Old Version – Chapter 6 – Use Your Teeth
1k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Watch over her." The goddess whispered and disappeared from the bedroom of the Empress. Another dark figure, clad in a black robe that hugged her hips and chest area, but billowed about her feet, nodded quietly.

"I shall, goddess. Like I have from that day she entered the palace, we have watched over, and kept the Empress safe.  There has always been something about her scent that makes us hungry.” The woman pressed her back to a wall, and disappeared from view.

 

*****

 

"What are you orders, goddess?" Several women appeared in the throne room, some wore red robes, while others wore the black versions, but all appeared youthful. The goddess sat on her throne, her eyes flashed angrily, her emotions barely suppressed.

"Watch over the Empress, and First Prince. No interference will be tolerated. She must remain as she is until she is brought home, and the prince must live until she is sacrificed properly." One tilted her head. "Speak. What is on your mind, Hanna?"

"Is not the first prince your son, goddess? Why only until she is sacrificed?" She asked in confusion. Hanna was a lovely woman, with wide hips, soft blue eyes, large plump lips, and dirty blonde hair. However, in Haven, her level of attractiveness was common, while on the world below, she would be an uncommon beauty.

"His son, but not hers. I made it possible, but did not fertilize the seed. As for why, because Lena is important. The birth of that son has allowed her to be the Empress, which is what she desired. That is what I gave her. Her deepest desire of the time." She said, but they could detect anger in her words. Nicci, another one of the three, nodded thoughtfully.

"I understand. She is a smart woman though, goddess. Eventually, she will see it. How could she not with the way the palace continues to try and kill her, but you keep her safe?” Nicci smiled. “The Empress is important to you. We will make sure no one approaches her room, while Lydia will watch over the kitchen. No one will be able to get near her." Nicci said softly. Their goddess calmed down slowly.

"She means much to me, my Others. So much, she can not yet understand, as the mage told her that I was the goddess of brutal savage lust."  Her eyes narrowed, but still smiled as she remembered that look of hunger in Lena's eyes.

"You should have let us tear him apart centuries ago, goddess! That man can never understand your ways!" Lydia said with a growl at the end. Nicci, however, her eyes became wide.

"In spite of what he said about you, she not only endured, she also reveled in it!" Nicci exclaimed loudly. Her goddess began to smile.

"Yes, she did, didn't she?"

 

*****

 

"The Empress has sent the Emperor her missive." The old eunuch opened the sealed letter and nodded.

"What is her decision?"

"Emperor, she will undergo the sacrifice. Randall informed us of what it entails far ahead of time. It is brutal, but she still wishes to endure it." The eunuch let out a slow breath. "She is quite dedicated to her son." The Emperor snorted.

"She is dedicated to her power." He said firmly. "As are all within the harem. I do not think the Empress would send multiple sheets of paper just to tell me she'll endure it."

"No, your majesty."  The old eunuch didn't correct the Emperor's view of the Empress, as if he thought about it properly, he would realize that the power he thought she had was nothing.  "The rest is what she needs for this ritual. An old church, abandoned, and cleaned properly. A doctor to stitch her back up afterward. Needles, thread, and things she'll need for her recovery." The eunuch kept reading. The Emperor frowned.

"No mage? No healing potions?"

"No, your majesty. The goddess finds those things insulting. She must heal on her own. The herbs to dull the pain will also be ineffective. Something to do with the power the goddess wields." The old eunuch lifted his eyes as he realized what that meant. The pain the Empress would feel would be terrible, not only during, but afterward.

"That is the price she's willing to pay." The Emperor rubbed his chin. "Seek audience with some of the more influential of the Empire. She'll need to be replaced after she loses her breasts." The old eunuch frowned.

"Are you sure about this, your majesty?"

"Yes. Lena will be removed from her position, and replaced. I can not have an Empress who is only half a woman.

 

*****

 

"Why are you here, Hanna? I thought I told you to watch over her room properly?" The goddess said from her throne. Currently, she restrained herself from acting on her impulses, which would be to fly to the Empress's bedroom, and keep her company. One of her palace maids currently buried her face between the goddess's thighs in an attempt to bring her out of this period of restraint.

"There were rumors in the palace. I investigated. Apparently, the Emperor decided to remove Lena from being Empress after she has her ritual in four days time. It took me two days to verify the information as the eunuch is quite secretive, and careful. He does not open the secret compartment where he keeps the decisions of the Emperor very often, so it took me a bit longer to find it." A bit of weight settled on all the Others within the throne room, but quickly dissipated.

"He will remove her? Hm. That means she won't need to do that entire method for the prince. Do you know how much I despise that mage right now?" She said angrily.

"Yes, they wrote down that punishment for the Others and treated it like it was a rule for Offerings. However, should we still go through with the first part, goddess?" Hanna asked. She watched as the goddess reached down and pushed the maid's face in closer.

"Use your teeth. I'm a bit peckish. That's it, scrape, nibble, tug! Mm, don't give up. Your goal is to clean this throne from top to bottom. You've almost reached the bottom, and need to get a bit more intense in order to dig deeper." The maid giggled, and pushed her face in firmly. She listened to her goddess, and nibbled all around. She heard many murmurs as a result.

"Yes. Let her make the sacrifice. It will show her willpower." Kyrie then grinned. "You should have seen her eyes, Hanna. She said please." She gripped the maid's hair and pulled her up.

"G-goddess?" She asked, now a bit fearful. Kyrie licked her lips.

"I said, use your teeth!" Kyrie then kissed her and began to tear her uniform off. The maid blushed, but also smiled. She was turned upside down, and given a lesson on what the goddess meant when she said to use her teeth.

 

24