Chapter 10: New Job?
305 12 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Who to work with?

  • Try working with both of them - 27
  • Work under Chloe - 15
  • Refuse both of them - 7
  • Work under Mii - 4

Chapter 10: New Job?

Lucas gritted his teeth and asked.

"I uhh...can't I just work with both of you?"

"...Huh?"

Chloe and Mica blinked in confusion.

"Well, working with Mii is inside the game. Working with Chloe is in reality so..."

"...So you think you can just two-time us?"

Chloe squinted her eyes as if she was looking at trash.

Lucas coughed and shook his head.

"That's not it! I just need the money so I have to work as much as I can...besides, what do you mean two-time? I'm not even going out with either of you..."

"..."

 <AN: Did a coinflip in discord bot here. Heads - agree, Tails - disagree. Winner determined in 5 rounds.>

<Heads: 1 | Tails: 4>

<RIP>

"Well, see you then."

"Thanks for the water. Have fun."

Suddenly, both Chloe and Mica smiled and left the store, leaving Lucas dumbfounded.

What...just happened...!?

As Chloe and Mica walked away, the two of them talked to each other.

"I'm Chloe by the way."

"Mica. But you can call me Mii, my friends call me that way."

The two of them shook hands.

"Mii then. So you're making a guild? Do you mind telling me your level and class?"

Mii smiled and shook her head.

"I don't mind. My character level is at 67 right now. It's a bit low compared to the top rankers but I believe I can catch up soon. My class is Miko."

"Miko? Is that..."

"A hidden class, yes. It's a support and healing class, but also have powerful lightning spells comparable to a Lightning Mage."

Chloe was shocked.

After a while, she put on her eyepatch again and smirked as her eyes gleamed.

"The thing is, I'm putting together a team..."

"..."

Once they were outside, Mica asked.

"So how long are we going to walk away?"

"Until he gives up and comes begging."

"..."

Behind the counter, Lucas just sighed as he watched the two girls leave the store.

"Well...I tried."

He shrugged and just chose to forget about it.

Although he does need more money...

At this moment, a man in a business suit came in while talking to the phone angrily.

"What do you mean you can't go to work today?...I know you're sick, that's what you keep telling me! But couldn't you inform me at least a few hours earlier you're not coming!? There's a client waiting for you!"

He shouted a few times more before ending the call with a deep sigh.

Lucas ignored his angry expression and asked.

"What do you need?"

"Someone who can massage!"

"Uhh, I mean what do you need to buy..."

"...Give me a pack of cig. That one."

"Okay."

Lucas nodded and handed him a pack after scanning it and receiving money.

The man seemed to be in deep thought as he took the cigarette. After a while, he asked.

"Say, you wouldn't happen to know someone who can massage right?"

"Uhh, no. Why do you ask?"

"Ugh, it's like this. I run a massage shop for...let's say, high-end clients. Our masseurs are topnotch people so our services are quite popular. We have a client today but the masseur who's supposed to work for that client suddenly called in sick. And the other masseurs are also busy at the moment, I'm at my wits end!"

The man sighed.

Lucas was still confused why this guy is telling him all this...

Anyway, it does feel quite bad so he just nodded.

"Uhh, that's bad. Can't you just cancel the appointment then?"

"If it's just normal people, that's fine. But this client...sigh."

Suddenly, Lucas thought.

Doesn't he have healing skills? Although he can't massage...surely he can just cheat using his skills to make the other person feel relaxed?

"How about...I try?"

"You? You can massage?"

The man looked at him skeptically.

"...Fine, how about you try it with me first?"

Perhaps the man was really desperate that he could only give Lucas a test on the spot.

As long as it's passable, he would hire him this one time.

The worst outcome, Lucas fails to satisfy the client and he can just pin the blame on Lucas at the end.

As a businessman, one needs to know when to cut their losses and take advantage of the situation.

Lucas agreed and walked behind the man.

He placed his hands on the man's shoulder and started kneading softly.

The man frowned as he can already tell that Lucas was an amateur. Actually, he was even below that...

Just as he was about to speak up and refuse, suddenly, he felt something warm flow through his body.

Lucas had used his healing skill.

He had focused on the heal only on his palms so the light effect was covered.

"Hmm..."

The man wanted to frown but something was making him relaxed.

Lucas grit his teeth and continued to add another skill.

Clear Mind!

Suddenly, the man felt all his anger and worries fade away.

It was like achieving the state of nirvana! His mind was calm and free from stress!

In fact, he felt that if he were to close his eyes, he would probably fall asleep!

"Umm, so how was it?"

Lucas' voice snapped him out of it.

"Ah?"

"How was the massage?"

"I-it was good..."

The man stuttered and looked at Lucas' hands curiously.

Does this guy have magic hands or something? His technique was obviously below average yet...it felt so good and relaxing! What nonsense is this!?

As someone in the field for many years, it was impossible for him to make such a misjudgment...but facts are, he had misjudged Lucas.

The man nodded.

"Alright, you will do! Come with me quickly!"

He grabbed onto Lucas' hand and tried to drag him away.

