Chapter 121 Kamehameha
1.2k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I could just continue walking through the labyrinth and have Illya map the place and guide us through, but I don’t want to do that shit.

Now, how do I draw out this NEET Demon Lord…

Rimuru- “… I have cookies.”

???- ‘You do!?’

Now THAT sounds a lot more like Ramiris from the anime.

Rimuru- “Yes. But I would like to talk to you first.”

Ramiris- ‘Eeeh? Why?’

Rimuru- “I need your help as the former Spirit Queen.”

Ramiris used to be the Spirit Queen until she, and I quote, “fell from grace”.

She was actually one of the two who halted Milim’s rampage, the other being Guy Crimson.

After Milim lost her pet dragon, Gaia, she went on a rampage, destroying a kingdom and becoming a Demon Lord. But she didn’t stop her rampage there, she was lost in grief and madness and so she continued rampaging and would’ve continued until the world was destroyed.

Primordial Demon Guy Crimson and Spirit Queen Ramiris worked together to safely calm Milim down, but during the process, Ramiris was afflicted with Milim’s malice which caused her to lose her status as Spirit Queen and become a fairy instead while also becoming a Demon Lord.

Well, she still has some of her powers as a Spirit Queen, such as being able to bestow blessings and control spirits to a degree (A/N: I think). I need her to lead me to the Dwelling of the Spirits since I don’t know where exactly in this huge labyrinth it’s located.

???- ‘Hahaha…’

???- ‘Hehehehe…’

More laughing from random fairies enter our minds. It seems they’re enjoying our presence.

Ramiris- ‘Humu humu… Very well! BUT! You must pass my trial!’

Raimis’ words echo into my head.

Rimuru- “Oh god, another trial. Let me guess, you’re going to have me fight something?”

Ramiris- ‘Guh…’

I knew it. It’s always fighting something. I mean, she had OG Rimuru fight a giant golem of sorts in the series, so I knew this beforehand…

Ramiris- ‘Muuu…’

Oh, now she’s pouting. It’s the same sound Illya makes when she pouts.

Illya- “Muuu. Onii-chan, you were thinking something rude, weren't you?”

See?

In any case, the surrounding scenery fades away into the darkness, the only source of light being the glowing path of light under our feet.

Mikoto- “I guess we just need to follow the path?”

Ramiris- ‘Indeed! Just keep walking and you’ll reach your destination of the trial soon!’

Ramiris’ voice echoes in our minds one last time before disappearing, probably to prepare our ‘stage’ or something.

… Yeah, I can imagine her fumbling around, trying to get everything ready.

I'm going to guess five minutes tops until she’s ready.

30 minutes later…

I was wrong.

Right now, Illya, Mikoto and I are sitting on the light bridge leaning against Ranga who enlarged his size and is laying down on his stomach. We stopped walking and just sat here after the 10-minute mark.

Ramiris- ‘… Eh? You aren’t walking?’

Oh, she’s back.

Rimuru- “Ah, well, we thought that we should just wait for you. You know, to finish your preparations.”

Ramiris- ‘*Cough!*’

Yeah, that’s right. We knew.

The surroundings shift again and we find ourselves in a giant room. The room is circular in nature, completely made out of stone bricks. The room is much brighter than the labyrinth corridor we walked through, although I can't find the light source for some reason.

Probably anime bullshit again.

Most of the stone bricks are cracked and weathered down. In general, this place looks like some kind of small scale ancient arena.

Of course, none of us is admiring the surroundings, but rather the golem standing menacingly in the centre.

Like, there’s menacing characters LITERALLY written all over the poor thing. Did Ramiris think that would scare off any opponents or something?

It’s about three meters tall and made entirely out of magisteel. It’s also bulky as hell and looks like it can only move at a snail's pace but I know that it can probably move as fast as your mom… which is pretty fast since I'm sure your mom is a fit, healthy, wonderful person.

And it’s pink. Just thought I’d mention it…

Rimuru- “So we just have to beat this thing?”

Ramiris- ‘Ding dong! Correct! This is my Elemental Colossus! It’s really strong and really tough!’

More laughing from other fairies enter my mind. I'm not gonna lie, it’s starting to get on my nerves. Just a bit.

This might be a good stress reliever.

Ranga- ‘Master, would you like me to take care of this?’

Rimuru- “Uhm… It’s not that I don’t think you can win, but…”

… Can you even concentrate?

Ranga’s eyes keep shifting to the floating glowing balls of light. Each light is actually a fairy, their forms obscured by their own light unless they’re decently close.

Like Tinkerbell.

Rimuru- “Uhm… I've got this.”

Ranga- “U-understood, Master!”

Ranga says as he struggles against jumping towards the nearest fairy.

Illya and Mikoto are already off chasing the floating lights, much to the fairies glee as they run/fly/float away and play a game of tag.

Meanwhile, I walk towards the giant golem with a small smile on my face. I'm not gonna use Yamato for this.

Ramiris- ‘Oya? What’s this? You’re going alone? Overconfidence is a bad thing you know!’

Ramiris’ teasing voice enters my head.

Rimuru- “Well, just watch.”

The Elemental Colossus’ eyes glow in a red gleam (because of course it does) as its body begins to move. Energy flows from its chest all over its body, allowing its limbs to move.

From its squatting position, it stands up as it flexes its arms, presumably calibrating itself.

Meanwhile, I lower my stance. I bend my knees and hold my hands out in front of me.

Rimuru- “Kaaaaaa… Meeeee….!”

I bring my hands to my waist on my right as a ball of concentrated magicules gathers in my hands.

Ramiris- ‘E-Eh?’

Rimuru- “Haaaaaaa…! MEEEEEE…!”

Ramiris- ‘W-Wait, maybe we can talk about this-‘

Rimuru- “HAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Ramiris- ‘WAAAAAAAIT!’

I thrust my hands out in front of me as the concentrated ball of energy flies out in a beat, straight towards the Elemental Colossus with bright rainbow colours.

Rimuru- “Taste the rainbow motherfuckerrrrrr!!!”

Ramiris- ‘NOOOOOO!!!’

The golem becomes enveloped in the rainbow light and slowly, it disintegrates, disappearing into nothingness.

Rimuru- “Phew, that was refreshing!”

I say as I wipe my arm across my forehead.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, Discount Super Saiyan

Manas: [Manas: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Belzebuth, Lord of Gluttony] [Ahura Mazda, Lord of Creation] [Scathach, Lord of Runes]

Unique Skills: [Spatial Ruler]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense] [Enhanced Replication] [Universal Thread]

Extra Skills: [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication] [Control Natural Elements] [Control Magic] [Control Gravity]

Resistances: [Cancel Pain] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Natural Elements] [Cancel Ailments] [Resist Spiritual Attack] [Resist Holy/Demonic Attack]

Equipment: Yamato, [Raphael] Skill Orb, Limiter Ring

 

A/N: You're gonna get me a copyright strike at this rate!

MC: This is a fanfic, you cant get copyright strikes. Well, unless you use it to make money or something, idk.

AN: I know. But there's so many damn references you're actually gonna make this the first fanfic to get copyright striked.

MC: WHAT!? 

AN: I know!

MC: Oh well, not my problem.

AN: ...

*Uses powers of author to make away meat buns*

MC: YOU MONSTER

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/ddJsnbqG

41