Chapter 9: Fox ears and tail
3k 7 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fox demon could smell a faint smell of blood and that blood belongs to Jin Huang. He felt a bit panicked and on an impulsive asked loudly “Are you okay?” forgetting to fake his voice to make it sound like when he was in his little fox form.

Jin Huang briefly stopped for that voice sounds different from the cute little fox, but the worried tone of voice sounds the same and he continued the rest of the way. Perhaps the little fox has grown up?

“Huh?” Jin Huang voice sounding confused. There is a young human man wearing a black robe no wait not a human for has fox ears and a fox tail. The color of said ears and tail are white. Those golden eyes are just like the small fox. “Little fox it is okay.”

‘Maybe because he had licked up too much blood it caused the little to be like this?’ Jin Huang briefly thought and he pulls the other into a hug. ‘Must be very frightened suddenly no longer being a small fox.’

“How do you know it’s me?” The demon fox asked quietly to him. He had thought the human would be frightened, faint, run away, or….even look at him with disgust. Jin Huang lets out a little bit of laughter and he moves his hands gently touching those adorable white fox ears.

“Just a feeling that I really can’t describe, Little fox.” Jin Huang replied calmly, he goes on his tip toes, and he moves his hand downwards touching the silky soft silver hair. “Should I call you a…demon fox instead of little fox or do you want to be called something else or for me to keep calling you little fox? Who would have thought you would be so tall and handsome, ha ha ha.”

The fox demon slowly moves his hands and hugs the human back. Jin Huang felt a bit startled, but did his best to relax and he closed his blue eyes while taking a few deep calming breathes. No one has ever hugged him. No one has ever hugged him back. His eyes starting to burn, he bites down on his lips, and buries his face onto the fox demon’s chest.

“Jin Huang what’s wrong?” The fox demon asked softly and gently to the human.

“Just my first time being hugged, Little fox.” Jin Huang replied honestly, his voice breaking, and he keeps his face firmly on the fox demon’s chest. “It feels really nice being hugged. My parents never hugged me and when I try to hug them….I would always get rejected. I hug my cat a whole lot, but Fluffy can’t hug me and Fluffy can’t hug me back.”

‘If only this could hug could last.’ Jin Huang thought and more tears falling. ‘It feels really nice being hugged. Now I clearly know what I have been missing out on and no one in my world will ever hug me.’

“If only I could bring you with me, Little fox.” Jin Huang muttered and his arms wrapping around the fox demon’s upper body. He fiercely blinks his eyes, takes a deep breath, and looks up into those gold eyes.

“I’ll go with you.” The fox demon promised firmly and Jin Huang smiled faintly to himself. If only that is possible, but it’s not would be wonderful if that could actually happen. Best to just enjoy his time here and not think about anything else.

“Okay, Little fox. Thank you.” Jin Huang told him and it is already the third night. Only four more nights until he leaves this world. Only four more nights until he leaves behind such a sweet, kind, thoughtful, brave, and cute little fox. A small part of himself wishes he could stay, but Fluffy needs him and those countless koi fish in the large pond need him. So even if there was a way to stay here he wouldn’t be able to be selfish enough to do it.

“No need to say thank you. You should let go.” The fox demon found the chance to finally say this for a certain lower part has slowly gotten hotter. The coat is open thus fully exposing Jin Huang and he did not dare look downwards to see the alluring view. The only thing keeping him from deeply feeling Jin Huang's bare skin happens to be his black robe. The type of robe which is not thick nor thin.

“Why?” Jin Huang asked in a sulky tone and cheeks slightly puffed out. The fox demon thinking ‘First time I hear him sounding so spoiled…….such a sweet and sticky voice.’

“You are only wearing a coat.” The fox demon stated slowly and he felt a bit relieved about finding the perfect time to remind the human of this fact.

“So? You are not a human. You are a fox demon. It doesn’t matter about how much I wear since you are not human. If you were a human…as if I would do this while…being almost naked.” Jin Huang told him and refusing to let go. “It’s fine since you are my little fox.”

“You will catch a cold.” The fox demon said to him and finally the human released him. He could have pushed or forced Jin Huang to let go, but didn’t want to use force. His heart skipped a little beat when hearing ‘my’ from Jin Huang. He felt a bit proud for being moved from ‘The Little Fox’ to ‘My Little Fox’.

“Alright, I’ll get dressed.” Jin Huang agreed and then thought for a moment. “Little fox can you please carry me? I do not want to step on any of the rocks by mistake again.”

The fox demon agreed, but before that he quickly zipped up the long and thick orange fur coat before picking Jin Huang up into his arms.

"You are really talented, Little fox. Just recently turning into this form, but yet you can walk so well on two feet and you are able to firmly carry me with your two arms." Jin Huang praised the fox demon. "You are a natural talent, Little fox."

Feel free to comment ^-^; I don’t bite. Hope you all are enjoying. By the way I have been working a bit on the Glossary (^_^)/* For some reason when I marked spoilers -_- the rest of the text doesn't show so had to get rid of them. So if you read the Glossary there will be spoilers....

97