Chapter 21: Liu Honghui
2.1k 3 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the age of one year old the 16th Prince Liu Honghui prefect match had been found and the mother carrying said match was contacted to which the mother had swiftly agreed.

At the age of two years old Liu Honghui had been told by his parents ‘You will marry Jin Huang for he is the best match for you’ and of course at the time didn’t have any thoughts about it.

It wasn’t until the age of six that it started to sink in, he read a few books, and he silently decided to not be friendly to others for what if they have the wrong idea….don’t want to be a cheating scum. The arranged marriage between him and Jin Huang not known to the public for it would put Jin Huang in danger. He started training his body of course the lessons were not intense due to his young age. Silently decided that he must become strong in order to protect Jin Huang in the future.

At the age of ten he was a little bit curious about this Jin Huang that he will be marrying in the future. He found the address to Jin Huang’s home and tried sending letters for every day for an entire year, but there was no response.

After sending the 365th letter found out that his letters never made it to Rainbow Planet where his future spouse lives instead his parents had each letter intercepted. He was very angry after finding out his letters never made it and his parents calmly told him ‘No communication until Jin Huang is eighteen years old’. Then he was given a massive photo book labeled Jin Huang Through The Years Part 1 which calmed him down for at least he can see what Jin Huang looks like…. He was told by his parents all of the photos were captured by the cooking robot, guard robots and the nanny robots expect for a few photo’s of Jin Huang’s freshly born look….

He had spent the entire day looking at the photos of Jin Huang in his bedroom. Under each photo says the month, day, and year along with the exact time. After looking at the last photo he went his parents and calmly asked them ‘Any videos of Jin Huang’….His parents laughed at him and then his mother told him ‘No videos of your future partner until you are fourteen years old’. Since then every year for his birthday he received a large photo album filled with photos of Jin Huang.

At the age of twelve he started to take a great interest in learning about technology. Although to be honest he really wants to learn if it is possible to hack into a robot from long distance and see what that said robot sees for he doesn’t want to wait two years until he can hear his future partner. Of course he doesn’t tell his parents the real reason.

At the age of thirteen he searched the entire network to see if anyone posted anything regarding Jin Huang, but there was nothing only mention is in the school’s yearbook. He has all of the yearbooks from when Jin Huang started attending school.

At the age of fourteen years old he was silently excited for finally he was finally allowed to hear his future partner. There were countless videos, but…..each video was only one minute long. With his skills he compiled all of the video clips into one massive video and labeled it Jin Huang Part 1.

Afterwards each day he would receive a minute long video clip of Jin Huang daily which filled him with a few different feelings: Happiness for he can hear and see what Jin Huang is doing, but annoyance for only one minute long and a bit of impatience for he really wants to see Jin Huang in person even more.

Some of said minute-long video clip is…Jin Huang hugging and talking to a feline which Jin Huang had named Fluffy. Needless to say Liu Honghui felt jealous and envious of Fluffy who gets to be with Jin Huang. The other minute-long video clips are Jin Huang feeding the countless koi fish while that lucky cat watches without trying to catch a fish.

“I will become a General.” Liu Honghui announced calmly to his parents and his siblings. His siblings stared at him while his parents let out a long sigh.

“Son if you become a General in the future then you would be spending a lot less time with your future partner.” His father stated and he watched as his youngest son’s cheeks turned pink which was a bit impressive for Honghui’s skin is tanned. “Still want to become a General?”

“I will discus it with Jin Huang in the future.” Liu Honghui told his father before walking to the bathroom to splash cold water onto his face. He heard his parents and siblings laughing in amusement.

To be honest he wants to become a General purely because he saw a photo of Jin Huang staring with those beautiful blue eyes full of admiration at a book which has a cover of a young handsome man wearing a general’s uniform.

Not to mention that one minute video clip which has Jin Huang excitedly talking to Fluffy about Generals: “The General’s uniforms look really cool”, “I wonder if all General’s are handsome like the one in that book, Fluffy”, and “It would be really thrilling if I could meet a General like face to face”.

At the age of fifteen he started intense training and worked out every day along with balancing his studies.

At the age of sixteen he had his first nosebleed after seeing a minute video clip of Jin Huang wearing only blue underwear, picked up Fluffy, and the chest area successfully covered up by that big fluffy cat. The cute pink nipples all covered up along with most of Jin Huang’s smooth and flat stomach.

Liu Honghui is very envious of Fluffy that cat gets to feel Jin Huang's bare chest and part of the stomach area. He wished that the video would be longer than just one minute. Those beautiful and slender porcelain white legs are completely exposed. He could see a little bright red circular mark on Jin Huang's right inner thigh. It is quite noticable for Jin Huang's skin is pale and that mark is such a deep red color.

He had long known that it is possible for Jin Huang to become pregnant, but he was not told the fertility rate of his future spouse and it never really mattered to him. Judging by the color the fertility rate should be high.

All of the other video clips and photos: His future partner has always been dressed expect for of course the freshly born photos…After having first nosebleed during the day when night time came he had his first wet dream….of course involving his future partner, Jin Huang.

At the age of seventeen he found out the mother of his tutor recently was hired at Jin Huang’s school. He grabbed the tutor’s shoulders, stared down, and debated how to recruit the tutor into having the mother pass along a message to Jin Huang.

