and meet her parents, we will discuss it with the teachers while they talk with one another."

Mari nodded her head, 

"Seems a fair conclusion, George lead her to the freshmen female dorms, use the room on the bottom left of the first floor."

George smiled, slightly bowing to both Mayumi and Mari, before dragging me to the rooms, I told to wait outside while I had a long shower.

 

<An hour Later, Female Dormitory, First high>

'Give me the information contained within Maya's memories regarding her parents.'

As the hot water covered my body, 'I figured I might as well look up my next set of enemies, Kathy, why did Maya run away at 14?'

*Her Father attempted to Sexually assault her when he failed, he beat her instead, her brother came and saved her. Her mother is regularly beaten, it is believed that he blames her for their failure to break into the ten clans.*

'Wait what? That got dark fast, I mean, the poor girl. That explains those sealed memories, I assume those are the events that transpired, I feel like Maya needs some more vengeance.'

*You can't kill him yet, we need his money to build an army capable of destroying the clans. I know that what happened strikes close to Hades and your Mother but you can't give in to the pain.*

'Kathy, I love you but sometimes you need to shut up, I will leave him alive, will you be able to hack his phone? Set up a bank account, then hack it, transfer half of his money through thousands of decoy accounts and then into ours, make sure to hide the trace.'

*Then?*

'I will beat him into an inch of his life, 'Mother' will no longer stay with that monster.'

*Even if she chooses to?*

'...'

I need to stay in control here, I should send George to get my parents and bring them here,

'Kathy I think I should hide my Anti-Magic for now, show them only the electric Element, not my full strength, but enough to show them that they can't fuck with me.'

*I agree, Maybe stab your sword through his chest as well.*

'As you said, I can't kill him.'

"Geroge, go and collect Mom and Micheal when they show up, I'm just finishing getting dressed."

 

George loudly sighed and walked away, next to clean my armour.

I took it the shower and began to scrub it with a cloth, the blood of the long-gone Kirin slowly seeped down into the drain, I miss the days when a quick slash of my sword solved all my problems, 

'How long until Amie is integrated?'

*98%, I'm struggling to convince her to take on a more human body, she demands to keep her ears and tail.*

'Then let her, I need her here as soon as possible.'

*It will be hard to disguise her as Human.*

'Cosplay, it's common in worlds like this, she will fit right in with a certain community. We need her ability to fight and stay hidden in the future.'

*As the Queen commands, she has agreed, Integration is complete, would you like me to summon her now?*

'Yes.'

A bright light burned my eyes, turning away, it took a while for it to vanish, in its place, a humanoid looking girl, with distinctive red hair, longer than my own, it flowed down her back. For a second I didn't notice it, however as she went to move, a short black tail became visible, looking up to her head, I noticed her black ears, complete the small bite mark, where a Jagras took a nibble on her. 

As she turned, our eyes met,

"Master!!"

And I was thrown to the ground by the girl, similar to build to me, she began to snuggle her head into my chest, feelings I would not like to have before meeting my parents began to overwhelm me.

"Amie, you need to get dressed, my vessels' parents will be here in a second, Kathy can you integrate her armour, then modify its appearance to look like the uniform too?"

*I can, the process will be done shortly*

"Master, I'm so glad, to meet you again, Kathy has brought me up to scratch."

Grabbing her modest breasts she squealed 

"I'm like master? I have these too, does that mean master will embrace me like she does Tori? "

Smiling I lifted her off me, much to her apparent annoyance, I began petting her head

"Amie, go and get dressed in your armour, Kathy will change it to look like my armour, if you are a good kitty, I will treat you as nicely as I treat Tori."

She began purring as she ran off into the Bathroom as if by destiny, there was a knock at the door,

"Maya, Mother and Father are here, have you finished changing?"

 

 

 

8