Third Arc (Fallen Heart) – 172. Rebellion and Ambush II
208 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Third Arc (Fallen Heart) - 172. Rebellion and Ambush II

His Evil Eye suddenly disappeared. The carriage suddenly came to a jarring stop, shaking violently as the sound of neighing horses filled the air. Panic set in as arrows suddenly launched toward the carriage, piercing through the air with deadly intent. The elite soldiers, their senses on high alert, sprang into action, their weapons drawn as they fought to protect the royal couple.

Frost, who was riding on horseback beside the carriage, felt the atmosphere around them turn heavy and oppressive. He knew immediately that it was the rebels doing, all according to Angel’s prediction.

"Protect, Your Majesty!" he commanded in a firm tone, pulling out his dual swords. He and the elite soldiers worked together to deflect the arrows. Their swords and shields clashed against the incoming attacks.

Despite the ferocity of the rebels' assault, Frost and the elite soldiers held their ground, their training and discipline helping them stay focused and calm under pressure. They fought with determination, their bodies moving with grace and precision.

As the battle raged on, the sounds of clashing metal and the cries of battle filled the air. But through it all, Frost and the elite soldiers remained stalwart, their determination to protect the kingdom driving them forward.

The rebels knew that they needed to gain the upper hand if they wanted to defeat the elite soldiers and the royal convoy. And so, they resorted to using smoke to cover the soldiers' sight, hoping to create confusion and chaos.

As the smoke filled the air, dozens of arrows flew through the carriage, accompanied by the sound of clashing swords, Angel immediately pulled Rose closer, his hand emitting a dark aura as he held back the arrows that were heading toward them. The same as Frost, Angel also could feel the same magic power suppressing his own dark power. But he still had a bit of control, even if it was limited.

"We have to get out now!" he shouted, his voice carrying through the chaos.

With a fierce kick, Angel kicked open the carriage’s door and pulled Rose out into the fray. The area around them was already thick with smoke, and all they could hear was the sound of impact from all directions. The sound of clashing swords and the sight of dozens of arrows flying through the air filled the battlefield.

"Rose, whatever happens, don't separate from me," Angel shouted, his voice urgent as he pulled out his sword.

Rose nodded, her eyes fierce as she grabbed her whip. "I understand," she said, determined in her voice.

With a fierce swing of his sword, Angel sent a wave of dark aura through the smoke, causing it to dissipate instantly. He quickly took Rose to hide behind a huge trunk, their weapons at the ready as they prepared to face whatever dangers lay ahead.

At the same time, once the smoke disappeared, Frost quickly issued an order.

“Everyone, take cover!” he shouted. They needed to protect themselves if they wanted to survive this attack.

The soldiers hurriedly sought shelter behind trees and trunks, their breathing ragged as they tried to catch their breath.

Peeking behind the trees, the soldiers could see their targets, but they were too far away to reach with their swords. They needed another solution.

"Archers!" Frost shouted, his voice carrying through the battlefield. "Counter the attack!"

The archers reacted quickly, shooting their arrows toward the rebels. Some climbed to the top of the trees to get a better view of their targets. The arrows flew through the air, their trajectory true as they struck their targets. The rebels fell, their screams filling the air as they fell to the ground.

But the battle was far from over. The rebels were determined to defeat the elite soldiers and the royal convoy, and they continued to fight with all their might, launching their arrows. The soldiers fought back, their weapons flashing as they struck down their enemies.

The battle raged on, with both sides determined to emerge victorious. The air was filled with the sound of clashing swords and the sight of flashing weapons. The ground shook with the force of the battle, as the elite soldiers and the rebels fought for their lives.


>Read 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

9