Chapter 31: Mouse Ears And Tail
871 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly the little white mouse transformed into a handsome young humanish man. White hair to the nape of his neck, mouse ears, amber colored eyes, tall, slim, and mouse tail.  Jin Huang’s cheeks a bit flushed and he quickly ripped his bloodstained wedding dress all the way to his thighs. Then he rips a bit of his wedding veil, gives both cloths to Liu Honghui, and then Jin Huang turns around.

“Cover yourself, Honghui.” Jin Huang’s voice sounding flushered and Liu Honghui decided against teasing him. After a few minutes Jin Huang turns around and wishes he had something to cover up Honghui’s muscular chest.

“I’ll carry you.” Liu Honghui commented calmly and he lifts Jin Huang up into his arms. “Your ankles are a bit swollen which is normal after all walking who knows long in those high heel shoes.”

“I did not even notice.” Jin Huang mutters to himself while looking down at his ankles then he smiles and looks up at Liu Honghui. “You are the best, Honghui.”

“I’m not.” Liu Honghui told him and Jin Huang just laughs along with saying ‘Such a modest little mouse’. Liu Honghui glances down at him, the thigh high wedding dress was riding up, and notices Jin Huang has on a somewhat see-through white thong. His nose starts feeling a bit hot and he glances back up for if he looked any longer might have a nose bleed.

“Are you okay?” Jin Huang asked in a concerned tone of voice and Liu Honghui takes a deep breath before slowly releasing it.

“You…are wearing a thong.”Liu Honghui said slowly and Jin Huang glances down noticing the thong along with seeing that Liu Honghui's cute tail was slightly hovering above his right thigh.

“Well that makes sense that the system would have me wearing a thong underneath the wedding dress after all….what happens after a marriage.” Jin Huang commented calmly and he uses his right hand to tug at the right side of the thong. “It is unable to be removed.”

Liu Honghui’s cheeks a bit pink and trying his best to not look down although it is extremely tempting.

“Honghui are you feeling shy? You are not shy when you are naked, but yet seeing this thong on me…You are so shy.” Jin Huang said teasingly and a wide smile on his lips. “Such a cute little mouse.”

“You shouldn’t tease me.” Liu Honghui told him in a slow and serious voice.

“I believe a string of data is able to love others. I wonder is it possible for a string of data to feel lust and actively on their own go through with it? Although I think perhaps if that ever happens the source data might become overloaded and might become corrupt.” Jin Huang commented softly and he wraps his arms around Liu Honghui’s shoulders. “I’m not worried about you becoming overloaded after all I know that no one would lust after someone like me.”

Liu Honghui leans downwards and gives Jin Huang a simple kiss on the lips. Jin Huang kisses him back and after a minute their lips move away from one another.

‘Oh no.’ Liu Honghui thought and he really wanted to smack himself. He has just turned his beloved into a zombie by kissing him.

“I feel a bit odd…Honghui.” Jin Huang mutters quietly and then he is gently placed down by Liu Honghui. “Am I turning into a zombie?”

“I’m sorry, Jin Huang.” Liu Honghui’s eyes looking down unable to look at him and feeling upset at himself for being unable to resist the urge to kiss Jin Huang.

“It’s alright, Little Mouse. Besides it will be great that we can be zombies together.” Jin Huang said cheerfully, a smile on his lips, and his hands pinching Liu Honghui’s cheeks. He would have pinched Liu Honghui's cute mouse ears, but alas his little mouse is too tall. “No need to be sorry, okay. Besides way earlier I had taken a pill so I won’t be hungry for human flesh. Plus there is only a little bit of time left until I leave this place and I'm hoping the next world we meet might be better than this world.”

33