"Ah? But the store..."

"Just leave it!"

"I'll get fired..."

"Then I'll hire you!"

"But..."

"I'll compensate the store owner!"

"A-at least let me close the store..."

"...Fine."

Lucas locked up the store quickly and left with the man.

As they walked out, the man introduced himself as Steve Hawk.

"Stephen Hawking?"

"It's Steve Hawk! STEVE!"

Lucas laughed while Steve just rolled his eyes.

The two of them also discussed how much Lucas would get paid which made Lucas smile from ear to ear.

Simply put, this one job will give him as much as he gets in a month with the two part-time jobs he has combined. If he does a good job, he can quit the two part-times and just work for Steve instead.

Soon after, the two of them got inside a building with a peaceful atmosphere.

"This is...a very zen-like place you have here..."

The furniture inside was all wooden or stone. There was calm music that played in the background and the sounds of water from a wall fountain.

There's also plenty of plants and small trees inside which makes for a very naturistic feeling.

A lady was at the receptionist's desk who smiled at them when they entered.

"Boss, the client has been waiting in room 205."

"Alright, we're headed there now. Oh, and give Lucas here a uniform."

"Uniform? You mean..."

"Yes, he's a masseur that I've picked up."

"I understand."

"Lucas, go with Anna. She'll show you the way to room 205 when you finished getting changed."

Lucas nodded and followed Anna, the receptionist.

After a while, he was given a set of white clothes which he wore.

"Um, is it alright if I wear this facemask?"

"Hm? Yes, there should be no problems."

Lucas sighed in relief as he really didn't want anyone seeing his fangs...

After wearing the uniform, he was led to a room which Anna knocked first before entering.

"Come in."

Steve's voice rang out from inside.

Anna nodded to Lucas and stepped to the side, allowing Lucas to enter by himself.

Lucas took a deep breath end opened the door.

Inside, he saw two people sitting on the couch. One was Steve, the other was a woman with long green hair. Not a color you'd see normally. Yet it didn't look weird on her. Rather, it suited her quite nicely.

"Lucas. Let me introduce your client. This is Irene Hill. She owns a real estate company worth billions. One of the few richest women on Earth."

Lucas was surprised by the introduction.

Steve said he served high-profile people but...isn't this too high-profile!?

"Miss Irene, this will be your masseur, Lucas. He may look young but he has quite the magic hands!"

"Oh? I'll look forward to it then."

Irene smiled and nodded.

Steve turned to give Lucas a deep look before standing up and excusing himself.

"I'll leave you to it then. Please enjoy your session."

And like that, Steve left the room, leaving one of the richest women and the awkward guy who used to work as a clerk and waiter...

Irene saw his expression and let out a soft chuckle.

"Relax, I'm not going to eat you. You look like a poor prostitute that was just sold to a client."

"Ha...haha..."

Lucas chuckled wryly.

He cleared his throat with a cough and shook away his thoughts.

"Well then, please choose a comfortable position. It's fine if you want to lie down or just sit."

"Hm? Is there no need for me to change to thin clothes anymore and use the room at the back?"

T-thin...clothes!?

Lucas broke into a cold sweat and his eyes unconsciously traveled to the twin peaks in front of her chest.

He quickly shook away his thoughts and shook his head along as well.

"N-no need for that. Don't worry. Clothes or no clothes, I can guarantee you will feel relaxed!"

"Oh my, I said thin clothes, not no clothes."

"I-I uhh..."

Irene chuckled again.

"Relax tiger, I'm just messing with you. Alright then, I shall see to myself how capable you are. I doubt Steve would give me some no good masseur."

Irene closed her eyes and remained seated as she leaned her back on the couch.

Lucas sighed inwardly and walked behind her.

He placed his hands on her shoulder and started to work his magic.

Like what he did to Steve earlier, he used both Heal and Clear Mind skills as he gently rubbed her shoulder and neck.

"Mmm..."

Irene seemed to feel good as she let out a moan. However, this just made it all the more awkward for Lucas.

He tried to not think about it and just focused on his hands...

"Ahh..."

"..."

"Oh..."

"..."

Lady! Will you stop moaning so damn erotic!?

Lucas coughed and asked.

"A-ahem. How does it feel, Miss Irene?"

"Mmnn...It feels good...ahh, more..."

"G-glad you like it..."

Dammit! Can you not say things that can be easily misunderstood!?

Lucas looked up at the clock on the wall.

His session was supposed to last an entire hour...which leaves him 50 more minutes doing this...

Suddenly, Lucas felt a hand touch his own.

He looked down again and saw Irene stopping him.

"Let's move to the back room. I want to lie down."

"Alright..."

Calm Mind! Calm Mind! Calm Mind!

Lucas didn't use this on Irene...he used it on himself!

After all, a certain something was in the middle of standing up...it would be too awkward if she sees it...

He sighed in relief and followed Irene to the back room where a massage table was placed in the middle. There were also all sorts of lotions and towels on the shelf but Lucas has no idea how to use those.

Then, Irene suddenly started removing her clothes...

