Third Arc (Fallen Heart) – 47. Weird Dating Place II
737 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Arc (Fallen Heart) - 47. Weird Dating Place II

Chancellor Allan walked briskly down the corridor to the training ground, past the guards who greeted him. But he ignored it. As he stopped at an open corridor near it. His eyes immediately fell on the royal couple who were strolling leisurely accompanied by the dim sun above their heads. So did Cley and Claire.

The training ground was huge and had a lot of equipment. Some weapon racks containing blunt weapons for training were lined up around it. Unlike usual, the place looked empty today. Well, all the soldiers were busy securing the City and Castle so none of them had time to train.

The royal couple stopped at a weapons rack and chatted there. Their hands occasionally pointed or held one of the weapons. Laughter and smiles graced their faces. They didn't know what they were talking about but it certainly made Chancellor Allan's forehead wrinkle.

"Your Grace, I think they're having a good time. We shouldn't disturb them," Cley said breathlessly. The Chancellor was much older than him yet he walked so fast when he heard Angel was here.

"Cley is right, Your Grace. We can put your report on his desk," Claire added.

Yet the Chancellor replied by giving them a death glare as if they had just made a fatal mistake. It made the twins curl in horror.
"Do you see what His Majesty's doing?" he said in a cold voice.

The twins gulped hard and turned to the royal couple who were talking casually before returning their gazes to the Chancellor again.
"Uh... Um... T-They are chatting?" said Claire in doubt.

"Yes. What do you think they're talking about?" Chancellor Allan asked without taking his deadly gaze from the twins.

The twins turned to the royal couple again, looked at their faces, their expressions and tried to guess what they were talking about. Indeed it was weird since they really enjoyed their time. Even though they were on the training ground, they chatted casually as if they were strolling in a garden.

The twins were in confusion since they couldn't imagine what the royal couple were talking about, but they tried their best.
"Maybe something like this." Cley cleared his throat, trying to imitate Angel's voice. His eyes were fixed on the couple, trying to make it as if they were the ones who were talking.
"Back in Asteria, I killed thousands of soldiers. Burned their cities and towns to ashes. Some of them begged for mercy but I beheaded them like this!" said Cley when Angel picked up a training sword and swung it.

"Oh my God. You're so cool, Your Majesty. I'm so happy you didn't kill me and made me your wife." This time Claire imitated Rose's voice.

The twins turned to the Chancellor who stared at them with a flat stare now, since it was clearly not Angel's personality and gave Chancellor Allan an awkward smile.

"Right..." The Chancellor snorted.
"So, do you think it's normal for newlyweds?" he added

"B-But it's the king, Your Grace. You already know him, right?" Cley tried to remind him.

"Yes. That's why I'm worried about him," said the Chancellor. He knew Rose was a warrior so she knew a lot about weapons but what romance could happen in a place like this? Why didn't they take a walk in the garden?
"This time they were just walking around. But next time, maybe, the king will consider his wife as his sparring partner."

"I-I don't think the king would go that far," Claire tried to calm the Chancellor.

Again, Chancellor Allan responded with another death glare.
"What makes you think the king won't do it?"

The twins could only reply with an awkward grin since they couldn't deny it.

The Chancellor returned his gaze to the royal couple.
"We have to help him."

"P-Pardon?" said Claire in a stammering voice.

"We have to help His Majesty. Am I unclear?" he clarified once again.

Cley tried to remind him about what Angel said this morning.
"B-But this morning---"

"We're not going to use that kind of trick again. We just need to give him a little encouragement and teach him a few things. A hint here, a clue there. I'm sure the king will understand," Chancellor Allan interrupted.

The twins had just breathed a sigh of relief but The Chancellor clamped their shoulders with a smirk on his lips.
"And you two have to help me."

"Eh???" The twins' faces looked panicked.

But the Chancellor didn't care.
"Make me a list of romantic and interesting places around Luminus City." Then he remembered that Angel had the Teleportation skill.
"No, all over the Andromeda Continent," he added. Although he wasn't sure the king would use it in front of Rose, who knew?

Once again, the twins gulped hard.
"We understand, Your Grace."

Dun forget to check out my Patreon and vote~ 

>$1 a month = 15 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update (total 31 chps)

14 chapters ahead of DKH & 1 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update (total 31 chps)

>$3 a month = 20 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update (total 36 chps)

16 chapters ahead of DKH & 5 chapters ahead of DM + 2 weekly update (total 37 chps)

>$6 a month = 25 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 8 Extra R18 chapters (total 49 chps)

20 chapters ahead of DKH & 7 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update (total 43 chps)

>$10 a month = 40 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 11 Extra R18 chapters (total 67 chps) +R18 ASMR

25 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update (total 51 chps)

>$15 a month = 48 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 11 Extra R18 chapters (total 79 chps) + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

25 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update (total 51 chps)

>$20 a month = all the benefits+ access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene +R18 poll ASMR

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord


22