Chapter 14 – Out of the canyon
6.4k 15 157
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The canyon was very large, reaching far deeper than the entrance would indicate. A huge river slowly branched out into different directions, small streams going to unknown places in the forestry around it and even burrowing into the cliffsides in some areas, just like nature's largest web.

Arriving at the first of the many branching streams of water was me and Joan, we had set off and we were on our way out of the canyon. I followed Joan who indicated to walk along the river and go downstream, it was a scenic walk filled with the beauty of both nature and a sexy, round ass that shook with each step she took.

There were fireflies the size of my dick, frog the size of ants, and even a section of one of the cliffsides opened and a head shot out. It turned out to be a snake with skin made of stone, it jumped out to eat what looked like a parrot but its colours shifted a little across its body when it moved, I almost wanted to have the bird as a pet.

We couldn't communicate much as we travelled but it wasn't an issue, Joan reached out to hold my hand and we both enjoyed each other's silent company. It also helped that my eyes and mind were occupied with her legs and butt while hers were occupied with my erection that came and went depending on my focus swapping from the wildlife to her.

When we left earlier she hadn't noticed the ring on the spear, so I innocently took it off the spear and put it on. Joan had looked at it with a grave look on her face and pointed at it then made a small flame appear on the tip of her hand. The flame shocked me more than I would like to admit when considering all that I had been through, she pointed at my ring, then her flame that was on the tip of her other hand's finger, She then made a sneaking motion like she was tip-toeing and made a snatching motion.

I was unsettled by that, 'is she saying that anyone with the ability or maybe anyone with magic could see the ring is special and try to rob me?'. Joan smiled at the sudden frown on my face, she then reached into her pocket and pulled out what looked like a hunting knife, it had (surprise~, surprise~) a beautiful, purple, design carved into the handle. The blade looked like it was made of steel and its faint, pale blue veins through it, the blue was so pale you could almost miss it.

She walked to me and motioned for me to take the ring off, if it weren't for her lack of intimidation or indication that she wanted to steal it I would have wondered if I was being mugged. I did as she asked and then I held out my hand at her prompting.

She made a small cut on the tip of my finger and squeezed out a drop of blood, I guessed where this was going and put the ring on that drop. A moment later the blood vanished along with the cut on my finger. I looked at the place I was cut with wonder, trying to rub it to see if it had really healed, and healed it did.

I had an idea to find out what changed; I opened my Status:

Information
Name: Lilith Artemis
Gender: Futanari
Age: 11 Years Old
Size: Height: 138cm (4feet 5inches) Measurements: [65-50-66(26-20-26)]
Race: 21% Succubus 31%Arachnid 58%Elf
Title(s): -Cassandra's Blessed -Nature's Child -Second Chance
Class(s): N/A
Level: 0 (0%)
Stat(s): Strength: 40 Agility: 57 Constitution: 48 Endurance: 36
  Senses: 111 Magic Ability: 22 Stamina: (5/9) Mana: (10/15)
  Health: Healthy Condition: Normal    
Talent(s):

-Blessed Manhood(Ex)[Lvl.1 (0.3%{+0.3%})] -Dreamscape(D)[Lvl.1 (0%)]

-Drain Essence(F)[Lvl.1(0%)] -Succubus Claws(F)[Lvl.1(1.5%)]

-Create Web(F)[Lvl.1(0%)] -Devilish Charm[F(-2)] -Chitin Carapace(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

-Gaia's Correction(C) -Sylph's Kin(D) -Forest's Tongue(F)[Lvl.1(1%)]

-Plant Manipulation(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

Skill(s):  
Equipment:

World Tree's Key Of Life[F(-10)][Stage1(0%)]

(New:Bound) Space Ring[C]    ???Bag[???]

Wealth[15Gold{Middle-Earth Coinage}-21Silver Nuggets] 

1-Elven Blessed Coin[A]

Other: -Cassandra's Mission Board(Ex)

'So now it's bound to me, does that mean that it was ownerless till now and that it can't be taken from now on? That huge nut in her mouth only gave me 0.3%, I doubt I'll have a huge one like that often so around 80 shots for 10%? It might also be harder the closer it gets to 100% so who knows what will be needed.'

After that I noticed the name of the coins were on there too, the wooden coin even had a grade so maybe it had other uses than just currency? 'Middle-Earth is just too iconic back home, is it a location or a time period? Maybe it's a kingdom of some kind? Whatever it is, it's got to be impressive since Joan reacted the way she did to the gold... best not to bring out that elven coin, ever.'

Joan showed a satisfied expression and nodded her head, she reached for the ring and tried to remove it but she couldn't pull it off. It didn't even drag on my skin and only felt like I should be careful to not let this damage my finger joint instead. After experimenting a little longer, I realised the only way to come off was either for me to consciously agree to it or for my finger to be cut off, it was perfect for anti-theft.

After that we went on our way, one dressed and the other naked, down the canyon and here we are! This branching river was about a meter and a half wide, tough for me to jump over, I couldn't be sure of the depth either. Before I could think further Joan lifted me up and in a single leap she jumped across, 'Let's not pick a fight with anyone in this world, for now, even 5 years olds might be able to beat me in this world...'

The journey took till the sun almost went over the horizon, it was already midday when we started yet it felt almost like more than 10 hours past. I was tired on many occasions, especially since cumming earlier exhausted me too. At least half the journey was spent while being carried by Joan whose only sign of exhaustion when we arrived at our destination was a slight sheen of sweat and a long stretch of her sore muscles.

On the way we traversed just as much water as we did land, the branching rivers were numerous, they could be counted in the dozens or maybe even hundreds if one counted the smaller streams and brooks. When I was tired she carried me on her back but it was quite uncomfortable for both of us, her leather and metal armour chafed my skin. After walking another hour she carried me again this time it was princess style, she enjoyed looking at my admittedly sexy cock while I enjoyed looking at her enraptured gaze on me, it was a win-win.

The best idea by far was being carried on her shoulders, she loved the feeling of my heavy balls of her head. I felt amazing to have my dick draped over her beautiful hair, the feeling that I was defiling something special was amazing. Sometimes she even had it come around the side of her face so she can lick and suck on the head while walking; it was the best outdoor trip ever.

By the time we reached the end of the canyon, the huge river was only 20 or so meters wide, still fairly large but nothing compared to what it was before; a seemingly never-ending body of water. It was, however, what was in front of me that I found amazing, at the end of the valley was a small uphill area that went up about 50 meters or so. It wasn't even halfway up the cliffsides but the cliffs ended here too, the amazing part was that the river flowed uphill from here while defying the laws of physics.

Lots of novels come up with the idea of water flowing uphill and even reverse waterfalls... but only seeing it myself in person makes me realise just how unnatural it is. I almost felt repulsed by the sight that was breaking every subconscious law of the world I had constructed from the day I was born to this moment. This was yet another slap to the face that woke me up to the reality I was now in, I was in a world that would I need to comprehend all over again; I was no different from a newborn baby.

Joan carried me on her shoulders all the way up with no difficulties and on the other side... I saw an endless plane of green and magic with what looked like a walled city in the far distance.

157