Letter 17 – 12/14/1977
253 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
TW: Transphobia and homophobia

12/14/77

Elizabeth, what the hell did you do to my brother? He was normal until you and your freak friend showed up on our doorstep. Next thing I know, he’s moping around the house and fighting with Ma and Pa over something. I’ve been dragged in and out of Reverend Dan’s office all week. He keeps asking me if I have any sinful temptations towards women for some reason. Ma talked to me about him. She said you had made him sick in the head when you visited. He was going to a camp for boys like him in the new year to make him better and remove whatever you put into his head. All he did was hide in his room after the fight. He didn’t even come out for dinner most days. He ran away from home and I don’t even know when he left! The only reason I even found out he left was because Brandon and his friends showed up at our door and asked me where my fagit brother was. When I went into his room all that was there was a note to me, one to Ma and Pa, and an open window. Trying to say that he loves me and that he’s leaving to keep me safe. He can’t keep me safe if he ain’t here. Brandon stormed off after I told him and took his friends with him. Said they had to go hunting or something. I don’t know and I don’t care. I want my brother back Elizabeth and you are the one who did whatever lead him to do this.

Fix it.

Mary

18