Chapter 13 – Settling the heart
6.9k 7 178
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neither of us could converse with the other, unable to speak or communicate; we nonetheless managed to understand that at that very moment, we were putting all duties, positions, responsibilities or privileges behind us and simply enjoying the feel of each other’s bodies.

She was someone with great posture, grace and aura; she was clearly an elite. Someone who was above others and held power and connection, but she put all that away to lower her head and pleasure me. I was not above her; it wasn't a difference in influence nor authority, I was simply her man from this day onwards.

The way she looked at me and the way she pleasured me told me that this was not just a one-night stand or simply a medicine being administered. I'm not too sure why I feel so confident about that, but I can guarantee that she will be an ally and maybe even a lover from this day onwards, even though we haven't gone all the way.

Sometime later, I gently pried out my glans from her mouth despite her reluctance and sat between her legs. The soft feeling of her large, well-shaped breasts on my head was better than any pillow with the warmth and comfort it radiated. We sat there quietly, her hand running up and down my shaft with affection, little to no lust behind the act as we looked at the sky beyond the trees' canopies serenely.

Post-nut clarity without my balls feeling empty at all is actually kind of nice, I don't feel the urge to bang but I could feel lust build up if I let myself.' This interesting phenomenon was what I was thinking about when I felt Joan's hand double-tap my testicles to catch my attention.

I looked up at her to see a gentle smile peering back at me, she used her other hand to point at me, then herself and then off to the horizon. She made a sleeping gesture and pointed at the area around us, then me. She paused, then again she made a sleeping gesture to herself and then to the horizon. I could guess what she was asking, 'She wants me to go with her to her home? She must assume I use this place to sleep.'

'Miss Cassandra, can I trust her? Please, I would be too vulnerable in her territory and I can't be sure without your okay. Just show me something to say yes.' A few seconds later, I was pretending to ponder to buy some time, a screen appeared before me.

It was similar to the usual, but it was outlined in layers of gold.

Mission Board Has Been Activated!

My first reaction was confusion, after all, I had not even thought about it at that moment, let alone opened it. I was planning to leave my second blessing until I arrived at civilisation and look through it when I had the free time.

First Mission: Arrive at location with civilisation.

Reward: A hint on growth based on your personality and preference.

This was as big a hint as I would ever get, 'Thank you,' after offering some words of gratitude I then looked at Joan who was starting to look worried. It looked like she thought her intention wasn't conveyed and she was thinking about how to try again.

"Joan," I called out her name and nodded at her when she looked at me, I pointed at both of us and pointed to the horizon, just about noticeable through the trees. I made a walking motion with my two fingers to make sure she realised I understood her.

I stood up, her hand falling off my cock, and walked over to where I hid my things. I started digging my spear and the bag out of the mud from before, Joan soon joined me and helped me dig deeper. A minute or two later I finally found my spear, I didn't dig out the bag that was just beside it and took the spear out.

Joan's eye's widened in surprise when they landed on my spear, almost as wide as when she saw my other 'spear' earlier. Most of the shaft and the gold holding the spearhead were covered in mud, the spearhead could be seen with flecks of brown soil yet that was enough for Joan to see the quality of this weapon.

'I have never even seen a real spear before this one so I can't differentiate cosmetic appearance from normal, is she the same or can she see its real worth? She's amazing if she can do that despite me not removing the mud yet.' I started removing the mud with my hand, Joan's eyes lingered for a while before she went to get her clothes, at least that is what she gestured to me.

In that time, I took out the bag quickly and removed 5 gold and a dozen silver nuggets, which made the bag just about small enough to fit into the Rubik's Ring, or so I call it, then I places the money on a leaf. I wrapped it in another few leaves and buried it, I then took the ring and slotted it on part of the spear’s decorations. Thankfully, despite the decorations of the spear all being sharp and tough, with no part of the spear being purely cosmetic, the ring was tough enough not to be damaged just by being put on there.

I then removed most of the mud and leaned the spear against the rock, I returned to where I put the leaves and started digging again when I felt that someone was coming closer, the trees and plants around were clearly trying to warn me, how amazing. Just when I removed the mud I had just put on before and reached the leaf package, Joan appeared clothed and looking even more fuckable, my softened erection stood up again in no time, Joan saw this and a pleased smirk appeared on the corner of her lips.

She walked to me dressed in purple, shades of the colour that differed a little from her hair and eyes but made her features stand out even more. A leather outfit made for protection and ease of movement, it was covered in a purple chainmail skirt below and a form-fitting and beautifully decorated armour on top, she looked authoritative and had an elite temperament that made me want to make her crawl and beg for my dick even more than before.

Her boots were a lighter shade of purple and made of leather with metal armour plating to protect her feet as well, she steps forward and eyed my newly erected cock, her hands reaching out and allowing me to feel the silkiness of her pure white gloves with streaks of purple across it.

She then turned her eyes to the package in my hand and looked at me inquisitively, I showed her the contents since it was clear she did not lack money. However, her look of amazement and shock surprised me as she inspected the gold coin. She looked at me and pointed at the coin, so I shrugged in response, I wasn't trusting her enough to tell her about the cave just yet.

I would say it was with me from wherever I came from, I would decide where that is later, and I shrugged since I was not sure how to convey that to her.

For now, I looked at her and asked for my gold back, she returned it without issue and gave me a wry smile. I smiled back and poked her calf with my cock to distract her and just for jokes, I laughed when she jumped in surprise followed by an adorable pout, all my worries and fears disappeared for a moment; I felt that things were pretty good all things considered.

It was the first time I truly laughed since my death.

178