Old Version – Chapter 43 – Go Keep Her Warm
356 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Rachel watched as Sol trailed her finger up and down Lena’s side, and affectionately caressed her cheek.

“You’re not upset.” She said, at which Solange nodded.

“How could I be?” Solange said. “She didn’t know that we acted out her passions. Kata and I did what she wanted to do with us.” Solange said, then closed her eyes. “Do you know how much of a turn on it is to know that she was so inflamed with desire, that we became infected with it?” She would have rolled her eyes, but with the solid color eyes that the Others possessed, no one could see their eyes move. Since most from the Southern Empire of Asmaria had dark brown eyes, Solange’s eyes looked like polished onyx stones. Lena was quite taken with many of the women from Asmaria.

“You mean Kata.”

“Yes. But also me. She wanted me, or I wouldn’t have been affected. I wonder if she understands yet.” Solange caressed Lena’s slim belly, then snuggled in close. Her large breasts practically hugged Lena’s figure, without her arms needing to do much.

“According to the goddess, Lena doesn’t know, and neither does Kata. I can only assume Kata now tortures herself for what the Empress did. She doesn’t even know she can do these things.” Rachel’s curvy figure settled in close to Lena’s other side.

“She’s stronger now. I found it difficult to restrain myself when around Kata. No, not difficult. Impossible. I can only imagine how powerful our Empress will become in the future.” Solange said quietly.

“A perfect mate for our goddess.” Rachel said softly, and watched as Solange nodded.

 

*****

 

Kata groaned and covered her face with her pillow. She had cried a bit, but her cheeks were flushed as well.

Not only could she not stop Sol, or stop herself from the enjoyment she felt at Solange’s hands, but the intensity of her climax at the Empress’s hands went beyond that.

In spite of her station being a mere guard or soldier, while Lena was the Empress, she couldn’t stop herself from wanting more.

“Her body didn’t move, but her eyes did.” Kata said, but she could see her eyes. They never left hers, and she was beyond excited. Lena wanted her.

Even when she started to whip her, she did it while Kata was naked. She couldn’t keep it as a military punishment. It changed partway through. However, something now made Kata confused.

“Why am I so clear headed now?”

 

*****

 

“Where is she?” Nuri looked around the space, but couldn’t find Lena. Hanna, Nicci, herself, and Nadya were sent in by the goddess, but Lena was not there.

“I’m not sure. I think I can feel...whoa.” As soon as Nadya spoke, a rope came off the wall and wrapped around her wrists. She was pulled towards the wall, her arms lifted, and her wrists tied to the wall. Her eyes went wide as her robe was ripped open. There was no one there to do these things. It was an invisible force.

“I think she’s here.” Nicci said and shivered. She extended her hands and a rope wrapped around each of her wrists.

“Where? I can’t see her!” Hanna said as she looked around. Another rope attached to her wrists, and she was pulled to the table. It was altered in front of her eyes, and her arms were pulled down. She was belly down, and side on, but two more ropes attached to her ankles, pulled her feet up onto the newly formed X shaped rack, and tied down.

Two whips floated in the air. Nadya groaned as her breasts received the first lash, while Hanna felt the whip strike her cheeks.

“I think she’s everywhere.” Nicci said and shivered. Her own robe was ripped open, and she flew to another wall. She had her arms and feet spread wide, and a few ropes began to coil about her body. When a third whip started to whip her exposed mound and breasts, she smiled.

Nicci watched as Nuri was dragged to a post, stripped, and a long rope coiled about her body. She was tied in multiple places, the rope bit into her skin, and made it bulge. Her breasts were tied to her body like separate limbs.

“I love it when she gets like this.” Nicci said softly. She felt a warm soft breath on her ear.

“You belong to me.” The whisper was soft and sent a thrill throughout Nicci’s body.

She was just claimed.

 

*****

 

“Did you hear something, Sol?” Rachel said softly. Solange had fallen asleep, so she didn’t say anything. Rachel looked around the room, and felt something move under the blankets. She lifted the blanket, and her eyes went wide.  Before she could say anything, the Yglathria wrapped around her wrists, and her face so that she was gagged.

“Mmphhff!” Before she could make any large amount of noise, she was pulled under the blankets, and her spot beside Lena became empty.

 

*****

 

Solange opened her eyes as she felt something warm on her neck. She looked down at Lena, and felt her arm between them, then she looked around.

“Rachel? Do you feel someone else here?” She frowned, and looked around. “Rachel?”

Her eyes went just as wide as Rachel’s did only a few seconds ago. The blanket slipped down, and she watched as her hands were pulled into a hole in Lena’s belly. She also watched as a pair of feet disappeared inside that hole.

“What…” She didn’t get to finish as her entire body was pulled inside a hole that wasn’t a wound, or an opening in Lena’s body.

It was a black shadow portal that only their goddess was capable of using.

 

*****

 

“Hi, Rachel.” Rachel turned her head as she opened her eyes.

“Nicci?” Rachel asked in confusion. A whip struck Nicci’s breasts, but she could see the look of pure bliss in her eyes.

“Yeah, it looks like the Empress is really aroused right now, sister.” Nicci said and moaned as the whip landed on her mound. Rachel looked around.

“Oh my fuck.” Rachel said softly. All around them, Hanna, Nuri, Nadya, and now Solange, were tied to the walls of the space, in various ways, and all were being whipped in an erotic way.

“Yeah, Sol just got here. I never knew the Empress was so imaginative. Well, I knew, but I didn’t think she would think of that.” Solange was upside down, held upright by her ankles, her feet spread wide, while the cat of nine tails whipped her button and butt.

"How did she get here before me?"  Rachel wondered as she looked around.  She began to pout and wondered if the goddess preferred the ample breasts of Sol versus her own curvy figure.

Nuri’s breasts were tied painfully tight, pressed against her own body, with parts bulged out through the coils where it was left to be bare skin. A whip lightly stroked her nipples, while another cat tailed whip landed on her mound.  The Empress' space was filled with creatures that had ample assets, and made Rachel feel a bit under appreciated.

Until she felt a warm breath on her neck.

“All of you belong to me now. You’re a part of me, and I will never let you go.”

 

*****

 

Kyrie eagerly watched the action inside Lena’s space, and shivered as her mate let herself go, and thoroughly pleasured her attendants.

“Lydia. Ayn.” Kyrie said with a suppressed wicked grin. Both women looked at Kyrie.

“Yes, goddess?”

“The Empress is alone. It’s time to go keep her warm.” Kyrie was alone in her throne room when her two aides appeared in Lena’s bedroom. They didn’t see the smile spread wider as they were pulled inside Lena’s space just like Rachel and Solange were a few minutes before.

“You are so hungry, my Empress.” She shivered as she watched multiple whips land and generate lots of moans. As the hours flew by, and the sun rose in the sky, her servants appeared on the floor of the bedroom. All were nearly senseless, completely exhausted, and drained of their energy due to the insatiable nature of the hunger of the Empress.

“I bet they can’t wait until it’s time for bed again.”  She knew it wouldn't be long before the Empress was hungry again.

 

13