Third Arc (Fallen Heart) – 55. The Wine and The Couple I
546 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Arc (Fallen Heart) - 55. The Wine and The Couple I

"I thought you didn't like wine," said Rose in surprise. She didn't mind doing it since as a Heart Family, she had a high alcohol tolerance. But from the maids and servants' information, Rose knew he didn't like alcohol. Although Euphorion had Innocent Wine which did not contain any alcohol, he rarely drank it and preferred tea over wine or champagne.

Angel got up from his seat and walked over to the wine bottle on top of a small cart. Since there weren't any servants there and he didn't want any of them, he decided to pour his own wine. Upon his act, Rose decided to approach him.

"This is a rare event. At least I want to do this properly and take the opportunity to know more about you," he said. After confirming it was Innocent Wine from the label. His hand opened the lid of the bottle and poured it into the glass beside him.

But when the wine had just filled a third of the glass, Rose who was standing by his side spoke.
"Allow me." Her hand touched the bottle to show her meaning clearly. He was a king so it was improper if he was the one who poured the wine.

Without saying anything, Angel let Rose take the bottle and poured it into his glass, as well as another glass.
"What do you want to talk about?" said Rose. Instead looked at him, her eyes on the glass, avoiding his gaze.

"I have told you my past. Now tell me yours," he said.

Somehow she found his question a little funny. He was able to find a lot of information regarding the rebels and other kingdoms, yet he asked her about this. Unconsciously a smile appeared on her lips.
"I thought you already knew it from my uncle or sought information from others," she said in a teasing tone. Her hand placed the bottle and closed it before handing the glass to him.

He took the glass and raised it a bit as a thank you. A smile was also on his lips.
"I'm not a God. There are many things I don't know in this world. As for you, I only know your basic information. I want to know more about you," he admitted. It would be a lie if he said he didn't know about Rose at all.

Another smile appeared on Rose's lips after she heard his honesty.
"Where should I start?" she asked.

"How about starting from 5 years ago?" he said as he tilted his head slightly to the balcony, asking her to follow him there before he casually walked into that place. He already knew a bit about Rose's past, especially the reason why Rose decided to become a warrior instead of a princess. Also how King Eudon opposed her decision, but he finally allowed her after seeing how bad Zephyrus aristocracy was.

Rose took her glass and followed him.
"Didn't you already know from your last interrogation at the Scarlet Stone Castle?" It was kinda embarrassing to remember what happened 5 years ago. She was so naive back then, she didn't even hesitate to admit that she loved Angel to Ivetta. Also based on what happened between Ilex and Ivetta, she guessed that Ivetta used what she said to approach Ilex. Not to mention she almost took a reckless movement by planning to confront the King of Asteria, only to ask about Angel's betrayal.

Angel opened the balcony door. The night wind immediately greeted his face and gently brushed his hair. The Luminus City's night sky which was filled with stars entered his sight.
"You only told me about the rebellion and a bit about how you felt. Compared to what I told you, I don't think it is a fair trade," he said. His feet moved towards the stone balcony fence.

"I think that's all. Unless you want to know how boring my daily life is," she replied.

Angel stopped at the side of the fence. His hand put his glass on it. Then he turned around and leaned his back against the pillar. A smirk on his lips.
"Really? But what I heard is that the Princess of Zephyrus is always busy helping the king to lead troops, train at the training ground or heal the sick in the Blessing Tower." It was definitely not the life of an ordinary princess.

She stopped in front of the stone fence not far from his side.
"If you already know why are you asking me?" she said before she took a sip of her wine. Her eyes were fixed on the view of Luminus City which was adorned by the small lights of the houses. Somehow what he said didn't surprise her anymore.

"You can tell me about other things. Like your interests or what's important to you," he tried to make his point.

"Important things..." she muttered. Several people's images appeared in her head. Her dead parents, her uncle, Angel and Ivetta... The last image made her anger and disappointment rise in her heart. So she decided to tell Angel.


