Hellbound [12] – Year 28 – The first time
123 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We walk in through the front door, I don't get what Rachael likes about doing things 'normally' but that's compromise and I sit down next to her.

"Why don't we ever go on a date?" She asks.

"We just got back from one,"

"No that's work, the whole keeping the mortal realm balanced and such. I mean spending time together as a couple, just us,"

"We are together now,"

"That's not the same, how about I find out about a party and we go together,"

"That doesn't sound very 'just us',"

She throws a cushion at me, "You know what I mean," I give her a quick kiss on the cheek. I know what she wants I am just struggling a bit. She puts her hands on my cheeks and looks into my eyes before pressing her lips onto mine. I return it a bit but I doubt I could ever satisfy her. I care deeply for her but the physical aspects feel beyond me, even romance is hard...

"So where do you want to go?" I ask, she is much better at leading but I add some magic to my senses when I sense her magic and block it a little. Yeah, that probing spell of hers is getting problematic. I thought she worked that part out of her system when she was younger.

"How about dinner?"

"I cook for you almost every day," and let's face it she likes my cooking.

"I mean romantic dinner, candlelit, gentle music and not just sharing a meal here,"

That actually gives me an idea ...

I release my magic and realm bind the whole house sensing everything, resplitting the rooms and with a run of my arm down alongside me I change into a black dress, shortly after the room we are in appears to just be the dinner table with two chairs surrounded by the night sky. She gasps and follows suit going for a red dress. She has gotten good at that, no words needed. I skip over to the chair and pull it out for her, trying to let her have the human moments, she is almost giggling as she sits before I have to let there be a me moment and reappear sitting opposite her. The gentle music starts playing, luckily just from a hidden sound system, humans get it right sometimes.

"How am I doing?" I ask nervously before breaking into a smile, my magical senses are telling me everything and now too much.

"I am suddenly thinking of skipping to dessert..." I work out her hint and try to keep calm.

"Well you do like your human moments so that would include food," I make plates of food appear before shuddering and having to catch myself. Preparing and cooking food rapidly with magic on top of everything else was likely pushing it.

"A magical evening then," She smiles, that's always a good sign.

 

After the meal, I lead her away to another area I have prepared and we step onto the ocean as the sunsets and into a slow dance, dancing on the gentle waves must be helping because she is just overflowing with signs of attraction.

"Still want those human moments?"

"With you? Completely," she says kissing me, it is such a deep kiss and I try and embrace it a bit. I do love her completely but how she manages to throw herself onto me like a wave crashing against the rocks is just beyond my understanding. After a little bit of dancing I let the song fade and switch the music off.

"I guess now you want dessert?"

"Alex I might flirt a lot but I don't want to push you into something you are uncomfortable with. We can take it slow," I guess I am not being very clear and I push her, she lands on the bed, normal bedroom and I close my eyes, when I open them I am completely naked, not just the nakedness of the shower but exposing my everything to her. I want her to know me completely, every single part of me,

"If I wasn't serious we wouldn't be here like this. I-" I lose the words as she sits up and she puts a finger to my lips, she copies my spell and we are both seeing everything about each other. The gentle skin that spider demons would fight over, the curves that would make a succubus unable to sit still, the longing that even angels would be jealous of.

"We can take it slow," she guides me to my usual spot on the bed letting me breathe. Judging from just how much moisture clings to her she is holding back and I love her for that. My lips lift to meet hers above me, the strongest they have ever clung to her, letting go right now feels like an impossibility, so when I finally release I whisper into her ear.

"Touch as much as you like," She starts by tracing me with her fingers, little squiggles here and there before she finally feels my breast and a gasp escapes me, considering how cold her hands are they might as well be on fire.

"Everything ok?" I put my arms around her and pull her in, my lips meeting hers as she feels every inch of me with her fingers dancing across an ocean. She breaks free, lips touching down my side staking their claim. My realm shatters and the magic is gone, our clothes on the floor in a mess. She pushes her realm out and I feel her warmth in the air. I swallow as something comes over me, I want to touch her, make her feel how I feel but just something in her eyes tell me no and I gasp again as I feel her lips just below my belly button, her fingers doing a little dance at the parting below.

Relaxation magic, subtle but there and I embrace it, my eyes just watch her until they are closed to feel everything little detail. The dance of her fingers as they slowly go from the shore to the waves and the moisture starting to flow. It goes on for a bit before she decides it is time and my back arches as a finger goes in. She tightens her realm just like I clench around her so I can't let my magic run wild. I have never had as much feeling with my own exploration but my magic would be going wild with all this feeling if we were still in my own realm.

She gives me a moment to adjust and when I can finally relax again she gives me every reason not to. The movements the feelings I feel myself getting lost in them, I can't even sense where I end and she begins anymore. She is pushing me further and further until my realm might as well pop and I collapse under my own weight shuddering, unable to move under my own control blacking out everything but her body against mine as her fingers run wild. I can't hold it in and my voice cracks through. Wave after wave hits me until finally, she can see I can't handle anymore and it ends, her fingers gone as gently as they entered.

I am panting, my mind slowly restarting again, I never expected such feelings. I want to let her experience it but movement is beyond my control and she just lays down next to me, kissing my cheek and holding me close.

 

Words, thoughts, actions, those things aren't needed we just take each other in as our first time comes to an end...

6