Third Arc (Fallen Heart) – 64. Bloodstain on The Towel II
459 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Arc (Fallen Heart) - 64. Bloodstain on The Towel II

"You should stop messing with me." Even though she looked calm, her feelings weren't. Her eyes looked to the side since she didn't know how to react.

"I'm not playing with you," he said in a calm tone. His voice returned her attention to him.
"I never thought of letting you go in the first place. Didn't I tell you I would make you fall in love with me?" he continued. His seriousness was clear from the tone of his voice. His hand took the small bottle from her hand. While his eyes were looking at hers as if he tried to guess what was on her mind.

"I remember. But I never thought you wanted to break the agreement," she reminded him, holding back her overwhelming feelings, either because of his tease or confession.

"I didn't break it. Your uncle told me. As long as you agree, this marriage will be a real one," he said. Then he leaned on her and smirked.
"Besides, I've confessed my feelings. Should I repeat it?"

She knew Angel had said it many times. But he said it with a straight face. It confused her.
'Is he serious? Is this part of his plan? Does he just want to use me?'

Somehow this reminded her of Rai. Even though Angel said Rai had not reported anything to him, he could be lying. Rai could have said everything, including her secret ability. And this was just part of his tactics.
"Do you have another goal?" she asked straight to the point.

"For the confession or this?" His eyes pointed to the bottle in his hand.

Her gaze pointed to the bottle.

Angel pulled his face and exhaled. He could understand this since it was a sensitive topic for women.
"Let's be honest. I have no interest in ruining my reputation just because of this small thing. A bit of animal blood to convince them shouldn't be a problem." He realized with his previous cold attitude, bad rumors about him would easily spread. Who knew some people would think he had a sexual disorder?

He returned his gaze to her.
"Or do you prefer to use your own blood?" he gave his idea. His smirk had already explained which blood he meant, her real virgin blood.

Again, it made her blood seem to freeze since she was aware of what he meant. Without saying anything, she took out a towel from the wardrobe.
"We can use this. That way we can sleep without being disturbed by the blood," she said quickly. Finally, she decided to help Angel since she knew where this would end.

"Good idea," said Angel. He smeared the blood on the towel and made sure it absorbed well before he dropped it on the floor to leave a wild imagination of how they did it.

"That should do the trick," he said. To eliminate the evidence, he melted the bottle in his hand with his dark power.

"Since everything is done, can I go to sleep now?" she asked.

"Wait. Should we make some ruckus or something? Just to make it a bit natural?" he asked again. Since he didn't want to do this another time, he wanted to make sure everything was over tonight.

"I don't think it's important. Rather than the sound..." Rose was silent for a moment. Her eyes swept around her, trying to come up with ideas. A humming sound came out of her mouth. Then an idea crossed her head. Her hands quickly ruffled the bed, leaving the impression they had been rolling to and fro all night.
"I think this should be enough," she said, looking at how messy their bed was with a satisfied smile. But somehow this made her think, was this what the scene looked like if he did it with her? Beneath his cold face, would he be that wild?

"Anything else?" His voice dismissed her wild thoughts. He was inexperienced about this so he was quite happy that Rose could give him a lot of advice.

"Some clothes on the floor would be great for the scene. But we can do that tomorrow morning," she said.

"Fine. That's it for now." His eyes stared at the messy room before he climbed onto the bed and lay down. But Rose did not move from her position. There was an awkwardness in her heart after she saw this scene.

Realizing her awkwardness, Angel decided to calm her down.
"Why are you still standing there? Come here. I won't touch you." He patted the bed by his side to show his intentions clearly.

Ignoring her hesitation, she walked over to it and laid herself down by his side.
"Good night, Rose," said Angel. Then he closed his eyes.

"Nite, Angel." Despite her words, she couldn't close her eyes. Just like yesterday, her body warned of his presence by her side. But as time passed, she realized Angel kept his word and didn't move from his position. Slowly her sleepiness took over her and she closed her eyes.

Author Note :

Dun forget to check out my Patreon and vote~

>Read more than 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

Patreon-members:

Wiseman379, Ilawen, Graham Lee, Will Read For Food, Stefan Weisenburger, SlDracon, dj greene, Sloth, Recoil, Jarno Vdkolk, brazenvoid, Trace Coyne, Pare Laprungsirat, nick0, WorldofASH, Timehashira, Justin Smiley, Gerben den Boer,bDevon Rittersdorf, Galvadax, J, Henry Hammond, Victor Predhomme, JPM, Bruno Rocha, Albin Skog, Kalahan, Smooth, HellSINgQ, kostas fragos, Kristopher Welsh, M. R., Rayann Dejonckheere, Zion Mirem, Todd, Ricky W, Andrew Jenkins, Lord Llama, Batts, HYPNOtic, pheonix rampant, Ameko Hekisui, Oceansinner, Kurko95, Dragonslayer, Miami, Brandon Potter, Gald Eius, kriS, Alex, Crysania Dante, Matt Pieper, Tawwab Rahimi, RexExMachina, Kyle Markman, Cry DeVillian, Austin Roberts, Ralph, Glaistig Uaine, Gapir58, llaur-p, Marco Belina, AcrimoniousIntelligence, Calvin Watson, Maxime AYOUB-ROUAN, Erik, Klawski, Lucciano Correa, Andrew Poe-Bowdren, Gelorn Smiles, Keith, Sosa21, placid, Christopher Tello, Felisberto Viano, Jachin Nelson, DJOK DJOK, Dennis Wiren, Jeremy Hill, Claude, Adam, Quentin Montoya, Thomas Plé, Champion, lucas rodger, jarian johnston, joan corado, Rokatsa, jon dumey, Black, (No name), Dillon Cowan, Argento, Russell Orr, Daniel Jaskulski, Fjiordor, Matthew, Jeffrey Iverson, deskent, Donovan Longnecker, Erox, DemoniicGhost, Azekno, IndecisiveKing, Bas van Schoubroeck, Trueden, Rui salvaterra, Leon Zhu, D. T. Macemore, Agideon, EESDESESESRDT, Jonathan Lamontagne, Alberto Escalera, Puggan Se, Robert Pospisil, Yuffievalor, Rikashi Shiarimoto, Thevasenan Thevanesan, CopeyDunt, Stephen White, shawn plumley, Draxisaur4, JTOKING, Ethan Johnson, Russ Ah, merc8, Darkone33, Russell Davidson, Laplace End, Bodybags87, Deathgodly, Red Phoenix, Ascal, Schneedrache, Zero_deaths, Anthony Gauthier, Gregory Lamberta, xyz, Anita Torres, TheBroilern, Loki388, Prognastat, James Cullen, Drunk Drag, Chuy789, Mynamejeff, vokal dwayne, Tyler Potter, bloodbane 21, Thomas Anderson, Stormrall, Ibrahima Diakhaté, Ignacio Azpíroz del Cuvillo, Jake Briese, Gabriel, Armod, Jetdy S, Dylan Hatch, Joe G, Jonathan Bromilow, ghost750x, Horst Reicht, Sleay, Jacob Weidner, Mark-A, _Sup, Thomas Anderson, Bärtsi, Grangel, Green3000, Kyle, Ser, Freddie, Meanderaway, Acedia, Belduim, Darth Melkor, Jonathan Flook, MacZeuss, WiseRagnar, Cody Givan and BlindTactic.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to click ❤️

17