Chapter 8: Hot Spring
3.1k 4 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Huang explored the cave and this time the little fox was on the ground walking rather than being in his arms.

“There is a hot spring! I have never been in a hot spring.” Jin Huang voice sounding very excited and he swiftly takes off the long thick orange fur coat. He takes off those really short shorts and peels off the three band-aids. Afterwards taking off the socks and shoes.

The fox demon didn’t think the human would suddenly strip and there was no warning at all. No time to look away and he could only stare blankly at Jin Huang’s completely naked body taking in the sight unable to look away. Two pink nipples looking a bit cold and in need of warming up. A flat and smooth looking stomach. An innie belly button. A slender waist. The fox demon swallowed without realizing and his eyes looking lower.

‘Not small nor large just right.’ The fox demon thought and faintly wishing that Jin Huang would turn around. Two slender porcelain white legs and the small dark red circle on Jin Huang’s right inner thigh showing very clearly.

“Little fox want to join me?” Jin Huang asked him cheerfully and the little fox did not respond at all to him. He thought perhaps the hot spring might be a bit too hot for the small creature and after no reply for a minute decided to enter the hot spring. The fox demon faintly thought as he watched Jin Huang’s backside 'Lovely back' and ‘A nice plump bottom like a peach’.

“Ah it feels so good.” Jin Huang moaned in pleasure and he silently plans to look for the nearest private hot spring when he returns. “Such a shame it’s too hot for you, Little fox. Never been in a hot spring before and to think it feels so good, ngh.”

“I’ll guard outside!” The fox demon exclaimed loudly and raced out of his cave. He managed to leave before Jin Huang could his half-way form in which he looks mostly human expect for the fox ears and tail. The fox demon leans against the outside of his cave making sure to not be at the entrance of it for doesn’t want to be seen like this by the human.

“Jin Huang.” The fox demon muttered to himself and his cheeks feel as if they were on fire. He could somewhat hold it together when seeing Jin Huang naked, but that moaning. His life has been long, but in these short three days this human has made him experience so much.

“I’ll be counting on you to guard me, Little Fox!” Jin Huang called out and he lets his waist long golden blond hair run free no longer in a low pony tail. He moves his head backwards in order to get his hair wet. A few minutes passed and there was no reply from the little fox.

“Little fox? Are you okay?” Jin Huang asked in a worried tone of voice. Outside of the cave the demon fox couldn’t turn back into a little fox nor completely into a human.

“I’m okay!” The fox demon replied for he doesn’t want the human to come out and see him in his current form. He did his best to copy the sound of his little fox form.

“Are you sure?” Jin Huang asked as he slowly made his way out of the hot spring. The voice of the Little fox sounds a bit odd. Something must have happened, but this cute small fox doesn’t want to worry him.

“Yes!” The fox demon stated firmly and now Jin Huang won’t come outside because he confirmed he is ‘Okay’. Now he can focus on trying to turn back into a little fox.

Jin Huang carefully and slowly puts on the long thick orange fur coat, but doesn’t zip it up for that would make too much noise. He decided against putting on those shorts for his entire body is wet and it would completely stick. He doesn’t want to get the socks and shoes wet. Slowly walking while holding the coat with his hands to keep it closed for it’s a bit chilly after all his body and hair are completely soaked.

Jin Huang managed to avoid stepping the small rocks, but when he was about three feet away from the entrance of the cave that was when he stepped on a sharp rock and caused him to bleed. His steps were light thus the rock did not go deep into the sole of his right foot.

-

Inside the villa there was only the professor left for Lady had taken too many nerve calming pills and died from overdosing on them. So far no signs of any ghosts despite it being night time now. Perhaps tonight will be a peaceful night?

Professor did not know that several feet behind the villa there were several ghosts waiting for orders from their Master. The ghosts quietly talking amongst themselves while staring at the villa.

“I think we should go in.”

“We haven’t received our orders for tonight, idiot.”

“I don’t think Master will be coming here tonight.”

“Why?”

“Having fun with that one human.”

“Think we ought to go into the villa and kill the remaining man?”

“No we can’t do that until we get our orders from Master.”

“Think we should go and try to find Master?”

“I think you should go and find our Master.” The ghost who is very close to disappearing forever replied for has a certain hidden hatred for this ghost and wanting said ghost to disappear. It is very likely Master is with that human and anyone who dares to disturb, heh. “I’m certain he will tell you what to do.”

“I’ll go.”

“No, no, no! The one who suggested finding the Master should go not you.” The ghost who is very close to disappearing protested loudly for the ghost who said ‘I’ll go’ is someone whom this ghost has a secret little crush on. “I don’t want you to be completely destroyed for disturbing our Master. I was nearly destroyed for scaring that certain human by mistake. I wasn’t even trying I was just innocently floating.”

Several ghosts went silent, glanced at each other, and decided to gossip in a super quiet voice about their Master's possible thoughts on the human. They were no longer staring at the villa instead whispering and gossiping.

‘Little Fox’: *mind off-line*

Jin Huang: *enjoying the hot spring*

 ‘Little Fox’: *races away*

Last Person Trapped In Villa: Will it peaceful tonight?

Ghosts: *waiting for tonight’s order*

Hope you all are looking forward to the next chapter (^_^)/*

92