Chapter 27: You Dare Move My Little Mouse
1.5k 9 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Huang heard someone walking and he can see a little bit of the other person’s feature from the nearby candles.

“What a cute looking little bride. Do you have a husband you are going to marry? Want to be mine?” A young man with short dirty blond hair and dark green eyes. Jin Huang was debating whether to flee or threaten the man with the axe. Liu Honghui’s fur was puffed up, little amber eyes glaring at the man, and sharp little teeth exposed in a threatening manner.

“You would have to get rid of that ugly rat though.” The young man’s voice full of disdain and his hand was slowly moving towards the mouse. Jin Huang takes a few steps backwards and his right hand blocking his little mouse from view.

“You dare move my little mouse?” Jin Huang’s asked calmly to the young man. Liu Honghui fur became a bit less puffy and silently he felt rather touched by his future spouse’s sentence of ‘You dare move my little mouse’.

“Ha, ha, ha. Yes. What are you going to do abou-“

Jin Huang lifted his axe up and without any hesitation quickly be-headed the young man who dared to attempt to harm his beloved little mouse. Liu Honghui’s little amber eyes widen in surprise for he didn’t think that Jin Huang would actually use that axe against a non-zombie person. The young man disappeared the only things remaining was a gun and a little pill box which contains a pill.

“It is okay now, Honghui.” Jin Huang said in comforting tone of voice for he thought those little squeaks were frightened squeaks, but no those squeaks were actually squeaks of approval from Liu Honghui.

The wedding dress was a little bit stained with blood. Jin Huang bends down and he picks up the items. Since the body disappeared that means the young man was a player not an NPC. He did not regret his actions for that young man was going to kill Honghui along with having the nerve to insult his little mouse calling Honghui an ugly rat.

Jin Huang opens a door carefully and he sees a huge bathtub full of what looks like to be blood or perhaps it is red colored water. He drops the gun inside of the bathtub for he has no plans of using it and does not want to leave it laying around. The wedding dress does not have any pockets.

Jin Huang opens the pill box, takes out the pill, and puts it by the little mouse’s mouth.

“This will keep you from eating human flesh if you become a zombie. I’m not sure if you are able to turn into a humanish form or not, but if you do turn into a humanish form and infected…You won’t be forced to eat human flesh.” Jin Huang explained and the little mouse swallowed the pill. “Good, Honghui.”

Jin Huang turns on the water and coming out was not water instead it was blood. He lets out a little sigh for there was no hope of cleaning himself up, but oh well will only be staying in this world for one night.

'Have to make sure my little mouse and I survive.' Jin Huang thought and he slowly picks up axe back up. 'I wonder how many zombies there will be in the end? Will Honghui and I join the ranks of the zombies? Just have to be careful. I wonder if that man was infected or not, but if he was infected then I will be infected for I got some of his blood on this wedding dress of mine.'

“At least none of the blood fell on you, little mouse.” Jin Huang commented softly. Liu Honghui make’s a mighty jump and he lands on the top of Jin Huang’s head. “Use your little paws to tightly hold onto my hair since you are up there, Honghui.”

Player: *hitting on Jin Huang*

‘Little Mouse’: *fur puffed up in anger* *sharp teeth exposed*

Jin Huang: *doesn’t care about the man’s words*

Player: Ugly rat *goes forward to grab little mouse*

Jin Huang: You dare move my little mouse?

‘Little Mouse’: *touched*

Player: *unknowing courting death* Yes

Jin Huang: *uses axe*

Player: *beheaded*

‘Little Mouse’: *surprised* *squeaks in approval*

Anyone surprised by Jin Huang’s action? I hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/*

58