Chapter 22: Bringing Fluffy
1.8k 6 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Honghui left Jin Huang’s side for a short period of time in order to bring Fluffy. Perhaps with a very familiar pet his future spouse might wake up. The guard robots briefly greeted him and welcomed him in. He did not take any time to admire the villa and it was easy to find Fluffy.

The big and fluffy five-year old white cat was sitting very close by the front door curled up on a medium size cat blanket which Fluffy earlier had dragged over with his claws. Fluffy was very worried for his beloved owner has never been gone this long. He has plenty of food and water there is an automatic thing which always resupplies it.

“Meow!” Fluffy cried out when the door opened up and must be his owner finally returning home. Liu Honghui heard a pitiful cry, he grabbed the cat, and held it in his arms. He ordered one of the robots to bring to him a cat cage carrier.

Fluffy noticed that this man isn’t his owner and he starts struggling with all his might for doesn’t want to be cat-napped. Needs to wait for his owner to return. What if his owner returns and this bad man attacks his owner? His owner is weak.

Liu Honghui ignored the hissing, the struggling, and biting of Fluffy. It is better than this cat being depressed let Fluffy be angry and active.

Fluffy smelled the scent of his owner on this bad man. What did this bad man do to his owner? Is this bad man why his beloved and kind owner hasn’t returned? Fluffy bites down fiercely, firmly, and refusing to let go on the bad man’s right arm.

“I’m taking you to Jin Huang.” Liu Honghui said coldly and Fluffy stopped struggling which was enough time for him to get the fluffy cat into the cat carrier. Liu Honghui silently approved of the fierce guard cat just needs more training.

Liu Honghui calmly carried the cat carrier all the way to the hospital and ignoring the loud hissing of Fluffy along with how Fluffy tried to slam his big fluffy body against the cage. The upper part of his coat is full of claw marks and the sleeves full of bite marks.

Fluffy calmed down after smelling the scent of his owner, but then once again fiercely slammed against the cage wanting even more than ever to be free.

“I will let you out to be with Jin Huang once you have calmed down, Fluffy.” Liu Honghui stated in a chilling voice. Fluffy lays down on his back in the cat carrier perhaps this man isn’t a bad man for brought him to his owner along with knowing his name is Fluffy.

Liu Honghui opens the cage. Fluffy slowly walking out for he was a bit weak after struggling and fighting so fiercely. Liu Honghui silently sighs, he picks up the big fluffy cat, and places Fluffy by Jin Huang’s left side.

Fluffy notices his owner is sleeping, he doesn’t want to disturb, and starts curling up into a big ball to accompany his owner. He feels sleepy and more than willing to give into sleep for his owner is with him now.

Liu Honghui had thought the cat would be meowing and begging for Jin Huang to wake up, but no this big fluffy cat wants to sleep. He faintly pokes the cat on the belly and Fluffy lets out a little hiss. His eyes paying attention to Jin Huang’s body and he noticed one of Jin Huang’s fingers twitched.

Liu Honghui kept on poking Fluffy, the same finger twitching in reaction to the cat’s hissing, and he doesn’t care of the cat might decide to bite the finger that keeps on poking.

Fluffy was very tempted to bite that annoying finger that keeps on poking him, but that man was the one to bring him to his owner. The cat decided to change from hissing to making a pitiful sound.

‘Left hand. Five fingers twitching now from hearing Fluffy’s sorrowful meowing.’ Liu Honghui thought and he stopped poking the big fluffy cat. When the sorrowful meows stops those five fingers stop making any movement.

Liu Honghui takes out a voice recording device, pokes the cat a few times, and records the sorrowful meows. Afterwards decides to stop messing with the cat. Fluffy curls up, front paws protecting belly, and his final thoughts before falling asleep ‘Bastard picking on this defenseless cat’.

Liu Honghui hits re-play on the recording device having it close to Jin Huang’s right ear, his eyes focused on Jin Huang’s body, and noticed there is no movement at all. He tries several times and then he decides to poke the sleeping Fluffy causing the cat to cry out. Five fingers twitching. Seems like can tell the difference between Fluffy crying in real time and the recording of Fluffy crying.

‘At least there is some kind of reaction. It was a good idea to bring Fluffy. A hiss equals one finger twitch. A cry equals left hand twitching. Later on will make that cat somehow purr.’ Liu Honghui thought as he sits down on a chair, his very faintly hands caressing those pale cheeks, and deeply wishing for his future spouse to awaken. He hears a knock on the door, moves his hands, and the Doctor walks in.

“I have informed Jin Huang’s parents, but they will not be coming here to visit him.” Doctor Wang informed the 16th Prince.

“Why?” Liu Honghui asked coldly and his icy brown eyes looking at Doctor Wang.

‘Should I really repeat word for word what those cold blooded, heartless, and vicious parents had said on the phone?’ Doctor Wang thought and he swallows nervously.

“Repeat word for word, Doctor Wang.” Liu Honghui stated firmly and Doctor Wang glances down.

“My wife and I will not be visiting that useless son whose only worth is in being able to become pregnant at a success rate of one hundred percent. His only real value is that he might be marrying the 16th Prince it is not for certain because if the 16th Prince  discovers how pathetic, useless, and worthless his arranged partner is would reject the marriage... Do not call again unless it is to pick up the corpse of that worthless and defective eldest son. Busy raising our successful children. The only defective one was our eldest son, Huang. If he was not in an arranged marriage with a Prince would have tossed him into an orphanage. No need to keep us up-to-date only call us if he is dead.” Doctor Wang repeated word for word. Not adding or taking away anything.

 The entire room starts to fill with a thick layer of ice expect for the area near Jin Huang. The rest of the rooms and floors of the hospital experience a sudden intense chill. Doctor Wang turned into his penguin beast form in order to endure the extreme coldness. Nearly everything is covered in ice and snow here expect for the area around Jin Huang’s hospital bed.

Liu Honghui barely kept himself from turning into his dragon beast form. He feels extremely angry at those two who do not deserve the title of ‘Jin Huang’s Parents’ and wants to make those two thoroughly suffer to make those two pray for the sweet release of death. He feels heartbroken for his Huang. He can still vividly recall everything his to be spouse had told him in the first world they were in together.

The snow and ice slowly disappearing. Doctor Wang was silent, still in his penguin form, and he feels no pity to what will be coming to those two monsters who should not be called parents.

Liu Honghui lowered his lips a few inches away from Jin Huang’s ear and whispered gently ‘I will make those who wronged you pay dearly for you are mine, Huang’. Doctor Wang turns back to his human form and decides to leave without saying a single word.

Liu Honghui: *Makes a promise to Huang*

Jin Huang Parents: *No idea that they will soon be suffering*

Hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/* What did you think of Liu Honghui's and Fluffy's interactions with one another? Any guesses as to what will cause Jin Huang to wake up?

60