Prologue (His Bitter Past) – 0. The Dark King Has Fallen
5.5k 18 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Andromeda Continent was the biggest continent in Terra, the land of magicians, knights and warriors. Though the land was fertile and rich in natural resources, it wasn't an easy place to live since monsters, bandits and carnivorous plants roamed everywhere. That huge continent was ruled by a powerful tyrant king who possessed a powerful dark magic power. His castle, which was in the middle of Erebus mountains, polluted those beautiful mountains into a place filled with darkness and death. The Dark King also turned the mountains around his castle into an indestructible great wall, so no one could fight against him.

After hundreds of years of suffering, finally, all Andromeda's people rebelled, led by eight warriors who had special abilities. They were the Reinheart family who specialized in swordsmanship and had fast-moving bodies, the Moonfall family which specialized in the light magic power and four elemental magic, the Fallensoar family who specialized in hand to hand combat and a body as strong as steel, the Noblecrest family who specialized in spear and high stamina, the Serpentspark family who specialized in chakram and had good hearing, the Snowshine family who specialized in archery and sharp eyesight, the Loneroar family who specialized in great axes and great strength, the Heart family who had medicinal abilities and extraordinary poisons also had a body that was immune to all kinds of poisons.

Long and tiring battles swept across all over the Andromeda Continent. The casualties kept increasing, they lost their friends and families, but the eight warriors continued to advance and swallowed their grief and pain. As the result, they managed to take over the city and the town one by one, rescuing the people from the dark king's reign. Finally, after ten years of struggling, the Dark King was defeated by the knight of the Reinheart family, the only family of the holy knight in the Andromeda Continent. In order to prevent the Dark King from rising again, that evil king's followers were sentenced to death and his castle was destroyed.

But, though their victory brought peace to that continent, their struggle was not over yet. The war had destroyed almost all cities, towns and villages, as well as taking so many casualties. The war victims did not have sufficient protection to protect themselves from monsters and bandits. That's why, the eight warriors decided to split up to protect those people and rebuild the Andromeda Continent, which finally divided this continent into eight different kingdoms led by their families.

Andromeda Continent

Five hundred years after the dark king and his kingdom were destroyed, a white royal carriage with several elite cavalries in white uniforms followed it through the shady trees on a road near Eternal Harmony City, the kingdom of Asteria's capital. In it, King Renart Ives Reinheart, the 6th king of Asteria, the biggest kingdom on the Andromeda Continent sat with his seven-year-old son, Angelus Raizel Reinheart on their way to Swanstar Lake not far from the capital.

Although they had visited that place so many times, unfortunately, this time was different from their usual journey. Their convoy was suddenly attacked by a mysterious shadow near the forest. That mysterious shadow's dark power was so strong, in just a few minutes the king's cavalries were defeated. Finally, King Renart, who was badly injured, had no other choice but to take his only child to run and hide in a cave in the forest.

Now, our story began...

56