Chapter 3 – So THAT’S what the tea does!
11.2k 33 211
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

".... wut?" Cassandra looked like she couldn't process what I was asking. Has she never looked through the world I came from? Then are futanari's exclusive to earth?

...

We are such fucked up vermin to be the only ones in infinite worlds to have this idea. And futa's are kinda tame compared to some things hidden in the internet. If a deity sees me and likes the idea, wouldn't I have started a multi-universal trend? Cool!

"Umm to put it simply I will be a woman in every way except I will have a penis instead. I hope my new body is tall and curvy too, I don't wanna be a loli. Is that not possible?" Please don't destroy my hope, it's the closest I can get to staying as a man, and if I have to be a woman physically in every other way I might as well be hot right?

"I shouldn't have any trouble with that... I must say this is somewhat unexpected for a blessing. There have been men asking for boosts to their manhoods as a blessing but to be a woman and grow one as a blessing is... odd." She seemed to have slowly digested the idea I was presenting her with, drinking the tea to calm herself down.

"It's just a weird idea that someone from our world came up with as a story. But it's the closest I can be to a male right? So I would like to go with that. Let's not forget that the tainted I'm dealing with are horny women so this would be fitting for the situation."

I make sure to keep sipping the tea throughout this while she contemplates the validity of what I asked for, plus it tastes great.

"That would be a smart way around things. Your body would still conform to your soul’s requirements but maintain the functions and ability of a man. This way there is no need to fear disharmony of body and soul, nor will there be any Laws broken. Hmmm... very well this can be done but there will be a condition or two." She nods her head at the idea and thankfully isn't creeped out.

It's great that I don't have to live taking care of my woman with only my hands and tongue.

"It's a relief that you agree. What are the conditions?"

"You will have to take your physical appearance from your previous life to reduce the burden on me and your fertility will be a thousandth of the average man. The ability to make life is a sacred and special one embedded in the soul, as I am blessing you in a way that bypasses the soul’s basic rules, it is inevitable to have side effects elsewhere."

That... isn't a problem, I think? I mean, I can still have kids but it will be very hard, so I'll just have to have more sex for a baby which can never be a bad thing.

"What did I look like in that life? I don't need to see it, just tell me if I looked like someone hit face-first by a lorry or not."

"Hahaha! No, I must say your most recent female form was quite attractive. While you might not compete on a multi-world level, you could still be described as a 'country toppling beauty'. Worry not."

"Well, that's good enough for me I guess."

She then stands up gracefully, her mesmerising hair falling over her shoulders when she sweeps it aside, the way it flowed over her towering chest and around her taut, slim waist had me mesmerised. Am I developing a hair fetish?

"Then let me see your soul’s capacity and how much blessing can you withstand?" As she said this her eyes never left my tea. I took the hint and picked it up.

Then I had an idea and picked it up with the tea plate and said, "Sure but let me drink this, even I feel nervous about the moment my cheat skill is going to be decided." I then drank the tea while keeping the tea plate to the tea and drank... sadly that failed, and it didn't refill.

I put it down then downed it one more time and finally thought of a way to delay, "I almost forgot to ask but how can I help that friend of mine?"

A smile appeared on her face then a crystal-looking orb suddenly appeared in her hands, "She has been tainted but it's not serious, she is still a deity even if she was made a mortal after all. You have at least 3 years before she needs saving so take the time to raise your strength."

In the meantime, I drank no less than a dozen cups of tea and finally had no choice but to stand up.

"Now let us test your soul." She stands in front of me after she makes the table vanish, presenting the crystal ball to me and I place both my hands on it like she indicated.

It starts to slowly shine weakly and rises in intensity, going up to a point and stops. It seems to be struggling to be brighter. It gives the impression of trying to break open a dam.

Finally, it seems to break through. It then gets brighter steady and stops again. At this point, it’s just bright enough to light up my hands in the dark.

"Not bad, to think you can have a second layer. And it's got even more of a surprise for us!"

The ball had started to shine a little brighter, but instead of the previous colour (which was still shining at the same brightness), another more golden light is appearing. This light seems to be much purer gold and lights up to a point and stops, it also looks like it's trying to break through.

After what seemed like a whole minute it finally did and brightened a little more, only a portion of the way to the next breakthrough point.

"How wonderful! You have managed to cultivate your soul until it reached the second layer and you had even managed to gain a treasure of higher existence! Such treasures hold a higher grade of energy. How impressive!" A wink in my direction told me all I needed to know; that second purer light was from the tea!

211