Chapter 28: Do Not Disturb
1.4k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Huang walked for several minutes and he heard some strange sounds coming from behind a closed door. Liu Honghui wished he could cover up his future spouse’s ears from those sounds, but alas just a little mouse and currently unable to transform into a human form. 

“Mei how does it feel?”

“Ah, Ming.”

“A different feeling from in real life, right?”

“Ngh.”

“Heh, you are too cute. My sweet little Mei.”

“I-I-I am older than you, Ming!”

“I’m glad it is impossible for us to become pregnant, Mistress Mei. We can have sex without any worries.”

“I’m your wife!”

“You are my wife and I’m your little wife.”

“You are only three years younger than me and you…you…you.”

“I’m taller and my breasts are huge, heh. I can lift you up with such ease, darling. Only way I’m considered little it’s by being born a few years later than you. I’ll keep my mouth busy with something else.”

Jin Huang finally realized what was going on, his cheeks start to burn, and he starts walking away. He silently wonders how those two ladies can flirt and do….in such a dangerous world. Perhaps adding onto the excitement?

‘I wonder if I would….well Honghui is unable to turn humanish or into a human…If he could…’ Jin Huang thought and he pinched himself firmly on the cheek. ‘Let’s focus.’

“Wow that sounds so fucking hot. I wonder if those two ladies will let me join? If they are so called lesbians I bet I can turn them at least bi or maybe straight with the power of my dick.”

Jin Huang heard a voice sounding near by and the candle showing a bit of the man’s face…The man’s expression looks pretty filthy and those words spoken were extremely foul. Jin Huang wrinkles his nose in disgust and he decides to walk towards the man to give a little bit of a warning.

“Don’t disturb them.” Jin Huang said in a low voice while slowly walking towards the man.

“I wouldn’t be disturbing them. Just joining in the fun.” The man commented in a low voice while snickering quietly to himself.

“They are married to each other.” Jin Huang stated firmly. He was thoroughly disgusted by this man and unable to understand how someone can be so vile. Liu Honghui’s fur was puffed up and he was glaring at the man.

“Two women married to each other talk about a joke.” The man sneered and Jin Huang clenches his axe.

“Why is it a joke?” Jin Huang managed to ask calmly to the man.

“I think all women want to be fucked by men just like all those men who can get pregnant want to be fucked by men. Women and those men their purpose in life is breeding. Anyway, I’m going in to fuck those ladies and no one can sto-”

Jin Huang smoothly be-heads the man, a bit more blood on his wedding dress, and he walks away without saying a word. He doesn’t bother looking to see if that man had any items or not for doesn’t want anything to do with that vile and disgusting man. Liu Honghui felt only a little bit stunned about Jin Hunag beheading a second non-zombie player and overall he was feeling very proud of his Huang.

‘If I could turn into a human at that moment would have torture that man rather than giving a simple and clean little death.’ Liu Honghui thought and he lets out a little squeak. ‘I would have chopped off the man’s dick. Peel off skin. Chopped off various body parts and force feeding it to him. Slowly torturing that bastard who thinks men who can become pregnant and women that their purpose in life is breeding.’

“To think someone can say such horrible things.” Jin Huang muttered to himself and without thinking about it was able to walk without any issues in those high heels. Liu Honghui lets out a comforting little squeak and Jin Huang faintly smiles to himself. “You are the best, little mouse. Let’s keep moving. I wonder when will I see a zombie?”

‘Will the zombie have red or green or black blood? Perhaps no blood at all. Will the zombies look like rotting corpses? Will the zombies look a little or a lot like humans?’ Jin Huang wondered and he wishes he had something to keep track of time, but there is no such thing here in this world. 'I hope the ghosts stay hidden.'

Jin Huang: *be-heads a second player*

Liu Honghui: I’m proud of my beloved Huang.

First Be-Headed Player: I only wanted to kill a dirty rat! I didn’t deserve to be killed. However that *points at second be-headed player* deserved to be killed. Glad that was killed.  

Second Be-Headed Player: Whatever. I got killed in the game. In real life I’m a very successful business man who makes sure to keep my real personal views under wraps. Many of my clients are women and men who can become pregnant.

Liu Honghui: *smiles*

Second Be-Headed Player: …….

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter (^_^)/* What do you think of Jin Huang and Liu Honghui?

55