Old Version – Chapter 5 – Yes, Please – Part 2
1.2k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The goddess felt her hunger growing. It was a terrible hunger, and one that Kyrie understood intimately. All her Others have helped her to endure this hunger many times since their rebirth in Haven.

"Are you sure, Empress?"

"Yes, please, goddess!" Lena nodded, and this time, her eyes revealed her eagerness. Kyrie thrust the hook into her nipple, which made Lena cry out. Lena watched as the hook came out of her skin.

"Ahhh!" She cried out again and let her head fall backwards onto the pillow provided by the goddess. Her thighs tightened on the middle of the goddess, which made her smile.

"More, Empress?"

"More! Oh damn, this hurts so much! But don't stop!" Between the pressure that the dark goddess put on her button and lips, and the hooks that pierced her flesh, she teetered on the edge of a climax she now greatly desired. The goddess could feel her approach the cusp of a climax as the hooks stretched the surface of her areola, so she picked up the blade.

"You are so close, Empress. It's time to take it." Lena then watched as the blade pierced her skin and stabbed through her flesh. The pain pushed her climax back a bit, and allowed the goddess to pierce her left breast a few more times before she rolled back up on her first climax.

"Oh what do I do? It's too much and, I want to..."  Lena growled as she rocked her hips.  The goddess nodded, and licked her lips.

"Then it's time!" She put more pressure on the hooks with the crank. Lena screeched as the blade traced a line around her breast about an inch from her chest wall. Blood began to seep from the line. The goddess traced the line again, and pushed the blade a bit deeper. She then reached down and rubbed Lena's button firmly. Her climax was so close that nothing could stop it. Not even as the skin began to separate, and her breast tore free. That didn't prevent Lena from screaming in agony, and ecstasy.

Lena didn't understand why she felt so much pain, but so much pleasure as well.

"This is your true nature, my Empress. Since long before the night I ravaged your flesh, you've endured without the knowledge of what you hunger for. Now, your hunger increases for both the pain, and the pleasure." She reached out, took the hooks out of her breast, and licked her lips.

"One mustn't waste so delicious an offering." She opened her mouth. Lena screeched as those sharp teeth bit into and tore a piece of her severed breast away. She then placed the remainder within her mouth and swallowed the flesh in one gulp. Lena gasped and hissed at the ache from her open wound.

"How can I still feel your teeth when it was not attached?" Lena panted, still in a lot of pain, but her body trembled from the aftereffects of her powerful climax. The goddess smiled.

"This is a dream, Empress. You'll feel everything I want you to. Shall we continue with your right breast?" Lena looked at her open wound that continued to seep, and the hook in the goddess's hand.

"Will I feel those sensations again?" She asked softly.

"Yes." The goddess smiled. Lena closed her eyes, took a deep breath, then nodded. She cried out as another hook pierced her flesh.

Her mind had completely switched to the breast about to be stretched and pierced. The pain that she endured from the wound on her left had faded as she focused on her right. The hooks worked her back up again, the crank put pressure back on her flesh, and the blade plunged into her breast repeatedly.

"Ah, so much more pain!" She screeched, but still watched. In spite of the pain, she didn't want the goddess to stop. She wanted more. The goddess smiled as she panted, groaned, and cried out.

"It's time again, Empress. Do you want me to stop?" Lena looked up at her quickly, but shook her head. The goddess smiled, leaned down, and wrapped her tongue around Lena's plump nipple. She tugged on it and moaned softly. "I am so hungry, Empress. Feed me!" She then began to carve her breast away with more ferocity then before.

In spite of the pain, and agony of the blade cutting through her breast, Lena also felt an insane amount of pleasure. Her climax was so intense, she felt her whole body shudder. The goddess smiled as her breast separated from her body. She quickly began to bite and tear the breast into pieces that she swallowed with a visible lump in her throat. As she swallowed the last piece, she looked down into the eyes of the weakened Empress, and felt a more strongly about her.

"An orgasm. I was right to keep you in my eyes, Empress. You shall feed me quite well in the coming decade that I gift to your son for your sacrifice." Lena could see something else in her eyes, but it remained unsaid. Then her eyes turned quite fierce.

"Why are there tears in your eyes!" She asked angrily. Lena sniffed.

"Because I only have two breasts. Without them, how will I feel those sensations again?" She said weakly. The goddess began to laugh, and the anger disappeared.

"My dear Empress, tonight is your first night feeding me. Your heart can not take any more tonight. However...." She exhaled a red mist that covered her front. The ache receded, and new plump breasts formed in the place of the ones the goddess removed. Her nipple was lighter in color now, and her breasts seemed to be more full. She then laid down on top of her body, and lightly licked the lips that trembled under her own.

"When you can handle more, there will be many more things to experience, Empress." The goddess then dipped her head down low, and slipped her tongue deep within Lena's mouth. Her tongue wrapped around Lena's and started to pull. Her hand then reached down and rubbed her button. Lena groaned deep in her throat, but the goddess didn't stop. She lowered her head and sealed their lips together.

Reluctantly, the goddess lifted her lips, slowly pulled her tongue out of Lena’s mouth, and let her tongue slowly slide from her grasp.

"I can't help myself while in your arms, Empress. If I don't leave you now, I'll continue to eat a piece of you for the rest of the night." Lena reached out with her hand, but could barely lift it off the altar.

"Don't leave." She whispered. The goddess chuckled and rolled off of her.

"I am a god of savage lust, Empress. Doesn’t that frighten you?” Lena shook her head. “More accurately then that fool named me, I am the goddess of death, and life in death. There are few gentle actions that I make." Then, in spite of those words, she lightly caressed her cheek.

"There will be a time in the future that I will not leave your side. You may regret your hunger for my touch." She dispersed into a red mist, then disappeared. Lena murmured softly and forced her hands up to her breasts. She gripped them as tightly as she could.

"I doubt it, my goddess."

 

30