Third Arc (Fallen Heart) – 212. Rumors III
165 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Third Arc (Fallen Heart) - 212. Rumors III
"But you see," he responded, his voice a velvet whisper, "that's precisely the charm of it all. The allure of the unknown, wouldn't you agree?" His grip on her hand tightened ever so slightly, the sensation sending a tingle up Rose's arm.
A soft chuckle escaped Rose's lips as she pondered Angel's response. The realization that she had indeed learned a fair amount about him prompted a smile to dance across her face.
"Well, I suppose I have discovered a few things," she admitted, her voice carrying a touch of fondness. "For instance, I now know that you have a preference for tea over champagne, a rarity among those of your stature. And let's not forget your peculiar fondness for caramel candy, like a kid enchanted by its sugary delights."
Angel's hand reached out, gently grasping Rose's wrist, tugging it closer to him. With a playful glimmer in his eyes, he retrieved the candy from her possession and nonchalantly returned it to his mouth. The act was both flirtatious and possessive as if reclaiming a stolen treasure. " You shouldn't take candy from a kid like me. After all, I limit myself to eating it once a month," he murmured, his voice laden with a touch of vulnerability.
Rose's laughter echoed through the air, its melody filling the space between them. "If you truly consider yourself a kid," she jested, her eyes twinkling mischievously, "then you must be the most formidable and terrifying kid I have ever encountered."
Angel's gaze locked onto Rose, a fleeting moment of contemplation shimmering within his intense eyes. In a swift motion, he withdrew the caramel candy from his mouth, holding it out to her in a gesture of invitation. His voice tinged with a mischievous undertone, danced through the air. "Want a taste?" he offered, a playful glimmer in his eyes.
Rose's gaze flickered with a mixture of suspicion and curiosity as she regarded him. Her lips pursed in contemplation, a wariness lurking beneath her facade. Yet, an undeniable allure hung in the air, drawing her closer to the edge of surrender. With a cautious nod, she opened her mouth, preparing to savor the promised sweetness.
However, before the candy could meet her waiting lips, Angel swiftly retracted it, his actions infused with a daring and unpredictable spontaneity. A mischievous glint danced within his eyes as he bit off a portion of the caramel, his audacity echoing in the space between them. In one fluid motion, he pulled Rose closer, their bodies drew together like magnets, and his lips met hers in a passionate and exhilarating embrace.
Time seemed to stand still as their tongues intertwined, a frenzied dance of desire and longing. The taste of caramel melded with the fervor of their connection, filling Rose's mouth with a tantalizing sweetness that mirrored the intoxicating fervor of their entangled souls. The world around them faded into insignificance as they succumbed to the intoxicating power of their shared desire.
Only when the candy had melted away, leaving naught but a lingering essence of its saccharine bliss, did Angel finally release the tender hold of their kiss. Their breaths intertwined, mingling in the shared aftermath of their intimate exchange. A spark of recognition flickered in their eyes, an unspoken acknowledgment of the connection they had forged through their shared indulgence.
Rose's smile blossomed, her eyes twinkling with delight. "I must admit, that was the sweetest caramel candy I've ever had the pleasure of tasting," she exclaimed, a trace of lingering sweetness still evident in her voice.
Angel's fingers traced a gentle path along Rose's cheek, his touch igniting a trail of electrifying sensations. A mischievous glimmer danced within his eyes as he leaned in closer, his voice laced with a tantalizing hint of suggestion. "Perhaps I should explore other avenues of sweetness," he murmured, his words a seductive caress against the canvas of her desires.
A rosy blush painted Rose's cheeks, her embarrassment was evident in the delicate flush that graced her features. Though she feigned ignorance, a knowing glint danced within her eyes, mirroring the underlying desires that coursed through their intertwined souls.
Before the tender moment could further unfold, a sudden knock on the door shattered the spell, accompanied by the creaking of the entrance as it swung open. Frost entered the room with a sense of purpose, his presence commanding attention. He was accompanied by a man and a woman, both cloaked in dark robes that concealed their identities, their heads veiled from view.
A reverent hush settled upon the chamber as the trio advanced, their movements shrouded in an air of solemnity. With a graceful bow, their voices melded into a unified chorus. "Your Majesty," they intoned, their words resonating with deference and reverence.

>Read 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

8