However before he could say anything the tutor turned into a rabbit, crying loudly, hopped out of the three story window, and never met that tutor again for that tutor quit. Also the mother of his now former tutor suddenly quit….over all Liu Honghui was silently frustrated and clenched his fists. On the network still no traces of Jin Huang only a very brief mention and a little photo in the school network. Still no luck in hacking into any of the robots stationed in Jin Huang's home.

At the age of eighteen years old he decided to add on learning how to cook which surprised his parents. He did not admit that he was feeling a bit worried about what if his future spouse might reject him. He is certain of his own good looks, wealth, intelligence, and strength.

First time he tried to cook a meal on his own had suffered briefly from food poisoning. After that his parents decided to hire a professional cook to teach their son how to cook. At first he had rejected it and did not explain the reason why to his parents, but his parents knew the reason and easily talked their son into accepting learning from a professional cook.

“Do you want to take a few years to figure out how to make a decent meal for your future spouse by yourself or accept learning from a professional and reducing the amount of time needed along with learning countless dishes to make for your future partner.”

Needless to say Liu Honghui quickly agreed to learning from a professional. It would be romantic and touching to say ‘I learned how to cook all by myself just to make meals for you’, but it is more practical to learn from others not to mention learning how to cook numerous dishes.

When he turned nineteen he silently looked forward to when Jin Huang finally turns eighteen years old and can see the other in person. Days slowly passed: He waited and waited then at long last it was Jin Huang’s eighteenth birthday at the stroke of midnight.

As soon as it turned midnight he started his journey to Rainbow Planet and he will be dropped off by The Great Splendor Yellow a newly created royal military space warship.

Liu Honghui was the one to name it and everyone who learned the name of it….Silently mourned, silently protested, and silently questioned the 16th Prince’s naming ability along with pitying the future child or children of the 16th Prince if the 16th Prince is the one doing the naming. If it was only The Great Splendor it sounds wonderful, but why add…Yellow?

In the future if Liu Honghui desires it: He can become the general of The Great Splendor Yellow. If he becomes General then of course he will have Jin Huang with him.

All of the military personal of The Great Splendor Yellow know the reason why the 16th Prince will be dropped off at Rainbow Planet for they had been coldly told by the 16th Prince: “Going to my future spouse. Leave immediately after dropping me off for I do not want to frighten him. He might think there is a threat on Rainbow Planet.”

None of them dare to say ‘He might die of fright after seeing you’ instead saying to the 16th Prince ‘Understood’ and silently prayed for that unlucky future spouse of Liu Honghui. The 16th Prince is good looking however that does not make up for the fact Liu Honghui is extremely cold, blunt, and that frightening aura which practically screams out ‘Dangerous’. It is the first time they have heard the 16th Prince say so many words at once….  

“I’m coming, Jin Huang.” Liu Honghui muttered softly to himself and staring down at the latest photo of his future spouse. “I wonder how should I appear before you. I don’t want to frighten you.”

He looks up from the photo and glancing at his reflection examining himself in the tall mirror.

Liu Honghui wonders if Jin Huang will like his brown eyes if not then could simply buy colored contact lenses to change his eye color.

He wonders if Jin Huang will like his black hair that goes to the nape of his neck. If the hair color is unappealing can simply dye it. If the hair length is too short then could simply take a pill to make the hair grow longer. If Jin Huang doesn’t like his hair color and hair length then could take a pill to make hair grow longer afterwards dyeing it.

Will Jin Huang like his skin color? He had purposefully kept himself from becoming too tanned by using products so it will be easy to put on lotion to whiten if Jin Huang prefers lighter colored skin or become more tanned by doing his regular work out and not using any products to prevent from becoming too tanned.

As for his height and face he wasn’t worried for he had heard in the video clip Jin Huang saying ‘Tall guys are really cool especially when having a manly face and muscular body’ to Fluffy.

‘I wonder if my future spouse would rather be touched by soft or rough feeling hands.’ Liu Honghui thought and he silently scolded himself for shouldn’t think about that right now after his mind strayed from thinking about merely holding Jin Huang’s hand to…..

-

“Please wake up.” Liu Honghui’s voice was very quiet, soft, and his hands carefully touching Jin Huang’s pale cheeks. It has been twenty-four hours and his future spouse still showing no signs of waking up. He deeply regrets not having his memories in that world if he had then never would have asked for Jin Huang to not leave him when it was clear that Jin Huang had to go.

The Non-Playable characters in the world have a certain safety feature in place which makes sure that the human players won’t be tempted to stay. The human players will not tempt other human players to stay longer because in order for it work would have to also stay and do not want to risk…Possible Coma, Possible Brain Damage, or….the very unlikely but possible…Death. Only certain people are allowed the option of forgetting their real-life memories and only remember the history of their current role in whatever world.

“Prince…You should sleep.” A Nurse said gently and she received an icy look from Liu Honghui.

“How can I sleep?” Liu Honghui asked in an ice-cold tone of voice before slowly looking back down at his future spouse still no signs of waking up. The nurse after several minutes was finally able to move: She decides against giving it another try persuade the 16th Prince to sleep instead very quietly walks out of the private hospital room.

‘I wonder who is Jin Huang to the 16th Prince? Whoever he is….I hope he wakes up soon so that the Prince will leave the hospital.’ The Nurse thought and she rubs her arms in an effort to warm up.

So what do you all think of our ML (Liu Honghui)? I hope you all have been enjoying. I hope you are all looking forward to the next chapter (^_^)/*

Comments help to motivate me to keep on going onward and it really brightens up my day/night.

66