Chapter 10: To Keep Warm
2.9k 8 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Huang unzips and takes off the long orange fur coat. Afterwards he puts on his shorts and places the long furry coat onto the floor of the cave.

“Let’s sleep together, Little fox.” Jin Huang sits down on part of the long furry coat. The fox demon glances over, swallows, and glances away. “I promise I won’t roll in my sleep. Little fox won’t you hug me more? I think I have gotten addicted to that amazing feeling, Little fox.”

The fox demon uses magic to pull a long black shirt with long sleeves out of thin air and handed it over to the human.

“Wear the shirt before I hug you to sleep.” The fox demon said and he turned around. His cheeks feeling slightly warm, closed his golden eyes, and thought of the most unsexy thing in order for a certain part to just settle down.

Jin Huang stands up, puts on the shirt, and decided to take off the shorts tossing them aside for the black shirt is big on him for it goes a little past his knees. He sits back onto the warm long furry coat.

‘Little fox must have been worried I might catch a cold and it is amazing how he made a shirt appear out of thin air. I did not see any storage ring on him or anything.’ Jin Huang thought and he waited for a minute before calling out.

“Little fox I’m wearing the shirt now!” Jin Huang called out cheerfully and smiling brightly at the fox demon.

‘Finally that thing has calmed down.’ The fox demon thought as he sat down next to the human. Jin Huang lays down and the fox demon hugs the slender human within his arms. His arms wrapped around Jin Huang’s thin hips.

“Good night, Little fox.” Jin Huang’s voice sounding quiet and he gives the fox demon a kiss on the nose before falling into a comfortable sleep feeling completely safe. On the other hand the fox demon felt very restless, silently cursing himself, and to think he would get turned on by a little kiss on the nose.

“Luckily for you, Jin Huang….I have a lot of self-control.” The fox demon muttered softly under breath and he lets out a sigh. His right hand goes up to gently play with Jin Huang’s silky soft golden blond hair to take his mind off the lower region.

-

After gossiping the ghosts became bored and one of the ghosts decided to turn the temperature inside of the villa to the lowest setting for fun. Professor tried to change the temperature, but it was stuck and he was unable to change it.

“I’ll gather up all of the blankets.” Professor muttered to himself and there is no one else in the villa thus sharing body heat is out of the question. He went from room to room gathering up blankets and even towels in an effort to keep from freezing.

However, it was all in the vain and a minute before midnight Professor was frozen to death. There was a moment of pure silence from the ghosts.

“Idiot, I told you it was a bad idea to turn the temperature to being that fucking cold!” One ghost shouted loudly and fiercely looking at the ghost who turned the temperature down. A few ghosts swiftly turned the temperature back to normal and shortly afterwards the ghosts went out of sight once it turned midnight.

Jin Huang: *sleeping peacefully*

Fox Demon: *restless*

Ghosts: *staying away*

Hope you all have been enjoying, (^_^)/* heh.

The Glossary has unmarked spoilers due to when I mark spoilers the rest of the other text didn't show up ^-^; Once the 1st world is over I'll be creating a Glossary entry for the ML in which his true name will be revealed and etc.

 

96