Lucas saw a glimpse of her smooth white skin and quickly turned around.

This...this...what is happening right now!?

Is this business really THAT kind of business!? Is Steve actually a pimp!? Am I finally going to graduate like this!?

"Fufu, you can turn around now."

"O-okay..."

Lucas gritted his teeth and turned around.

He saw Irene put on a towel over her chest to cover it, making Lucas feel both relieved and disappointed at the same time...

"Are you disappointed? Your eyes look like a sad puppy."

"T-that's not it! Actually, is it like this usually? You just...strip in front of people?"

Irene rolled her eyes.

"Of course not. I always go in first to get changed but you actually followed me in. And I don't want to wear thin clothes since your hands felt quite good. Well, I didn't mind it cause I thought you were gay. My previous masseur is gay you see so when Steve brought you here, I thought that you were also since he knew I wouldn't let men see my skin that much..."

Her eyes looked down and she showed a teasing look.

"But clearly, you're straight."

"T-this! Uhhh..."

Lucas quickly turned around and repeatedly used his skill to calm himself down again.

Behind him, Irene chuckled again.

"It's alright, your skill is real. And if you really do lay a hand on me...well, you don't want to find out what happens next."

"..."

She then laid down the table with her face facing down.

She undid the towel on her back and covered her bottom part instead.

"Alright, you may continue."

"...Fine..."

Lucas sighed and took a deep breath again before continuing.

"Mmm..."

"...Can you not moan please...?"

"Why? It feels good. You should be proud."

"..."

"Oh, sorry, did you get hard again?"

"...I regret coming here..."

Lucas wanted to cry but no tears came out.

Coming here was simply torture!

He can touch, but not do anything! He's also not allowed to touch the important bits too!

Also, he just realized. If his client was a man...

Just thinking about it gave him shivers.

Lucas swore to himself not to work with Steve again after this...

Time passed as Lucas massaged Irene while using his skills.

He had touched her back, neck, head, shoulders, arms, legs, and feet...but that's all. He wasn't allowed to touch the front or above her knees...

In the end, when the hour was over, Irene continued lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

It seems she fell asleep.

...Should I touch...

...No, let's not...

Lucas sighed and shook his head.

He then left the backroom and waited on the couch.

Soon, there was a knock on the door and Steve appeared.

"Where's Miss Irene?"

"She's sleeping. I don't know if I should wake her up so..."

"...You didn't do anything to her, did you?"

Steve asked cautiously, making Lucas choke on his own saliva.

"I didn't!"

"Well, for your sake, that better be the truth. You don't wanna know what happened to the last man who touched her."

"..."

What happened dammit!?

Although Lucas was curious...he was also afraid to know.

Half an hour had passed since then, the door in the backroom opened up and revealed Irene with her clothes on now.

"That felt quite pleasant. I can't believe I actually fell asleep."

"We are glad you liked it."

Steve smiled like a businessman. 

Irene smiled as well as she turned to Lucas.

"You should be honored."

"Huh?"

"You're the only man who had touched most of my skin in the past 10 years."

"..."

Lucas' face twitched and he could only laugh dryly.

Irene then turned to Steve.

"Do you mind giving us the room for a few minutes?"

"Uhh, sure. Please take your time."

Steve was surprised but didn't dare to refuse so he could only leave.

Lucas was curious as to what she wanted to say.

"Why are you wearing a wig?"

"Huh?"

"Oh come on. I know a wig when I see one. Are you bald or what?"

"I'm not!"

"Then let me see."

"..."

This woman is very demanding...

Lucas sighed and took off the black wig.

"I uhh, made a mistake on the color. It looked weird so I just cover it with a wig..."

"And remove that face mask too."

"...Do I really have to?"

"Yes, I want to see the face of the man who touched my body."

"...Fine."

Lucas cursed inwardly.

Why does it look like he's being asked to take responsibility even though he didn't do anything to her in the end!?

He closed his mouth and kept his fangs inside his lips as he removed his facemask.

Once removed, he didn't speak and just shrugged.

Irene looked at his face up and down, nodding to herself.

"Not bad. You're quite handsome. Why hide with a mask and a wig?"

Lucas rolled his eyes and wore his mask again before speaking.

"Just a habit. Is there something else?"

Irene smiled and handed him her business card.

"If you're looking for a house or land, call me. I'll give you a special discount."

"Oh, thanks..."

"And here's your tip."

Irene then handed him a stack of cash.

Just as Lucas was about to grab it, she took it back and ask.

"Before that, let me ask you first. Cash or Kiss?"

https://strawpoll.com/3zdyz7kjs

Well, the chapter is getting long so...I just cut it here XD

And yes, new girl here.

Not necessarily romantic material. I'm just placing people of importance for the future. Even Steve is also going to be something in the future depending on the interactions.

And that question at the end, let me repeat, it's is not definite. She could be asking that as a test or a tease or maybe seriously, you don't know...well, I do know but I'm not telling!

I'm also not telling the amount of cash she's giving for the tip so it won't be too easy for some people to make their choice XD

See ya next chap!

17