Chapter 6- About myself and transformation
10.7k 42 198
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter holds a lot of important points for the future so please point out any mistakes. I am allergic to plot holes. Enjoy

The reflection shown to me was completely unexpected, I was trying to process my funny-looking skin and... everything really. Remembering this place used an RPG-style system I called, "status."

Information
Name: Lilith Artemis
Gender: Hermaphr*&%^? -- Futanari
Age: 113 Years Old
Size: Height: 177cm (5feet 8inches) Measurements: [89-58-93(35-23-37)]
Race: 21% Succubus 31%Arachnid 58%Elf
Title(s): -Cassandra's Blessed -Nature's Child -Second Chance
Class(s): N/A
Level: 0 (0%)
Stat(s): Strength: 129 Agility: 162 Constitution: 131 Endurance: 106
  Senses: 189 Magic Ability: 142 Stamina: (12/40) Mana: (14/70)
  Health: Weakened Condition: Overexerted    
Talent(s):

-Blessed Manhood(Ex)[Lvl.1 (0%)] -Dreamscape(D)[Lvl.1 (0%)]

-Drain Essence(F)[Lvl.1(0%)] -Succubus Claws(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

-Create Web(F)[Lvl.1(0%)] -Devilish Charm(D) -Chitin Carapace(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

-Gaia's Correction(C) -Sylph's Kin(D) -Forest's Tongue(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

-Plant Manipulation(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

Skill(s):  
Equipment: Vitality Pill(x1)
Other: -Cassandra's Mission Board(Ex)

"That certainly explains the purple everywhere and whoa that's a lot more skills than I expected. But it says I'm weakened despite feeling just fi-" Before I could finish what I was saying I felt my body slowly shutting down.

I felt so panicked from the horrible sensation of my organs acting like I was about to hibernate that I was hyperventilating. The way my body just dropped to its knees before the mirror and seeing my skin take an unhealthy greyish hue; it made me remember death all over again. Just as my eyes started to blur, a comforting and familiar voice started to show up...

An unknown amount of time later I woke up on the floor. I had collapsed moments after my reincarnation and I must say it had me worried. I wanted to check my body but just then I heard that faint, familiar voice again. (Use the pill...)

When I checked my equipment and saw the pill, I wondered how to get it but luckily it appeared just when I thought of it.

Since my deity wanted me to eat it then eat I shall. Before I swallowed the pill, a hunger so strong I almost screamed from the discomfort appeared, it had hit me like a ton of brick. I swallowed in shock and a warmth spread from my stomach, taking away the terrifying hunger and reaching every inch of my body.

It felt so good I felt my first erection in this life stir and rise, I couldn't resist sighing is satisfaction with the cool feeling of the floor beneath my testicles, that potion felt like taking a hot bath from the inside out. "Thanks, Lady Cassandra."

Proper respect was required towards deities now that I was living in a world again, especially in one that seemed to have their believers.

When I sat up and planned to stand, I saw a paper in my hand. I could feel something was different from a moment ago, but I was too busy to realise what was wrong. The paper had my whole attention:

[My apologies Mr Hamid for failing to mention this previously, but your idea was quite impressive and made this slip my mind. The body you are occupying was special when it lived and has great potential. The problem with this is that resuscitation in such a unique body, with 3 blessings in a world so heavily influenced by the tainted will have certain side effects.

The best way to overcome these effects was to weaken your body and lower its 'entry requirements' for you to use. Because of this, I had to return your physical form to a child at the start of puberty and seal many racial skills. I apologise for the inconvenience but I assure you, you can still raise your strength even like this.

Yours truly,

Cassandra- Deity of the night sky]

"So, I get to not only be a purple demon futa, but a loli purple demon futa." I sat there trying to feel upset, but I just didn't see the problem since I wasn't so young I couldn't get a boner. And who doesn't want to try being spoiled by older onee-sans for once?

"I think the biggest issue is finding some clothing that can hide this monster in it. It's like 8inches even when I'm loli-phied." This place was filled with lots of shine and bling but nothing that I could wear. I decided to check my status again, "status."

Information
Name: Lilith Artemis
Gender: Futanari
Age: 11 Years Old
Size: Height: 138cm (4feet 5inches) Measurements: [65-50-66(26-20-26)]
Race: 21% Succubus 31%Arachnid 58%Elf
Title(s): -Cassandra's Blessed -Nature's Child -Second Chance
Class(s): N/A
Level: 0 (0%)
Stat(s): Strength: 40(-89) Agility: 57(-105) Constitution: 48(-83) Endurance: 36(-70)
  Senses: 111(-78) Magic Ability: 22(-120) Stamina: [8/9(-31)] Mana: [15/15(-55)]
  Health: Healthy Condition: Aroused    
Talent(s):

-Blessed Manhood(Ex)[Lvl.1 (0%)] -Dreamscape(D)[Lvl.1 (0%)]

-Drain Essence(F)[Lvl.1(0%)] -Succubus Claws(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

-Create Web(F)[Lvl.1(0%)] -Devilish Charm[F(-2)] -Chitin Carapace(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

-Gaia's Correction(C) -Sylph's Kin(D) -Forest's Tongue(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

-Plant Manipulation(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

Skill(s):  
Equipment: N/A
Other: -Cassandra's Mission Board(Ex)

Wow, I just got nerfed HARD; I was planning to rely on plant manipulation if that were possible, but that isn't going to be happening anymore. My height has also gotten smaller by a lot, and all of my curves are non-existent too but maybe because I'm a guy at heart, I just don't mind it at all. That might change over the years though.

Even my age changed! Then that would mean I didn't get weaker or have my abilities sealed or removed, I was instead made younger when this body was still weak and growing. That's also fine for me.

I have gotten stock of my situation already, so I decided to take a small bag and fill it with silver nuggets and one or two pieces of gold. I wasn't dumb enough to let anybody think I had found my wealth, so I had to make sure what I took wasn't an unreasonable amount. Let's just hope that gold and silver aren't some legendary minerals in this world and have similar values to that which I know of.

I looked in the mirror to take stock of my latest appearance, I was purple like before but it was a little lighter. I have two small nubs where my horns were when I was bigger and I even have something at my tailbone. The tail from before was missing but I guess that's something I'll grow during puberty. Right now, it just looks like my tailbone is a little swollen and it's slightly sensitive.

I had a small, cute baby face with slightly sharp teeth. I wonder if that's the Arachnid blood showing because I don't see any features other than the teeth to indicate it. I had slightly pointed ears about an inch or two longer than normal and nails that were a little pointed and sharp. My eyes were a surprisingly vibrant green and when I was agitated earlier, I realised my sclera can turn black at will but I'm not sure if it does anything practical.

Overall, I was a mixture of criminally cute with a touch of criminally sexy about to show its way through. I was at that age where people could see a dangerous, sexy-looking woman in the making but being too adorable to treat as anything but a child.
I nodded my head after seeing my appearance while appreciating how oddly sexual I look with a boner reaching up to my chest. I then turned around and stepped out towards the only corridor out of my coffin's room.

198