Author Note :

Dun forget to check out my Patreon and vote~ 

>$1 a month = 20 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update (total 36 chps)

18 chapters ahead of DKH & 1 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update (total 35 chps)

>$3 a month = 24 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update (total 40 chps)

20 chapters ahead of DKH & 5 chapters ahead of DM + 2 weekly update (total 41 chps)

>$6 a month = 29 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 11 Extra R18 chapters (total 56 chps)

24 chapters ahead of DKH & 7 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update (total 47 chps)

>$10 a month = 44 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 14 Extra R18 chapters (total 74 chps) +R18 ASMR

29 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update (total 55 chps)

>$15 a month = 57 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 14 Extra R18 chapters (total 91 chps) + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

29 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update (total 55 chps)

>$20 a month = all the benefits+ access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene +R18 poll ASMR

My Patreon-page: https://www.patreon.com/nanakawaichan

My ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/nanakawaichan

My Discord: https://discord.gg/dWeZYYv

Patreon-members:

Justin Smiley, Hyde, Gerben den Boer, Devon Rittersdorf, Galvadax, J, Henry Hammond, Victor Predhomme, JPM, Bruno Rocha, Albin Skog, Victoria Brinson, Jahangir Saleem, Jacob Rebman, Jacques, james forsberg, Thomas Kosko, Cutler1812, Kalahan, cSmooth, Chris Wood, HellSINgQ, kostas fragos, Daniel Cortez, Kristopher Welsh, M. R., Rayann Dejonckheere, Shadowsaja, Jordan Samas, Andy Rodriguez,cZion Mirem, Todd, Daniel Karl, Ricky W, Bole, Andrew Jenkins, AJSReviews 123, Lord Llama, Trenton Stoker, Batts, HYPNOtic, Phoe, pheonix rampant, Ameko Hekisui, Oceansinner, Kurko95, Lokain, CJ42, AzureLotus, Dragonslayer, rahman ali, Miami, Brandon Potter, Leo Guaymàs, Gald Eius, kriS, Alex, Crysania Dante, Daniel Morrison, Matt Pieper, hamza noor, englishmuffins10, David, Tawwab Rahimi, lucas brion, Joseph, RexDeMachina, Kyle Markman, Cry DeVillian, Austin Roberts, Ralph, Glaistig Uaine, Gapir58, llaur-p, Marco Belina, AcrimoniousIntelligence, Calvin Watson, Maxime AYOUB-ROUAN, Quinlan Somdahl-sands, Orangefruit, Kotillion, Erik, Barney, Lucciano Correa, Andrew Poe-Bowdren, Gelorn Smiles, Keith, Sosa21, placid, Christopher Tello, Felisberto Viano, Jachin Nelson, DJOK DJOK, Sideshow, Charles, Dennis Wiren, Jeremy Hill, Claude, Adam, Quentin Montoya, Thomas Plé, Champion, lucas rodger, Brian Tate, jarian johnston, joan corado, Rokatsa, Dragon Empryean Shadowless, jon dumey, c d, Black, (No name), Dillon Cowan, Rand, Argento, Daniel Jaskulski, Fjiordor, Matthew, Jeffrey Iverson, deskent, Donovan Longnecker, Erox, DemoniicGhost, Azekno, IndecisiveKing, Bas van Schoubroeck, Trueden, Rui salvaterra, Leon Zhu, D. T. Macemore, Agideon, EESDESESESRDT, Jonathan Lamontagne, Alberto Escalera, Diddyz7, Puggan Se, Robert Pospisil, Yuffievalor, Grundy00, VoidStar, Rikashi Shiarimoto, Thevasenan Thevanesan, unknown, CopeyDunt, Hybris, Stephen White, shawn plumley, Draxisaur4, JTOKING, Ethan Johnson, Russ Ah, merc8, Darkone33, Russell Davidson, Pedro Sousa, Laplace End, Bodybags87, Deathgodly, Red Phoenix, Ascal, Schneedrache, Zero_deaths, Anthony Gauthier, Gregory Lamberta, Anita Torres, Joshyxz, TheBroilern, Prognastat, James Cullen, Drunk Drag, Chuy789, Mynamejeff, vokal dwayne, Tyler Potter, bloodbane 21, Thomas Anderson, Stormrall, Ignacio Azpíroz del Cuvillo, Jake Briese, Gabriel, Cragen, Armod, Jetdy S, Dylan Hatch, Joe G, Jonathan Bromilow, ghost750x, Horst Reicht, Sleay, Jacob Weidner, Mark-A, _Sup, Jay96, Thomas Anderson, Bärtsi, Grangel, Green3000, Kyle, Ser, Freddie, Meanderaway, Acedia, Belduim, Darth Melkor, Jonathan Flook, MacZeuss, WiseRagnar, Cody Givan and BlindTactic.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to click ❤️

18